Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New to hacking in general, trying to put some hacked stuff in Project M 3.0  (Read 1337 times)
Ragiroth
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: December 10, 2013, 04:12:29 PM »

Hey I just got Project M 3.0.  And I wanted to finally do some Brawl hacks.  I think I may have an idea of how to do it, but I really don't wanna screw anything up or waste a lot of time for that matter.  So I figured I'd see if someone could walk me through it if possible. 

Here's what I've downloaded so far:

Characters (Models/textures) import:
-Ray V2.5 (It's a Fierce Diety look for Link.  The files are: FierceDiety.jpg, FitLink05.pac, FitLink05.pcs)
-Melee Ganon CBlissV2 (Melee Ganondorf colors for Ganondorf.  Has a bunch of .pcs files)

Full Characters:
-Ridley Psa Final ZSS UPD (Ridley character.  Goes over ZSS)
-No transform Samus (This is for the above so Samus doesn't turn into Ridley after a Final Smash haha)
-True Shadow the Hedgehog ver.13 (Shadow the Hedgehog.  I believe he's supposed to go over Donkey Kong?)
-Final Shadow OMEGA PACK (Also Shadow.  This one does have a readme for newbies so I may not need any help, but if anyone wants to make it faster for me that'd be great)

Music:
3 brstm tracks (I didn't get these from this site.  I think it was Brawl custom music.com?)

Also I'm going to use both Shadows, I want to try them out and see which one I like better.  More of the issue is that I don't know if I'm supposed to replace things in the Project M files with this stuff, or just throw all of this into the folders on this SD card.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Gamma Ridley
~Mercenary~

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 04:17:33 PM »

It's likely that none of those PSAs will work due to the large amount of editing that has been done to each character, so you're pretty much out of luck there.

As for the models, just copy and paste the .pac and .pcs into each character's respective folder. Make sure they're named FitCharacter## and not something absurd like FitGanondorf_final version 2.0 xoxo.pac

Ragiroth
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 04:31:18 PM »

Damn really?  That suuuuuuucks!  But wait, I played Project M with some people a little while ago and they had the True Shadow one working.  Granted I think the Wii was hacked in other ways but we were still playing Project M.

And I put those others in the fighter files.  I'll test it in a bit.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: