Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624394 times)
Stowx111
Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #420 on: August 24, 2011, 04:12:49 AM »

Do you know if it work in PAL with Riivolution ?

Actually working on :

Hack finished :
Metal Mario&Luigi : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30290.0

slayermarth101
Child of Prophecy
Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #421 on: August 24, 2011, 05:33:15 AM »

Do you know if it work in PAL with Riivolution ?
    It does...

Double D.
    Hyper Kitten

--Temet Nosce--

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #422 on: August 24, 2011, 09:52:46 AM »

Sorry in advance for posting this even though I already made a thread in the Help section but I thought it would be suitable to post here since its directly in reference to my problem:

Im using the Riivolution version of the pack and I placed all the files where they need to go and added the codes to my RSBE01.gct...the game loads up fine with a slightly longer load (I guess due to loading up all the new stuff)..when I get to the stage select screen it works fine, I can see all the icons and its definately changed, but when I actually pick a stage it says "Ready To Fight" but just sits there....its not a hard freeze because I can actually hit the reset button on the Wii and it goes back to the channel menu, but then also I don't hear the Wii working when it "freezes" like that. Maybe I did something wrong...is there a tutorial for this? Looking back at the post for it, there really isn't a clear explanation on getting everything in order, just "copy and replace whatever"

--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #423 on: August 24, 2011, 09:45:38 PM »

yo, it'd be really cool if you could add a brawl minus pack as well.  Nice work with this man, I really appreciate it.

ChaosEpsilon613
    Extreme Kitten

It's not my fault!

• Awards Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #424 on: August 24, 2011, 11:53:37 PM »

He did add the brawl minus GCT. It's with the vbrawl and bbrawl pack

Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #425 on: August 25, 2011, 08:49:35 AM »

Oh, I didn't see that, thanks.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #426 on: August 25, 2011, 10:34:54 AM »

Sorry in advance for posting this even though I already made a thread in the Help section but I thought it would be suitable to post here since its directly in reference to my problem:

Im using the Riivolution version of the pack and I placed all the files where they need to go and added the codes to my RSBE01.gct...the game loads up fine with a slightly longer load (I guess due to loading up all the new stuff)..when I get to the stage select screen it works fine, I can see all the icons and its definately changed, but when I actually pick a stage it says "Ready To Fight" but just sits there....its not a hard freeze because I can actually hit the reset button on the Wii and it goes back to the channel menu, but then also I don't hear the Wii working when it "freezes" like that. Maybe I did something wrong...is there a tutorial for this? Looking back at the post for it, there really isn't a clear explanation on getting everything in order, just "copy and replace whatever"

The Riivolution pack has GCTs already made and set up. If you're making your own GCT, it might be easier if you just got the Gecko version, so you have a better idea of where to put the files.
    The thing that annoys me about Riivolution is that depending on what XML you're using, there are about a billion different file/folder arrangements, so it's almost impossible to troubleshoot without looking at the whole SD card.

I guess the basics of it are:
    *put the stage and module files in the right place (depends on your XML)
    *use the MiscData[80] from my common5.pac so you have the right icons
    *use my codes as well (which you did)
    I think that's it.
    « Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:26:37 AM by libertyernie » Logged

Double D.
    Hyper Kitten

--Temet Nosce--

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #427 on: August 25, 2011, 11:47:32 AM »

The Riivolution pack has GCTs already made and set up. If you're making your own GCT, it might be easier if you just got the Gecko version, so you have a better idea of where to put the files.
    The thing that annoys me about Riivolution is that depending on what XML you're using, there are about a billion different file/folder arrangements, so it's almost impossible to troubleshoot without looking at the whole SD card.

I guess the basics of it are:
    *put the stage and module files in the right place (depends on your XML)
    *use the MiscData[80] from my common5.pac so you have the right icons
    *use my codes as well (which you did)
    I think that's it.

Yeah to be perfectly honest I actually prefer Gecko, but since I wanna do the SFX hacks I begrudgingly use Riivolution. As far as the .GCT, does it include ALL the codes needed for practically everything for Brawl + and the added stuff for the Stage Expansions? Also, seeing that you said it also depends on your own unique Riivolution xml, could you tell me the folder configuration you used to get this to work properly? Since the xml for this is already provided im thinking that might be my issue, since my xml is the one BeyondYou made. I haven't changed anything off it at all, I believe this is version he made for people who wanted to switch over from GeckoOS to utilize the SFX hacking
    « Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:50:34 PM by Double D. » Logged

--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."

Stowx111
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #428 on: August 25, 2011, 11:51:23 AM »

It doesnt work for me, i don't see

Actually working on :

Hack finished :
    Metal Mario&Luigi : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30290.0

Keizer Organa
    Expert Kitten

King of the Monsters

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #429 on: August 25, 2011, 06:12:41 PM »

Sorry in advance for posting this even though I already made a thread in the Help section but I thought it would be suitable to post here since its directly in reference to my problem: Im using the Riivolution version of the pack and I placed all the files where they need to go and added the codes to my RSBE01.gct...the game loads up fine with a slightly longer load (I guess due to loading up all the new stuff)..when I get to the stage select screen it works fine, I can see all the icons and its definately changed, but when I actually pick a stage it says "Ready To Fight" but just sits there....its not a hard freeze because I can actually hit the reset button on the Wii and it goes back to the channel menu, but then also I don't hear the Wii working when it "freezes" like that. Maybe I did something wrong...is there a tutorial for this? Looking back at the post for it, there really isn't a clear explanation on getting everything in order, just "copy and replace whatever"

I'm having the same problem!

We need more Godzilla mods in Smash in general.

mikado33
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #430 on: August 26, 2011, 10:01:16 AM »

Hello i'm french thank you very much all works fine except that I have icons in the selection of stage that are unclear why? thanks in advance

ChaosEpsilon613
    Extreme Kitten

It's not my fault!

• Awards Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #431 on: August 26, 2011, 10:29:29 AM »

The icons were shrinked down to reduce file size I think so their quality was dropped.
    I think

Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #432 on: August 26, 2011, 11:42:10 AM »

Yeah to be perfectly honest I actually prefer Gecko, but since I wanna do the SFX hacks I begrudgingly use Riivolution. As far as the .GCT, does it include ALL the codes needed for practically everything for Brawl + and the added stuff for the Stage Expansions? Also, seeing that you said it also depends on your own unique Riivolution xml, could you tell me the folder configuration you used to get this to work properly? Since the xml for this is already provided im thinking that might be my issue, since my xml is the one BeyondYou made. I haven't changed anything off it at all, I believe this is version he made for people who wanted to switch over from GeckoOS to utilize the SFX hacking
    1. I have multiple GCTs. They all have the Classic Expansion codes in them, but some also have codes for BBrawl or Brawl-. I don't have any Brawl+ codes.
    My XML is based on Bionic's modlauncher.xml. Open it with Notepad to see what the folder layouts are. If you're using a version where you put the stuff in /private/wii/app/RSBE/pf, you should get the Gecko version, even though you're using Riivolution.

mikado33
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #433 on: August 26, 2011, 03:54:01 PM »

The icons were shrinked down to reduce file size I think so their quality was dropped.
    I think

thank you very much, and how can I have a better quality?

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #434 on: August 26, 2011, 03:56:48 PM »

You'd have to put them back to there regular size:

icon-64x56
    preview-176x176

But your filesize would sky rocket. and if it goes over 1.14 ur SSS will freeze. But i manage to gind a trick and i got my filesize down to 1.08. but the small icons have terrible quality.

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: