Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624483 times)
Mr.Jackpot
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #645 on: May 30, 2012, 04:31:08 PM »

So is this going to be updated for Project M 2.1?

Blazingflare
Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #646 on: May 31, 2012, 07:16:26 AM »

I found a glitch with the music code. When you use certain items like the beam sword, the music in the level will go crazy Im srs here. It happens on all stages including the original ones. I honestly would prefer the old music code you used. If I may, can I ask that you provide the option to use either one.

Dr.
    Hyper Kitten

Hi stranger, you look good ;D

• Awards Featured Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #647 on: June 01, 2012, 10:31:19 AM »

I didn't mean it like that Tongue
    I meant the post itself was... in every* specific mod news there it was "Project M Demo 2 get it now" , then I realised news on a specific mod were not displaying correctly so the latest news are always on top whether it's related or not XD

My bad Tongue
    Edit: fixed btw
    « Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 10:33:11 AM by Dr. » Logged

ToadKart
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #648 on: June 02, 2012, 01:49:48 PM »

So is this going to be updated for Project M 2.1?

I'm wondering that too. And also, is there a way to add a 39th stage to the Melee/64 page? I want to add an additional custom stage.

TonioNDS
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #649 on: June 03, 2012, 07:19:13 AM »

Hello, i don't know if i'm posting in the right Subject or if someone will be able to help me, but ...
    I'm quite desesperated.

I started using BrawlBox (v0.66b & v0.63d ModSet 4.2) recently, and i've been able to perform what i wanted to do quite easily, but now i'm stuck !

I'm trying to change Origin series game NAME of stages (Like "Pokemon" for the stage "Pokemon Stadium 2", i've already changed the Origin Series game ICON like the pokeball or triforce with the lambert113 files) and i think those informations are in "Common5.pacMiscData(80)AnmTexPat(NW4R)MenSelmapPreviewpasted__stnamelogoMTexture0MenSel mapMark.XX"

For exemple, in MenselmapMark.03 pat0 file we can see that the line "Key : 03" mean we're working on the 3rd stage (Delphino Plaza).
    And the line "Texture : MenselmapMark.03" mean that we'll be using the MenSelmapMark.03 (Super Mario Sunshine) in"Common5.pacMiscData(80)Textures(NW4R)" for the stage origin name.

So, what i want to do :
    - Assign a game origin name to another stage (For exemple : The "Zelda Twilight Princess" game origin name over the "Battlefield" stage)

How to do it (théorically) :
    - changing/replacing and naming the pat0 file with the wanted value
    (i'll keep the "Zelda TP" over "Battlefield" Exemple :
    - Select "MenselmapMark.01" pat0 and rename it (or change the "Texture : MenselmapMark.01" line) to  "MenselmapMark.10" So the 10 (Zelda TP) will be asign to the 01 (Battlefield, as the line "key : 1" will remain inchanged).

My problem :
    - when i rename the file, everything is fine and in order, but when i save my common5.pac, the pat0 files in "Common5.pacMiscData(80)AnmTexPat(NW4R)MenSelmapPreviewpasted__stnamelogoMTexture0" are messed up and their "Texture : MenselmapMark.XX" line value are augmented by 1 ( 1 become 2, 2 become 3, 3 become 4, and so on ...).

This mass-renaming cause a big mess in the stage selection menu, displaying wrong previews for stages ("Battlefield" having "Final Destination" preview, a Pokeball icon, "Yoshi's Island" stage name, and ... oh yes "Zelda Twilight Princess" game origin name icon (what i was wanting to do ... But with the big mess up ... that's not a big deal).

So, do someone know if i'm doing something wrong, or is the BrawlBox not enough advanced to modify those files correctly ?
    Did someone already take interest in modifying the same files as i want to modify for any purpose ? Successfully ?

That's all, thanks for reading (and for bearing my bad English ...) and again, i'm sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place, but searching in google for "brawl lambert113" , "brawl pat0" and "brawl pasted__namelogoM" is not showing up a lot of results ... Have a nice day Wink

Post Merge: June 03, 2012, 12:44:26 PM
    Nevermind, i just solved the problem Smiley

With BrawlBox v0.66 :
    - Extract a "MenselmapMark.XX" related to the Game Name Serie we're looking for.
    - Replace the "MenselmapMark.XX" coresponding to the map we want to assign a different Game Name Serie.
    - Modify the "MenselmapMark.XX" we just injected but don't save.
    - Extract the modified "MenselmapMark.XX".

Open BrawlBox v0.63 Modset 4.0 (Download here : http://brawldev.googlecode.com/files/BrawlBox.zip from original post : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=277835 ) :
    - Inject (replace) the "MenselmapMark.XX" from 0.66 into the "MenselmapMark.XX" you wan't to modify.
    - Save and verify everything is in order.
    - Enjoy (well, i hope so, it worked for me :p )

Thanks anyway, bye Smiley
    « Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 12:44:26 PM by TonioNDS » Logged

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #650 on: June 16, 2012, 07:59:19 PM »

I just uploaded a version for P:M Demo 2.1. It's on the last page (there's a link at the top of the OP.)

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #651 on: June 16, 2012, 11:42:29 PM »

Is there any chance that you could provide another option that uses the older music code rather the current one you have?

Sonic Rykr
    Mega Kitten

Why hello there, handsome. Oh wait, that's me.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #652 on: June 17, 2012, 12:53:11 PM »

(I'm using Version 5.0 right now)

Whenever I try to change the brstm's that came with the 5.0 Pack (I renamed everything to match the names of the 5.0, all nineteen of them), the game goes weird.
    Whenever I play a stage that was included in the Classic Exp Pack, five songs play in one match. For example (I'm a big Sonic fan by the way), I hear "Solaris Phase II," ten seconds later "Open Your Heart," `bout thirty seconds later "With Me," and a few more songs. Then it just loops back to "Solaris Phase II" and repeats the other songs. What's wrong with my brstm's?
    *The picture below goes with what I mentioned about renaming my new brstm files.

Another question: Before I even tampered with the brstm's, the music in the game was still f*cked up. For example, I would play at "Fourside" one match, and hear it's respective music. The next match I'm playing at Green Hill Zone, but I hear the Fourside music. Why is that?
    « Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 12:55:01 PM by SonicBrawler1234 » Logged

PSN: RBRamirez7

*I also have a deviantART account under "SonicGenerations1234", check it out sometime!

Blazingflare
    Mega Kitten

Beep Beep Beep Boop

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #653 on: June 17, 2012, 04:29:10 PM »

(I'm using Version 5.0 right now)

Whenever I try to change the brstm's that came with the 5.0 Pack (I renamed everything to match the names of the 5.0, all nineteen of them), the game goes weird.
    Whenever I play a stage that was included in the Classic Exp Pack, five songs play in one match. For example (I'm a big Sonic fan by the way), I hear "Solaris Phase II," ten seconds later "Open Your Heart," `bout thirty seconds later "With Me," and a few more songs. Then it just loops back to "Solaris Phase II" and repeats the other songs. What's wrong with my brstm's?
    *The picture below goes with what I mentioned about renaming my new brstm files.

Another question: Before I even tampered with the brstm's, the music in the game was still f*cked up. For example, I would play at "Fourside" one match, and hear it's respective music. The next match I'm playing at Green Hill Zone, but I hear the Fourside music. Why is that?

I think you are having the same problem I am having. It's the music code itself that is the problem. It causes the music to become messed up after the game tries to load the sound effect for the beamsword/lips stick/star rod/bunny ears/or screw attack. the only fix I know of is to turn off those items.

Supreme Dirt
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #654 on: June 17, 2012, 04:52:14 PM »

Copy everything on your SD card off, then copy it back to the SD card. Boom fixed.

Sonic Rykr
    Mega Kitten

Why hello there, handsome. Oh wait, that's me.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #655 on: June 17, 2012, 05:01:49 PM »

Copy everything on your SD card off, then copy it back to the SD card. Boom fixed.
    everything, everything!? so basically/technically I'm formatting my SD Card? Damn, I have all my USB Loader and GBA Emulator stuff on it. Guess I gotta buy a new SD Card to keep my stuff.

PSN: RBRamirez7

*I also have a deviantART account under "SonicGenerations1234", check it out sometime!

Supreme Dirt
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #656 on: June 17, 2012, 09:01:22 PM »

... why do you need a new SD card? Just back up everything to like your desktop or something, format, copy it all back.

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #657 on: June 18, 2012, 08:53:32 PM »

so...is normal version fixed? Oh shi~

DashSmash
    Mega Kitten

There's always hope.

• Awards RAGE!! Tutorial Writer Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #658 on: June 19, 2012, 09:09:05 AM »

I heard that Project M isn't compatitble with PAL, is that true? And if it is will it ever be compatibile with PAL.

I do accept requests for recolours.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #659 on: June 20, 2012, 04:25:09 PM »

Users of P:M demo 2.1 who have downloaded version 5.02: get this update file with the new GCT.

Is there any chance that you could provide another option that uses the older music code rather the current one you have?

Probably not. The other one I was using required the Tracklist Modifier, which broke something else. You could turn the music codes off if you want (you can use GCT Editor to delete them all), in which case they would all have Battlefield music.

It's a strange side effect of using the Stage-Dependent Song Loader. I usually have this problem in Classic Mode (hence the "Override music on Melee stages" code) or Training. I don't have it in VS. mode for some reason.

so...is normal version fixed? Oh shi~

What's broken about it? Is it the common2? Try deleting that - I think I messed up on that file.

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: