Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624570 times)
robinpup
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1230 on: May 01, 2014, 05:08:50 AM »

help here, everything going right but when i want to add wily castle over skyworld and pyrosphere over luigis mansion, the game just freezes,

Dragoon Fighter
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1231 on: May 09, 2014, 02:08:54 AM »

I am having a problem with the stage expansion pack with project m, after a possibly random number of matches (I have not sat down and counted so it could be consistent) dolphin will crash. When using a normal project m virtual sd card dolphin does not crash on me. I was wondering what are some of the possible issues that could be causing this?

Doq
Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1232 on: May 09, 2014, 09:35:54 AM »

help here, everything going right but when i want to add wily castle over skyworld and pyrosphere over luigis mansion, the game just freezes,
    You need a REL that's compatible with said stage
    I am having a problem with the stage expansion pack with project m, after a possibly random number of matches (I have not sat down and counted so it could be consistent) dolphin will crash. When using a normal project m virtual sd card dolphin does not crash on me. I was wondering what are some of the possible issues that could be causing this?
    I dunno. I freeze whenever I pick an expansion stage on console.

Dragoon Fighter
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1233 on: May 09, 2014, 12:20:33 PM »

I dunno. I freeze whenever I pick an expansion stage on console.

Well that's not much help. Perhaps we can help each other out here is my virtual sd card that is with the project m + stage expansion: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ir9p28di51gpjab/sd%28Stage+expansion%29.raw

If you find the time, let's see if you can recreate my problem, if you can't then we can start narrowing down the differences it down until we isolate the key difference and I can fix it accordingly.

BOY_BACON
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1234 on: June 07, 2014, 09:16:39 PM »

I found a stage that is similar to PokeFloats from Melee, but is not exactly the same exact one. Would you consider adding this stage, or would you only take an exact recreation of the Melee one?
    Here's a link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19920

Sorry if this has been posted, but there were too many post to look through. Google search also didn't come up with any results with a definitive answer.

GameAndWatcher
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1235 on: June 07, 2014, 10:56:35 PM »

I found a stage that is similar to PokeFloats from Melee, but is not exactly the same exact one. Would you consider adding this stage, or would you only take an exact recreation of the Melee one?
    Here's a link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19920

Sorry if this has been posted, but there were too many post to look through. Google search also didn't come up with any results with a definitive answer.

He will never add it, due to it not being close enough to the original.

<- I Support MM8BDM!

BOY_BACON
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1236 on: June 08, 2014, 09:18:27 AM »

He will never add it, due to it not being close enough to the original.
    Thanks for the help

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1237 on: June 15, 2014, 09:29:36 AM »

Ehh, maybe I should put Poke Floats 2 in. Not sure where it should go though - the stages are already maxed out.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1238 on: June 15, 2014, 09:33:07 AM »

maybe PW will show up suddenly with a new stage expansion engine Cheesy

BOY_BACON
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1239 on: June 15, 2014, 02:13:25 PM »

Ehh, maybe I should put Poke Floats 2 in. Not sure where it should go though - the stages are already maxed out.
    You could place Poke Floats 2 in an extra folder as an optional stage because I know Poke Floats is not a stage in melee that everyone enjoyed.

I haven't tried it personally because installing stage mods is something I have much experience in, but the videos seem convincing. The only complaints I have about it is the background, occasional floats flying through each other, and some cheap platforming.

Edit: Found a video of PokeFloats from Melee in Brawl. Still a work in progress. At 4:15. I don't know if people are still working on it
    <a href="http://youtu.be/wM6JzR0wwVg?t=4m15s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/wM6JzR0wwVg?t=4m15s</a>
    « Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 02:26:40 PM by BOY_BACON » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1240 on: June 16, 2014, 08:15:38 PM »

maybe PW will show up suddenly with a new stage expansion engine Cheesy

AFAIK the expansion engine can handle 255 stages. It's the stage select screen that's holding me back Tongue

New poll is up! Mewtwo2000 posted a new Sector Z a few months ago (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9156) and I was wondering what size to use.
    « Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 07:01:16 PM by libertyernie » Logged

Ganon-Punch
    Extreme Kitten

I need help on rigging models in Blender

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1241 on: June 20, 2014, 12:35:39 PM »

Sector Z (N64 small)

DocStrange
    Supreme Kitten

Super Fighting Robot

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1242 on: June 20, 2014, 12:39:37 PM »

So... has anyone gotten cBliss working with either of the Project M packs? I've heard of people doing it and even downloaded some packs that claimed to have it enabled but none worked.

HowDoISpaceJam
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1243 on: June 20, 2014, 11:40:44 PM »

So... has anyone gotten cBliss working with either of the Project M packs? I've heard of people doing it and even downloaded some packs that claimed to have it enabled but none worked.

Yep, works fine for me. Pretty sure you can just use Mewtwo2000's cBliss tool and it'll do the work for you.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33347

Speaking of which, has anyone gotten Project M, cBliss, stage expansion and alternate stage loader all working together? There's a few stages I've got a few alternates of which I'd like to run at the same time but I couldn't get it to work without freezing.

I know it's excessive don't judge me.

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1244 on: June 21, 2014, 05:40:37 AM »

Speaking of which, has anyone gotten Project M, cBliss, stage expansion and alternate stage loader all working together? There's a few stages I've got a few alternates of which I'd like to run at the same time but I couldn't get it to work without freezing.

Me, actually. I'm expanding all my characters, I'm using the max number of stages, and most of them are ASL'd. Have you checked if the stages in each slot are compatible with the used rel?

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Pages:  1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: