Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 89 90 91 [92]
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624356 times)
UN
Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1365 on: December 04, 2016, 12:03:22 PM »

Classic Expansion Pack 8.0s - June 26, 2016 - for vBrawl

Downloads:

Classic Expansion Pack 8.0s - no ASRL.7z.exe (Gecko/Riivolution + Brawl. From Mediafire; 178 MB download / 209 MB when uncompressed)
    Click here to see the documentation/stage list: http://www.lakora.us/brawl/cep/8.0s/with-asrl.html
    Classic Expansion Pack 8.0s - with ASRL.7z.exe (Gecko/Riivolution + Brawl. From Mediafire; 274 MB download / 499 MB when uncompressed)
    The download is also a 7-zip archive - you should be able to use 7-zip or WinRAR to extract it without opening it as an executable.
    Click here to see the documentation/stage list: http://www.lakora.us/brawl/cep/8.0s/no-asrl.html

Differences between the two versions:
    • The "with ASRL" version contains alternate stages, which can be loaded by holding L, R, Z, or (on Battlefield) X. (These alternate stages don't work with Riivolution, so the Riivolution menu will give you the option to use just the default stages or just the omega stages.) The "no ASRL" version does not contain any alternate stages.
    • The "with ASRL" version uses versions of Castle Siege and Lylat Cruise ported to STGFINAL that do not include the phase shifts. The "no ASRL" version contains the regular versions.
    • The "with ASRL" version includes Target Smash, and has Venom as an alternate to Corneria. The "no ASRL" version gives Venom its own icon and excludes Target Smash.

Classic Expansion Pack 7.0s - August 30, 2015 - for vBrawl

Classic Expansion Pack 7.0.exe (Gecko + Brawl. From Mediafire; 188 MB download / 265 MB when uncompressed)
    The download is also a 7-zip archive - you should be able to use 7-zip or WinRAR to extract it without opening it as an executable.

Updates since 6.0s:
    • The pack now uses sc_selmap.pac instead of common5.pac. If you want to use common5.pac, just replace the sc_selmap_en inside of it with this sc_selmap.pac.
    • All of the stages have been rearranged
    • Project M / Brawl- / fangame stages have been removed, to make room for 12 SSB4 stages by DSX8, Taigiry, and others
    • The alternate Stage Loader is now included, so every stage (except Flat Zone 2) can have an alternate by holding L+A. Battlefield and Final Destination have two alternates (R+A is the other.) See the documentation for details.

Click here to see the documentation/stage list: http://www.lakora.us/brawl/cep/7.0s/brawl.html

Or, if you want the framework to put your own stages in for PM 3.6 final, you can use this stage expansion template.
    It can't be used for normal brawl?

Inactive

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1366 on: December 05, 2016, 02:51:26 AM »

Hmmm? vBrawl is normal Brawl.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

UN
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1367 on: December 09, 2016, 06:43:24 PM »

Hmmm? vBrawl is normal Brawl.
    Oh. I didn't know that. Okay then.

Inactive

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1368 on: December 13, 2016, 03:19:15 PM »

Sorry that I was not clear.

2nd try:

I noticed that the ASRL Flat Zone 2 .rel issue was solved in secretchaos1's Smash Bros. Infinite.
    The value for Flat Zone 2's ASCII identifier is 0x47570E50 in "ASRL - Stages" and 0x47570E52 in "ASRL - Modules"
    To my knowledge, this is the only stage that has different ASCII identifiers for the same stage within the ASRL.
    Oh, that makes sense! GW.P (.pac) versus GW.R (.rel).

Ebola16
    Importer of Dreams
    Boss Kitten

Brawl R&D // Dolphin Emulator Dev

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1369 on: December 13, 2016, 11:25:46 PM »

Oh, that makes sense! GW.P (.pac) versus GW.R (.rel).
    ...and I didn't realize what the abbreviations meant until you mentioned them lol

Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
    I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 10, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

FGUG2030
    Intermediate Kitten

Zelda 64 Beta Tester/Project M Player

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1370 on: February 11, 2017, 02:27:00 PM »

does anyone have the original Classic Stage Expansion 6.5s for Project M 3.5, and the Project M 3.02 expansion build with the SSE Stages?

FGUG2030 Victor Hale: Raining like Hail with every victory

teh-myuutsu
    Banned
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1371 on: August 06, 2017, 05:27:11 PM »

~                                                                        M E G A   B U M P  !  !                                                                            ~
    « Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 05:29:17 PM by teh-myuutsu » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1372 on: August 27, 2017, 02:19:39 PM »

does anyone have the original Classic Stage Expansion 6.5s for Project M 3.5, and the Project M 3.02 expansion build with the SSE Stages?

Hopefully these are the right links.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/tb6gqdvxzfx30rk/Classic_Expansion_Pack_6.5m_r1.7z.exe

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1373 on: November 26, 2017, 03:12:08 PM »

I think it might be a good time to make an update to this pack.

It looks like not many of the stages have been updated recently, but there are some Wii U imports from Edwguard Flows that I don't have yet (Battlefield Smash U regular and omega, Norfair omega, and the omega versions of the 3 N64 stages.) And there's also a new version of Flat Zone from davidvkimball, ɴᴇᴢʜᴀ, and WorseDoughnut.

Any I missed?

I'm also thinking I might make a version that only includes stages with no big differences from the original (for example, the missing bumper in Peach's Castle 64, the gravity differences on Mario Galaxy, or the different background on Venom.)

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1374 on: December 06, 2017, 04:10:34 PM »

Quoting old versions 7.0 and 8.0 here in case anyone is looking for them later.

Classic Expansion Pack 8.0s - June 26, 2016 - for vBrawl

Downloads:

Classic Expansion Pack 8.0s - no ASRL.7z.exe (Gecko/Riivolution + Brawl. From Mediafire; 178 MB download / 209 MB when uncompressed)
    Click here to see the documentation/stage list: http://www.lakora.us/brawl/cep/8.0s/with-asrl.html
    Classic Expansion Pack 8.0s - with ASRL.7z.exe (Gecko/Riivolution + Brawl. From Mediafire; 274 MB download / 499 MB when uncompressed)
    Click here to see the documentation/stage list: http://www.lakora.us/brawl/cep/8.0s/no-asrl.html

Differences between the two versions:
    • The "with ASRL" version contains alternate stages, which can be loaded by holding L, R, Z, or (on Battlefield) X. (These alternate stages don't work with Riivolution, so the Riivolution menu will give you the option to use just the default stages or just the omega stages.) The "no ASRL" version does not contain any alternate stages.
    • The "with ASRL" version uses versions of Castle Siege and Lylat Cruise ported to STGFINAL that do not include the phase shifts. The "no ASRL" version contains the regular versions.
    • The "with ASRL" version includes Target Smash, and has Venom as an alternate to Corneria. The "no ASRL" version gives Venom its own icon and excludes Target Smash.

Classic Expansion Pack 7.0s - August 30, 2015 - for vBrawl

Classic Expansion Pack 7.0.exe (Gecko + Brawl. From Mediafire; 188 MB download / 265 MB when uncompressed)

Updates since 6.0s:
    • The pack now uses sc_selmap.pac instead of common5.pac. If you want to use common5.pac, just replace the sc_selmap_en inside of it with this sc_selmap.pac.
    • All of the stages have been rearranged
    • Project M / Brawl- / fangame stages have been removed, to make room for 12 SSB4 stages by DSX8, Taigiry, and others
    • The alternate Stage Loader is now included, so every stage (except Flat Zone 2) can have an alternate by holding L+A. Battlefield and Final Destination have two alternates (R+A is the other.) See the documentation for details.

Click here to see the documentation/stage list: http://www.lakora.us/brawl/cep/7.0s/brawl.html

Or, if you want the framework to put your own stages in for PM 3.6 final, you can use this stage expansion template.

WERTYU
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1375 on: January 07, 2018, 01:38:19 AM »

thxxxxxxxxxx ทางเข้าufabet [size]

Pages:  1 ... 89 90 91 [92]
    Print
    Jump to: