Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624633 times)
Blazingflare
Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #600 on: March 20, 2012, 11:30:40 PM »

just one portrait
    the subspace factory one to be precise

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #601 on: March 21, 2012, 05:29:48 AM »

Im having a problem with my SSS. I tried to replace one of the custom stage portraits with a different one and now all of the portraits have become battlefield's portrait with the triforce as the emblem :'(
    Any idea how to fix this?
    Make sure you use an old version of brawlbox. Preferably the modset.
    Make sure your SSS doesn't go over 1.14mb.

Hope those help.

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #602 on: March 21, 2012, 01:57:18 PM »

Make sure you use an old version of brawlbox. Preferably the modset.
    Make sure your SSS doesn't go over 1.14mb.

Hope those help.
    well my SSS is under 1.14mb so its not that. Could you link me to the modset for brawlbox? I am currently using version 0.63d so that might be the problem

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #603 on: March 21, 2012, 02:06:18 PM »

This is the modset version.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #604 on: March 21, 2012, 08:46:38 PM »

I have problems with editing the SSS too. If anyone has a common5 with added portraits that also works in the newest BrawlBox, that would be great.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #605 on: March 23, 2012, 02:39:22 PM »

My SSS just has all Battlefield icons.... I used the old modset and everything  Undecided

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #606 on: March 25, 2012, 08:14:15 PM »

New version coming soon; should be up tomorrow. vBrawl only, sorry. (Unless you want to edit the common5 and such yourself, and make a new GCT.)

@Nanobuds: That happened to me when editing the common5 with the newest BrawlBox. I'm afraid you'll have to keep the old Modset 4.2 around for that.

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #607 on: March 25, 2012, 09:29:26 PM »

Isn't that basically the same as the 4.0 version?

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #608 on: March 26, 2012, 08:52:19 AM »

The screen is the same. Pretty much the only difference is that several of the stages are upgraded, and also I think the common5 is more stable (but you still have to use an old version to edit it.)
    Also, I think I fixed the stages you play on when playing vs. Peach in Classic Mode.

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #609 on: March 26, 2012, 10:58:57 AM »

i like that layout more than the other one any way so im glad youi put it back

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #610 on: March 26, 2012, 12:23:01 PM »

Version 4.51 is archived in this post.
    Click here to see the README/stage list! (added March 21, 2012)

If you have problems with version 4.51, look on page 37 of this thread for the older version.

The Classic Expansion Pack is an add-on for Super Smash Bros. Brawl which contains 33 additional stages that can be used in Brawl (multiplayer) mode. These stages are remakes of stages from Super Smash Bros. (Nintendo 64) and Super Smash Bros. Melee (GameCube), as well as ports of stages from Brawl's adventure mode, The Subspace Emissary, stage edits designed for Project: M, and a playable Online Training Room.

I (libertyernie) have compiled these stages made by others into a special pack that adds them to the Brawl stage roster, without replacing any existing stages. This is done with the help of Phantom Wings' "Stage Roster Expansion System," a code that gives the framework for adding stages to Brawl.

This pack also contains several Wii music files, which replace certain obscure tracks (mostly in The Subspace Emissary) and are reassigned through the use of codes to play on several of the added stages.

Classic Expansion Pack 4.51.exe (Gecko/Riivolution + Brawl/BBrawl/Brawl-. From Mediafire; 79.53 MB)
    CEP 4.51 for modlauncher or AIO pack.exe (For Bionic's modlauncher.xml and/or the Brawl AIO pack - adds options for CEP+Brawl, CEP+BBrawl, CEP+Brawl- to the menu. From Mediafire; 78.55 MB)
    Must download (bugfix 2): new_great_bay.zip (contains new STGCUSTOM0F.PAC and st_custom0f.rel files.)
    See the file README.txt in the root and Stage List.html in the Stage List folder for credits and other information!

Notes:
    The main pack comes with custom GCT files for regular Brawl, Brawl- 2.1, and BBrawl 3 rc1. See the README files in the bbrawl and brawlminus folders for details. (This pack also works with Riivolution, but only goes as far as duplicating Gecko OS's functionality.)

There is no Project:M version for this release, and there won't be until Project: M has another demo. (The current one is more than 8 months old and a lot has changed since then, so I'm not going to support it here.)

There is no Alternate Stage Loader (R+A button combo) in this version.

There is a feature for Classic Mode: the stages are changed so only "classic" stages appear - i.e. the stage choices are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from Brawl. This works more reliably on Riivolution than on Gecko OS.

Codeset is in Codeset.txt or at http://pastebin.com/9fRxB5GL.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #611 on: March 27, 2012, 12:32:31 AM »

I think we should wait until we get more Melee stages completed. If I'm correct there are 4 open slots on the Melee/64 SSS. Meaning Trophy Tussle (1,2,3) and Online Training should be replaced when the other remaning 5 Melee stages are completed. DSX8 is making Poke Floats, Icicle Mountain, Mute City, and Brinstar Depths if I'm correct. Only Flat Zone would be the very last stage left to add and could be added later. I'm only proposing this so when those stages or maybe atleast 3 of those are released then you can update the Pack once again giving people somehting new they haven't had in awhile. Just a suggestion bro Tongue

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #612 on: March 27, 2012, 02:36:19 AM »

I think we should wait until we get more Melee stages completed. If I'm correct there are 4 open slots on the Melee/64 SSS. Meaning Trophy Tussle (1,2,3) and Online Training should be replaced when the other remaning 5 Melee stages are completed. DSX8 is making Poke Floats, Icicle Mountain, Mute City, and Brinstar Depths if I'm correct. Only Flat Zone would be the very last stage left to add and could be added later. I'm only proposing this so when those stages or maybe atleast 3 of those are released then you can update the Pack once again giving people somehting new they haven't had in awhile. Just a suggestion bro Tongue
    imma be revamping Peach's Castle for a 3ds time once the next BB is released... got some special stuff to do with it Grin

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #613 on: March 27, 2012, 05:40:44 PM »

are the stage names the same as the previous version? maybe I can just add the new stage files for the update...

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #614 on: March 27, 2012, 07:32:25 PM »

The stage names are all the same, so yes, you can do that.

Actually, one of the reasons the main reason I released this update was because I found a better base for MiscData[80] so it doesn't crash as much when I edit it. I apparently still need to use the old version of BrawlBox though. Sad
    « Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 07:34:47 PM by libertyernie » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: