Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 627010 times)
ASINISTERTACO
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1275 on: September 16, 2014, 03:38:10 PM »

can this be used with the hackless version of Project M?

EDIT: figured it out but how can i install the song provided in extras?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 11:13:04 PM by ASINISTERTACO » Logged

WrappedInBlack
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1276 on: September 22, 2014, 10:11:07 AM »

is there a way I can get the soundeffects on Luigi's Mansion and Greenhill to play?

GameAndWatcher
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1277 on: September 22, 2014, 04:01:49 PM »

is there a way I can get the soundeffects on Luigi's Mansion and Greenhill to play?
No (unless you put it over the original spots and take out the .rel's)... That's the drawback of the P:M Exp. Pack.

<- I Support MM8BDM!

Lord_of_D:
Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1278 on: September 30, 2014, 09:16:16 AM »

i have been having a truble with this pack: i run it on USB using a modified iso of Brawl which has all the things from Project M, and everything works perfectly, but the expansion not, even if i use the codes, it never shows the newer stages, i tried it once in USB Configurable Loader, it shows the new stage selection screen, but it doesnt load anything from the folder and shows every new stage as the Skyloft, any idea of how to fix this?

SUPAHSAWNIK99
    Extreme Kitten

Super Sonic Style!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1279 on: September 30, 2014, 10:40:01 AM »

Actually, I have my own specific setup for my mod. Do you think you could make a pack for my mod?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
    NNID: Supersawnik99

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1280 on: October 01, 2014, 10:49:05 AM »

btw, i tried before to use it in a original brawl iso, but it always told me that the code was too large to handle it, can somebody hand me a code that works for Project M?

Rebtand
    Intermediate Kitten

2fast4u

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1281 on: October 04, 2014, 07:28:45 PM »

Does it matter if I put in my own info.pac?  There is a custom HUD that I want to use.

Strange Matter
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1282 on: October 22, 2014, 08:40:56 PM »

I noticed that with this pack (the vBrawl version at least), the game doesn't freeze when selecting an expansion stage in My Music, it just opens Battlefield's tracklist. It's also possible to go to page 2 without the menu icon causing the game to crash, because one of the expansion stage icons (Venom I think) disappears in My Music.

How did you do this without using the Tracklist Modifier? I assume it has something to do with the included Common2.pac, but I'm attempting to use this pack together with BrawlEx, which already has its own required Common2. Is there any way to "merge" the two Common2.pacs, so I could have both BrawlEx and the maximum number of expansion stages without the My Music page 2 freeze?

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1283 on: November 12, 2014, 04:05:22 PM »

now that Project M 3.5 is about to be released i have to ask something: do the expansion pack will compatible with it? i know you may need to check it first before anything, but i have in mind invite some friends to play the new version and i want to be know that we can play the actual version with the newer verson of Project M, maybe just changing the codes that come with the pack with those of Project M

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1284 on: December 05, 2014, 06:02:13 PM »

I don't know when I'll get around to making a Classic Expansion Pack for PM 3.5, but I did make this: http://smashboards.com/threads/stage-expansion-template-for-pm-3-5-36-16-and-12-stage-versions.345936 It's an expansion pack with no actual stages - just 36 copies of the training room.

For when I do make a new CEP, I'm thinking I'll rearrange the stages and change 5 of them. I'd take out the old SSE Jungle and 4 Brawl stages, and put in the regular versions of Hyrule Castle, Metal Cavern and Dream Land (with wind), plus standalone versions of the 1st and 3rd phases of Castle Siege.

Does it matter if I put in my own info.pac?  There is a custom HUD that I want to use.

Nope - just copy over the music titles. That's all I changed.

I noticed that with this pack (the vBrawl version at least), the game doesn't freeze when selecting an expansion stage in My Music, it just opens Battlefield's tracklist. It's also possible to go to page 2 without the menu icon causing the game to crash, because one of the expansion stage icons (Venom I think) disappears in My Music.

How did you do this without using the Tracklist Modifier? I assume it has something to do with the included Common2.pac, but I'm attempting to use this pack together with BrawlEx, which already has its own required Common2. Is there any way to "merge" the two Common2.pacs, so I could have both BrawlEx and the maximum number of expansion stages without the My Music page 2 freeze?

The only thing I did with the common2.pac was change the Classic and All-Star stages. I'm really not sure why it doesn't freeze.

DBoggs
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1285 on: December 05, 2014, 06:45:27 PM »

libertyernie, is there a way to use your Project M 3.5 SSS with vanilla Brawl?  I know you already have an expansion pack for vBrawl, but I like the layout of your PM SSS a lot better.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1286 on: December 07, 2014, 07:07:25 PM »

The second screen of the Project M SSS has 8 Melee stages and 2 N64 stages. Do you think I should move those around so stages are sorted by what game they're from? I don't want to move the stages on the 1st screen, since those are the ones serious players almost always play on.

libertyernie, is there a way to use your Project M 3.5 SSS with vanilla Brawl?  I know you already have an expansion pack for vBrawl, but I like the layout of your PM SSS a lot better.

In common5.pac under sc_selmap_en, there are some CHR0 animations. Export MenSelmapPos_TopN__0 and MenSelmapPreview from the Project M one and replace the ones in the Brawl one with those. I think that should be all you need to do.

EDIT: Here's a different layout for the stages. I think I like this one better - Melee stages on 1st screen, SSB64 on 2nd screen, Brawl split between both, and miscelaneous in the corner. How To Play and The Beginning I had to split up and put in the corners to make this work.
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 09:06:11 PM by libertyernie » Logged

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1287 on: December 07, 2014, 09:11:24 PM »

The second screen of the Project M SSS has 8 Melee stages and 2 N64 stages. Do you think I should move those around so stages are sorted by what game they're from? I don't want to move the stages on the 1st screen, since those are the ones serious players almost always play on.
    In common5.pac under sc_selmap_en, there are some CHR0 animations. Export MenSelmapPos_TopN__0 and MenSelmapPreview from the Project M one and replace the ones in the Brawl one with those. I think that should be all you need to do.

just wanted to point out a bug with one of the stages that's actually been there since you first put it in... the brinstar (melee) stage is quite broken >.> each time it rotates the stages collisions get wonky, sometimes to the point of being unplayable. sometimes making a player fall to their doom with no way to save themselves. otherwise i love the newest pack! i've seen people on other forums ask about a 3.5 pack. is there one being made?

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1288 on: December 08, 2014, 11:08:19 AM »

just wanted to point out a bug with one of the stages that's actually been there since you first put it in... the brinstar (melee) stage is quite broken >.> each time it rotates the stages collisions get wonky, sometimes to the point of being unplayable. sometimes making a player fall to their doom with no way to save themselves. otherwise i love the newest pack! i've seen people on other forums ask about a 3.5 pack. is there one being made?
    I think I kinda fixed that Brinstar Depths bug recently (at least in the 3.02 pack.) It still does that weird rotating thing, but it shouldn't affect the collisions anymore. Unless you meant something else.

I haven't started on a 3.5 pack quite yet but I'd like to soon (see the post above yours, in the EDIT: part.)

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1289 on: December 08, 2014, 01:32:59 PM »

I think I kinda fixed that Brinstar Depths bug recently (at least in the 3.02 pack.) It still does that weird rotating thing, but it shouldn't affect the collisions anymore. Unless you meant something else.

I haven't started on a 3.5 pack quite yet but I'd like to soon (see the post above yours, in the EDIT: part.)

glad to hear it's being worked on. too bad PM is so secretive on their code sets, i never really understood why they act like that. i get they don't want people stealing their codes, or custom builds out there. but it seems hardly an issue (they are allowing custom characters and stuff on their threads now). it would just be so much less of a headache to edit certain things. like adding our own stage expansion. or BeX, anyway thats off topic now.

as for the brinstar stage. its colissions are still very strange. i had the newest pack that was released in 3.Q. to me it seams like the stage spins but the colisions don't spin with it, or perhaps spin but are somehow off. i can't put my finger on it. but its  any time the stage spins.

you knwo i was thinking of possible fixes. there is a stage called final frustration that is a FD stage that spins (its in brawl minus i believe actally xD) perhaps you could check its coding and structure to make the brinstar stage more stable? granted i know little about stage hacking.. but that stage spins in all directions including doing 360's at times.

Pages:  1 ... 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: