Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49
Author Topic: Reaver Industry [SFX Hack Emporium] The road ahead was grilled chicken... Yum.  (Read 224638 times)
Shun_One
Lol Kitten

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Smash 3 Team Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #705 on: May 05, 2013, 05:20:37 PM »

I am popping in to tell you that I've figured out how to change the Death SFX ID's.

I used a Hex Editor to do it, however. It required the use of Tabuu OpenSA to find the Off-sets, then just editing the ID's as you would in PSA.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

« Reply #706 on: May 05, 2013, 10:47:54 PM »

Okay, sorry that I couldn't be of more help to you.  Well I should really be telling what the latest progress to whatever I have is, which is 0 to nothing.  The last thing I did was reorganized the Roy stuff for Jiggz for the basic, attacks, damage and other stuff for it.  Haven't really did alot for the sfx for the jumping, and the dashing, and you know what I'm talking about.

I went to the doctors for the main reason I had to withdraw from my classes, and for some reason it boiled down to from it being acid reflux to a forced habit and now a sleep study.  That will be on the 9th of this month so.....

Now everything after the doctor visit..........  Skyrim and Skyrim mods.  It use to be Phantasy Star Online 2 or Ragnarok Online 2, but I found myself more in tuned with this game and I don't know when I picked up a classic wii controller.  The damn thing needs batteries so I could say more or less than one month, which would just be....... one month.

These are not too much to handle, but its really becoming obvious that I'm less motivated to doing them and wanting to move on to something else.  I'll probably keep poking at 3D models until I can successfully import something.

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #707 on: May 06, 2013, 01:38:10 PM »

No apology needed. You've helped me more than you can ever know.

Honestly speaking, if you dropped Roy over Jiggs, I can finish it myself at this point. You've done a lot to help us all out thus far any way.
    « Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 03:13:44 PM by Shun_One » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #708 on: May 16, 2013, 03:44:15 PM »

Don't worry, I was working on it once I made my little post with my recent progress with stuff.  What I have down now is pretty much all voices in and about 2 more sound effects left to insert.

I'm trying not to take over any final smash sfx or voices, As I learned from my Sanji over Peach attempt.  I may have lost some motivation to do stuff but I don't hate it, I just hate PSA editing (for a number of reasons).

Right now, I have to release a sawnd file that was also way overdue:

Edit: Needed to fix the voices and stuff.
    Crono over Ike (voiced by AndIQuote) PSA friendly version
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8y8gfj11walfd25

There will be another that follows the Crono PSA, but for now it will be a voice that will just be for the standard Crono-Ike.

Next up will be the finishing touches to Roy-Jiggz Smiley
    « Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 05:36:45 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #709 on: May 16, 2013, 06:34:56 PM »

Don't worry, I was working on it once I made my little post with my recent progress with stuff.  What I have down now is pretty much all voices in and about 2 more sound effects left to insert.

I'm trying not to take over any final smash sfx or voices, As I learned from my Sanji over Peach attempt.  I may have lost some motivation to do stuff but I don't hate it, I just hate PSA editing (for a number of reasons).

Right now, I have to release a sawnd file that was also way overdue:

Edit: Needed to fix the voices and stuff.
    Crono over Ike (voiced by AndIQuote) PSA friendly version
    http://www.mediafire.com/?8y8gfj11walfd25

There will be another that follows the Crono PSA, but for now it will be a voice that will just be for the standard Crono-Ike.

Next up will be the finishing touches to Roy-Jiggz Smiley
    dang i was just about to ask if you would feel like helping with sanji's voice again

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #710 on: May 17, 2013, 03:47:00 AM »

Well Roy-Jiggz is near to complete since I had a little help, practice and the ol' rinse-lather-repeat process in getting the Roy, Marth- over Diddy finished.  The same will apply to JigglyPuff, only that he/she/it has more sounds than marth and roy.  The PSA should probably be done later this evening or early morning depending on how I feel.

I remember that Sanji was moved to Captain Falcon, so I made sure to change it in the OP.  Right now I'm doing Roy-jiggz, while also trying to revive my model ripping request topic of SASRT models and vehicles.  Crono will be scratched off since a version has now been made by me, and I'll work on getting a version for the Crono PSA beta some other time.

Regarding Sanji, if he has any of his time skip moves, then I would love to have the voices from the 2nd Pirate Warriors game, because I'm sure a good sum of the new attacks are there in good quality.  I wouldn't have to use the NDS game voices for place holders.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #711 on: May 17, 2013, 04:10:11 AM »

okay sounds good. so far its still on peach im not qquite sure if we will move it to captain still. ill try and get those voice clips

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #712 on: May 17, 2013, 04:39:17 AM »

Okay, once I get to it, I'll be sure to avoid using voice clips that call for the final smash echo effect, which would just be the final smash voice clips in the character.  This was the mistake I made during the 4kids Sanji since I was under the impression that I could only replace the voice slots that had a voice in them, I can use the blanks as well and it wont hurt them.

Its a shame though, I wish I could get even the newer attacks in the voice of the person who voiced Sanji in the 4kids dub with 4kids-ish translated attacks just for the lol of consistency.  I would find it funny.

I blame 4kids and the writers for having people hating them because I know that most of them in that dub did various other Animes that I like.

But I digress...  Once I finish Roy-Jiggz, I'll reply back to you when I get prepared to work with Sanji again. Smiley

ERROR Edit:
    I finished and tested the sfx for Roy over JigglyPuff, and the sounds and voices are mute..... Angry
    « Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 02:27:25 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #713 on: May 19, 2013, 09:04:49 AM »

ERROR Edit:
    I finished and tested the sfx for Roy over JigglyPuff, and the sounds and voices are mute..... Angry
    Yikes, hate when that happens. I trust you know what to do though, and I'm a patient guy, so no worries.

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #714 on: May 28, 2013, 07:34:55 PM »

Finally done with PM Roy over JigglyPuff, I feel that I have covered most if not all of the IDs in the PSA for the sounds to play correctly.  And this has also revealed some hidden errors in the last Marth/Roy uploads, in which I have forgot to change the Subroutines that play some of the low attacks for Marth and Roy and those will have to be fixed.

But before that:

Edit: I had to fix the link
    PM Roy Jiggz PSA sfx
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ra172ckv0zjtmfj/FitRoy(PM)_Jiggz.pac

PM Roy Jiggz Sawnd file
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/5iy3dphkty1i49g/PM_Roy_over_Jiggz.sawnd

Those little fix ups shouldn't be too long, So I'll be ready to start on the Sanji sfx anytime and probably fix up some more stuff and or make some more stuff.
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 10:51:40 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Shun_One
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #715 on: May 28, 2013, 07:39:05 PM »

Finally done with PM Roy over JigglyPuff, I feel that I have covered most if not all of the IDs in the PSA for the sounds to play correctly.  And this has also revealed some hidden errors in the last Marth/Roy uploads, in which I have forgot to change the Subroutines that play some of the low attacks for Marth and Roy and those will have to be fixed.

But before that:

PM Roy Jiggz PSA sfx
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ob32c1vxtud764q/PM_Roy_over_Jiggz.sawnd

PM Roy Jiggz Sawnd file
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/5iy3dphkty1i49g/PM_Roy_over_Jiggz.sawnd

Those little fix ups shouldn't be too long, So I'll be ready to start on the Sanji sfx anytime and probably fix up some more stuff and or make some more stuff.

Cheesy

I am very happy right now.

Thanks a million dude! I'm very pleased with your work here!

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #716 on: May 28, 2013, 08:23:19 PM »

If you do one for Roy over Olimar, I will love you Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #717 on: May 29, 2013, 01:43:48 AM »

PM Roy or just Roy?  I'll have to check if he even has enough spaces for all of Roy's sfx because I know Olimar may not have them, the Pikmin may have just a little bit though.

Edit: I'm probably going to do some massive overhaul with the OP, SJS long since gave me permission to go and use his portraits to give more visual appeal to the topic like before.  And I'm either going to have it as a picture which will link to a folder that will consist of all the sfx hacks related to that character so that it'll be easier to locate through all the stuff I made over the months.

I have no idea when I'm going to actually start this since I'm kind of afraid if by doing this I would unintentionally break all the sfx hack links to the downloads they lead to.  But I will see what I can do about it since its an eye sore scrolling down my own stuff.
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 02:35:27 AM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #718 on: May 29, 2013, 10:31:02 AM »

Right now, I'm using Thany's Melee Roy PSA over Olimar.
    It's ridiculous how little SFX Olimar has Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #719 on: May 29, 2013, 12:51:49 PM »

Well I probably wont be able to make something descent with Olimar, the only voices are the Pikmin, and everything else is the action sfx which would be enough for Roy's action sfx, but not enough room as to hold all of the voices I'm afraid.  Sad

Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49
    Print
    Jump to: