Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Which character would you prefer to see first?
Inuyasha
Vash the Stampede
Beyond the Grave

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Anime Brawl Hack  (Read 4571 times)
WTVelocity
Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: July 02, 2012, 10:09:00 PM »

I've been contemplating the later 2 of these three for a long while now...

Inuyasha, I added as a possibility, because thinking about it, I know some good moves I could use on him.
His moves would be a blend of the anime, and his moves on the PS1 fighting game.

The Vash hack (a la Trigun) would have to be over a character with a relatively large file size, as he would have an extra object, or larger primary model. This Vash hack would feature him after the series, and he would be using Wolfwood's Cross for some of his attacks. The attacks are already 85% plotted, all I really need to figure out is the balance of which gun does which (fire rates, range, damage, exc).

Beyond the Grave, since his anime is a bit less popular than Trigun, would require a little more explanation.
He is from an anime called GunGrave, which is written by the same person who wrote Trigun.
The anime is every bit as good as Trigun, but Trigun was featured on Adult Swim, so I presume that's why the larger fan base.

In any event, Grave (without giving spoilers) is a human who is strong enough honestly, to blow Vash to kingdom come (minus the Angel Arm). With his twin handguns, and armed coffin on his back, it would be easy enough to create a moveset based off of the anime, and the second PS2 Game "GunGrave: Overdose".

This one would, however, be the most difficult hack to pull off, due to the physics of the coffin animations, and numerous projectile attacks.

---
On that note, I only know a substandard amount of making a PSA: I'd need a volunteer for whatever seems like popular vote: so if any of you would want to help out, please post. I can do the animations, and may be willing to learn how to work on models more... My main thing about it though, would be designing the attacks and coordinating the animations, it's all I really have have time for right now, as I have numerous site updates I still must accomplish.

If I don't have 1 or 2 people to help with the PSAs and such for the highest vote, but sources for the second, I'd likely choose that one, just to get one done sooner.

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

agent-s
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 02:40:40 PM »

hi
    hey you really plan to do vash the stampede with the psa with gun and over who ? snake?  .... ?
    which model do you use ?
     you plan to do a vertex or  a real import ?
    sorry for all the questions
    thank you by advance Smiley
    « Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:50:21 PM by agent-s » Logged

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 09:50:29 AM »

Sorry for the late response, my files on my card got deleted, so I decided to take a break for a while, lol...

Anyhow, I currently have a slightly-done model that someone else made, of it over Ike...
    But Revamped is already looking at having 3 Ike REL ports on it (Cloud, Naruto, and Tidus), so I'm hoping to use this model, or make another model over someone else.
    I'm thinking of making Grave over Diddy, so I can use Diddy's barrel as his coffin, but Vash popping out of the barrel seems good, too.

There are several characters I do not plan on changing at all, but here are ones I plan to change that I haven't yet, and some I MAY change for the right thing:

Planned for change:
    Olimar (having trouble finding one that won't freeze while using a .REL port)
    Peach (Trying MegaMan X hack, may keep that)
    Falco: Have Knuckles on, but either need to power it up some, or switch it.

Might change:
    Luigi (Something different, or better Luigi hack, bored with the SMBZ hack)
    Lucas
    Lucario (probably not)

Looking for decently balanced Kirby hack, one only slightly stronger than the original.

Brawl Revamped

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 10:02:11 AM »

if you look more about in other threads you can easy find a replace for lucas soon to a anime char: Gotenks moveset
    lucario: super buu or kid buu
    Olimar: Naruto(not a .rel port) with shadowclones over pikmins

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 10:21:38 AM »

Thanks dk, I don't really have time to spend looking all around the forums anymore, lol.

If you remember though, I'm trying to create more variety, and since I already have your Goku over Pit, I'm only looking for maybe 1 more DBZ character: Vegeta.
    But I want to keep Wolverine over Wolf, and that Vegeta moveset is half a copy of Goku anyhow, which is the reason I removed Wolf and Fox in the first place, lol.

On that note, do you have any plans on improving the graphic quality of your Goku over Pit?
    Or would the one over CF actually work imported? Just would like one that looks as good as your CF version, but I need CF free for Master Chief, lol.
    On that note, how do you turn Super Saijin, and how do I get Goku's voice? (lol jk, had to!)

Have you personally tried the Naruto over Olimar?
    I'm going to look it up now, but I just tried the newer Donte over Olimar, and it still freezes.

Edit: Looked for him over Olimar, couldn't find it. You sure?
    « Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 10:29:24 AM by WTVelocity » Logged

Brawl Revamped

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: