Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624392 times)
FallenKing
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Boygos Certified: Pokemon Master Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #465 on: August 31, 2011, 03:57:40 PM »

I got everything working perfectly! I'm going to add some custom stages to replace the SSE and Trophy stages, but I'm having problems with getting the stages to load different music.

I looked at the instructions, and it tells me to replace "YYYY" in the given code with the appropriate music ID. Where exactly can I find these music IDs? I can't find it anywhere in my README folders. I found an online source with music ids, but they're all 3 digit codes instead of 4 digits.

EDIT: I found the music IDs using Google. Wow, I can't believe I didn't try that first. lol
    « Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 04:08:44 PM by FaIIenKing » Logged

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #466 on: September 12, 2011, 06:46:35 PM »

Hey Libertyernie, can we expect an update soon? I'm just waiting for the new version to update my roster. Grin

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #467 on: September 13, 2011, 09:09:06 AM »

I've been busy for the past week or so, but I'll see if I have time to work on it.
    I don't think there will be any new stages, though. Just bugfixes. (And I'll have to take out the Alternate Stage Loader code to do that.)

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #468 on: September 13, 2011, 01:32:13 PM »

I've been busy for the past week or so, but I'll see if I have time to work on it.
    I don't think there will be any new stages, though. Just bugfixes. (And I'll have to take out the Alternate Stage Loader code to do that.)
    Oh shi~, maybe you can contact phantom wing for fix it, cause its an awesome code and he made the custom brawl code.

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #469 on: September 13, 2011, 02:01:26 PM »

I have a code that allows you to use alternate stage loader for all stages. But you press A+Y. I can see if it'll fix the main menu problem if you want.

mothepta
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #470 on: September 14, 2011, 12:13:10 AM »

I am fairly new to hacking Brawl, and I was wondering how to enable the stage image icons that have been provided.  Is it a specific folder and/or do I need to rename the files?  Thanks for everything....works great, otherwise! 

Filippo94
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #471 on: September 14, 2011, 06:55:00 AM »

Hi guys, I'm Italian and I've discovered some time ago Brawl's Hacking.
    We've already a lot of modded characters, and when i discovered the Classic Expansion Pack I did want to try it, because of the old battles with the N64 version.

But I've the PAL version, and using the 3.2 version with Riiolution it didn't work. Now I've read in this topic that it should work with PAL version too. I'm trying now to make it work again, but I don't know if i have to use the Riivolution or the Gecko version. If I have to use the Gecko Version, how can we insert our mods in the game with the pack too?  How works the Gecko program? Can it effectively work with the PAL version with all the capabilities of the USA version, as the R+A selction of hidden stages or simply the normal modded menu?

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #472 on: September 14, 2011, 01:46:46 PM »

Well since I play with Riivolution this won't be a problem for me. Tongue
    Even without new stages I'll be waiting for it because I'm still using the v3 pack and I'd like to wait because I'll have to edit custom brstms and stuff to fit my stages. xD
    Also DSX8 is working on Peach Castle, I suppose it can have a big icon instead of that small one.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #473 on: September 17, 2011, 07:47:55 PM »

I have a code that allows you to use alternate stage loader for all stages. But you press A+Y. I can see if it'll fix the main menu problem if you want.
    The main menu problem is actually caused by the tracklist modifier. I need to have that code on, unless I use the Stage Dependent Song Loader instead of the Stage-Track Dependent Song Loader. But if I do that, I have to take away the ASL because it's not compatible with the Stage Dependent Song Loader.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #474 on: September 17, 2011, 07:48:34 PM »

Hi guys, I'm Italian and I've discovered some time ago Brawl's Hacking.
    We've already a lot of modded characters, and when i discovered the Classic Expansion Pack I did want to try it, because of the old battles with the N64 version.

But I've the PAL version, and using the 3.2 version with Riiolution it didn't work. Now I've read in this topic that it should work with PAL version too. I'm trying now to make it work again, but I don't know if i have to use the Riivolution or the Gecko version. If I have to use the Gecko Version, how can we insert our mods in the game with the pack too?  How works the Gecko program? Can it effectively work with the PAL version with all the capabilities of the USA version, as the R+A selction of hidden stages or simply the normal modded menu?

Use the Gecko version, but run Riivolution instead of Gecko. The R+A thing won't work.
    I've actually never tried using this on PAL before.

Filippo94
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #475 on: September 18, 2011, 01:36:09 AM »

Use the Gecko version, but run Riivolution instead of Gecko. The R+A thing won't work.
    I've actually never tried using this on PAL before.
    The problem is that the codes are for the USA version and they freeze the game even if changed from RSBE to RSBP. So the files are correctly loaded, but they are not used.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #476 on: September 18, 2011, 03:06:04 AM »

The problem is that the codes are for the USA version and they freeze the game even if changed from RSBE to RSBP. So the files are correctly loaded, but they are not used.
    then that means the codes wont work for u cause there's no PAL version of the ASL

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #477 on: September 20, 2011, 09:16:53 AM »

DSX8 has made the Peach's Castle (Melee) stage with imported models from Melee: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22403
    The thing is, it seems too big to me. Right now the model has a scale of 2x, and I'm thinking about making it 1.5x. (1x would be too small.) I'd also like to take out the Bullet Bill, since it doesn't do any damage. Sound okay?

CutterKirby64
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #478 on: September 20, 2011, 10:40:29 AM »

DSX8 has made the Peach's Castle (Melee) stage with imported models from Melee: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22403
    The thing is, it seems too big to me. Right now the model has a scale of 2x, and I'm thinking about making it 1.5x. (1x would be too small.) I'd also like to take out the Bullet Bill, since it doesn't do any damage. Sound okay?

Yeah, making it smaller would be great and about the Bullet Bill...sure no problem at all.
    Can't wait for the new update man.  Smiley

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #479 on: September 20, 2011, 10:43:04 AM »

Oh shi~, maybe you can contact phantom wing for fix it, cause its an awesome code and he made the custom brawl code.
    Good luck getting in contact with him since he only pops in once in a blue moon.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: