Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 626652 times)
slayermarth101
Child of Prophecy
Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #525 on: October 19, 2011, 02:26:33 PM »

Go to your common5  and go sc_selmap right click, then click export. Save it somewhere then do to it and check its size

Infernape
    Holy Kitten

I have Eye Goals

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #526 on: October 19, 2011, 02:57:02 PM »

i question where do i put the stages and modules i just can't find it in the .xml

Memorable Quotes:
    Quote from: ItalianStallion
    Nobody posted the pic of the day? Im shocked lol usually u [censored]s fight over it.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #527 on: October 19, 2011, 04:21:55 PM »

It's the tracklist modifier. If you take that off it works fine. I'm not using it and everything is working perfect for me.
    I was hoping he'd be using the code Dantarion made

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300069

And    Oshtoby's Independent Song Loader Code.

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #528 on: October 19, 2011, 04:39:48 PM »

I think he said with the independent loader the alternate stage loader wouldn't work.

Roronoa Zoro
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #529 on: October 19, 2011, 05:20:11 PM »

Ok I did it, it has still 1,08 MB (1.134.343 bytes). Also the resolution of the pictures are decreased than normal when the stage shows on left part of the screen. I think its pretty much the same of the sc_selmap.pac file that you made, except i'm not using any file on pf/menu2 folder anymore, so i'm not using the ASF1nk Blue SSS layout.

But i'm actually testing it, and so far so good. I've played all the stages plus the alternate ones today and the game didn't frozen. Also i removed few codes (I removed all ASF1nk custom CSS, and other optional codes). This might be BBrawl's issue, and if i cant solve it, unfortunatelly i'll have to remove it on the last case. At least i dont have any issue with Exp stage pack anymore, all stages works nicely, except a little glitch like on Brinstar, and an ice stage where PKM Trainer's Pokemon appears floating in the air on T-stance at the beggining of the match hehe =)

Edit: A guy experienced freezes at SSS just after put these codes:

RSBE01
    Super Smash Bros Brawl (US)

Allow Replays Longer Than Three Minutes (brkirch)
    040E5DE8 60000000
    04953184 60000000
    04953224 60000000

Save Tags in Replays v3 [Y.S.]
    0404B140 38A00000

I had these codes too, but i recently removed it, and the ASF1nk codes too. So far no freezes. But i'm not sure yet.
    « Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 05:52:43 PM by Roronoa Zoro » Logged

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #530 on: October 19, 2011, 05:57:55 PM »

You can still use the one I made. Add the one I made into your common5. Export the misc data 80 in the one you have right now and replace it into the one I made. Then add mine into the common5. You should have asf1nk sss and still no freeze issues.

And those codes shouldn't effect anything. It had to be filesize or something. Those codes shouldn't be a problem unless he coded them wrong.
    « Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 05:59:29 PM by slayermarth101 » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #531 on: October 20, 2011, 10:30:18 AM »

So Libertyernie, were you able to fix that common_5 save issue...?  Roll Eyes
    Sort of. Use Brawlbox Modset 4.2 to edit it.

Infernape
    Holy Kitten

I have Eye Goals

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #532 on: October 21, 2011, 12:56:46 PM »

i question where do i put the stages and modules i just can't find it in the .xml

Memorable Quotes:
    Quote from: ItalianStallion
    Nobody posted the pic of the day? Im shocked lol usually u [censored]s fight over it.

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #533 on: October 21, 2011, 02:01:09 PM »

Idk infer. Pm libertyernie.

Choppasmith
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #534 on: October 24, 2011, 01:29:34 PM »

Okay I tried this out and I can get the stages themselves to load complete with altered music (Why did you replace Mona's song? ;_; ) And the problem I have is that the SSS only shows duplicate icons of Pokemon Stadium and Hannenbow. Also when the stage loads it'll show the original track name (but still play the new music) even though in the Sound test it'll be played just fine.

Help?

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #535 on: October 24, 2011, 02:17:06 PM »

Did you put the common5 in your system folder?

Choppasmith
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #536 on: October 24, 2011, 02:50:46 PM »

Yep, it's in there, I even just tried using the old 3.0 version.

It's gotta be the way the GCT is made. Because I have Homebrew and a USB Loader I included the GCT as it says in the instructions. When I load it with Config USB Loader it says too many codes and will freeze on the SSS. I tried converting it to a BIN and use the snapshot hack and I get stages and textures but no altered SSS.

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #537 on: October 24, 2011, 04:31:43 PM »

Add ASF1nk codes to fix the sss freeze problems.

Choppasmith
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #538 on: October 24, 2011, 04:40:39 PM »

Link, please? Because I really don't know what those are.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #539 on: October 27, 2011, 02:32:54 PM »

I'm going to update the OP with version 4.5.

Putting version 4.0 links in this post for posterity:

If you have problems with version 4.0, look on page 26 of this thread for the older version.

screenshots of version 4.0 (standard Brawl)

The Classic Expansion Pack is an add-on for Super Smash Bros. Brawl which contains 33 additional stages that can be used in Brawl (multiplayer) mode. These stages are remakes of stages from Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) and Super Smash Bros. Melee (GameCube), as well as ports of stages from Brawl's adventure mode, The Subspace Emissary, stage edits designed for Project: M, and a playable Online Training Room.

I (libertyernie) have compiled these stages made by others into a special pack that adds them to the Brawl stage roster, without replacing any existing stages. This is done with the help of Phantom Wings' "Stage Roster Expansion System," a code that gives the framework for adding stages to Brawl.

This pack also contains several Wii music files, which replace certain obscure tracks (mostly in The Subspace Emissary) and are reassigned through the use of codes to play on several of the added stages.

Classic Expansion Pack 4.0 (Gecko+Brawl).exe (Gecko + Brawl/BBrawl/Brawl-. From Mediafire; 87.68 MB) also works with Riivolution
    Classic Expansion Pack 4.0 (Gecko+PMDemo).exe (Gecko + Project: M Demo 1. From Mediafire; 95.51 MB) also works with Riivolution
    Classic Expansion Pack 4.0 (Riivolution).exe (for Riivolution. Comes with modlauncher.xml. From Mediafire; 84.69 MB) Only use this version if you use Bionic's modlauncher.xml! It has its own modlauncher.xml to replace it. If you are using BeyondYou's XML, get the Gecko version instead, and delete the included Brawl.xml file.
    See the file README.txt in the root and Stages.html in the README folder for credits and other information!

Notes:
    The Gecko+Brawl pack comes with custom GCT files for regular Brawl, Brawl- 2.1, and BBrawl 3 rc1. See the README files in the bbrawl and brawlminus folders for details. (This pack also works with Riivolution, but only goes as far as duplicating Gecko OS's functionality.)

To use the Gecko+Project: M version, install the demo to your SD card (the "no homebrew" version), then copy the files from the pack onto the SD card, overwriting files whenever asked. This pack works with Gecko and Riivolution, just like the Gecko+Brawl version.

The Gecko+Project: M version has a different SSS arrangement by default, but you can use the one above. See the REAMDE.txt file for details.

Some Melee stages from Brawl have new secondary music tracks; the My Music screen will play the old ones, but these ones will play during actual gameplay.
    • Temple's new primary track: Fire Emblem (Melee)
    • Jungle Japes' new secondary track: Jungle Level
    • Green Greens' new secondary track: Forest / Nature Area
    • Rainbow Cruise's new secondary track: Main Theme (Super Mario 64)
    • Corneria's new secondary track: Corneria (Melee) [same as primary track]

Also, in the Gecko versions, some stage slots have alternate stages that can be loaded by holding R+A when selecting the stage and holding it until the stage is loaded. (GameCube Controller and Classic Controller only.) This feature uses Dantarion's Alternate Stage Loader and is not compatible with Riivolution.

StageAlternate
    BattlefieldP:M Battlefield*
    SkyworldP:M Skyworld*
    TempleP:M Temple*
    Great BayGreat Bay (swimmable water)
    Peach's Castle81% Peach's Castle*
    Hyrule Castle81% Hyrule Castle*
    Dream LandDream Greens
    Saffron CityFourside-themed Saffron City
    Metal CavernOfficial P:M demo version*
    Battlefield 64Brawl-sized Battlefield 64

*For stages listed in blue, the normal and alternate are reversed in the Project: M version. These stages have icons marked with a blue plus sign. The other stages are not reversed, and are marked with a red plus.

Pages:  1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: