Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 47
Author Topic: Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team  (Read 203636 times)
HaloedHero
Extreme Kitten

Come and get me, haters.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector >9000 Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « on: March 04, 2011, 11:46:38 AM »

My Projects:

Finished Projects:

SCOTT PILGRIM!!

Uh oh... Nega Scott.

Up special:
    Hold B when doing the move to do Mario's super jump punch.
    Tap B like a short hop when initiating to do Link's Spin Attack.
    Press B+A (B slightly first, of course) to do Samus's Screw Attack.

Down special:
    Only counters moves that come from the front, and only when the other character is close in front of you.
    Otherwise, you will get hit.

RAMONA! RAMONA! RAMONA!

You've gotta have friendship and courage and whatever!

You won't know what hit you in the slightest!

Video:
    #Invalid YouTube Link#

FINAL FANTASY VII CLOUD STRIFE (1.1):

FINAL FANTASY VII CLOUD STRIFE
    Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17518

FFVII Cloud Strife is a full character hack that includes all kinds of CSS stuff, battle portraits, victory portraits, a victory theme... even title screen portraits! He comes with four different swords and red/green/blue team colors. The moveset features almost entirely custom animations and attacks based on FFVII. FFVII moves include Climhazzard, Meteorain, Finishing Touch, Braver, Cross Slash, Bolt and Fire materia, and of course, Omnislash as the final smash. Everything in the pack is laid out to help with a quick, easy, and accurate installation.

This video demonstrates the entire moveset (some graphics/animations are slightly outdated):
    #Invalid YouTube Link#

Final Smash:
    #Invalid YouTube Link#

Recent Updates:

Blade beam in the air now cancels by releasing b. It feels much more natural that way.

Many small animation updates have been made to make everything fully polished,
    and near misses on some moves now have different sounds/effects.

I recently changed the skin tone of the CSS images to match the rest of the cast.
    Now you won't even notice he wasn't always on your select screen. Fits right in!
    Updated CSS:

Finishing Touch:

Meteorain:

Blade Beam:
    Blade Beam doesn't fire in the air. You can cancel the charge by releasing b.
    Cloud must be on the ground to unleash the shockwave.

No Charge:

Full Charge:

Down Throw:

Download contains:
    Moveset file
    Animation file
    Six costumes featuring 4 different swords and 3 team colors
    CSS portraits and names
    FFVII symbol
    Battle portrait and name
    Results screen portraits
    FFVII victory theme
    Title screen portraits

Enjoy!

Credits:
    Animations/PSA work: Haloedhero
    CSS/CSP/Team Colors: Haloedhero
    Models: BeyondYou
    Sage-like advice: SDoom
    Playtesters:
    (In no particular order.)
    Wolfric
    Anivernage
    SDo0m
    SmashClash
    SSJCerious
    Omega Malkior
    the98pika
    zyborg
    Apprentice of Death
    (Sorry if I missed anyone.)

3D Mario:

3D Mario is a minor alteration to Mario's moveset that takes inspiration from his 3D outings. (Namely Mario 64 and Mario Galaxy.) The video below shows the alterations:

#Invalid YouTube Link#
    The download has two versions. One has FLUDD for Mario Sunshine fans, and the other has Mario Tornado on Down Special instead.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?igesja701mnsagt

New Project Possibilities:
    I have a few ideas in mind for new projects. To be perfectly honest, I'm a FFVII fan, but the only real reason I made Cloud is that he has great models available. I wouldn't even have bothered with him if there were equally high quality models made of the other characters I want to do, which are:

Raziel (Soul Reaver):

Raziel is the one I want to do most. I really need a vertex of him done over Pit...

Sparkster (Rocket Knight Adventures):

There's already a vertex for Sparkster, but I don't like it much. If someone does a better one, I'd really like to do a Sparkster hack.
    « Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 06:16:03 PM by HaloedHero » Logged

There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 05:05:38 PM »

I'm surprised by the lack of comments here Undecided

Unfortunately, I myself may not be able to test it since using Dolphin makes it a tad awkward.  However, judging from the video it looks great!

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 05:27:41 PM »

i can be tester now my wii is back again

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 07:48:04 PM »

I'll test/give feedback, just send him over!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

HaloedHero
    Extreme Kitten

Come and get me, haters.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector >9000 Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 07:56:09 PM »

Thanks, guys. Sending the link...

There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 08:19:02 PM »

Nit-Picking Time:
    He still has that fire-emblem thing in his entry.
    Time for Gameplay critique:

Wow.....gameplay-wise he's perfect, just PERFECT. I found ZERO flaws, he's so smooth, so balanced, so incredible!!!! What else is there to do?

EDIT:
    Oops, I spoke too soon. The spike in the up-b is too powerful, the knock back should be lowerd to maybe....50% of what it is now.
    « Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 08:20:25 PM by SSJCerious » Logged

Central Thread:

the98pika
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer Concerned Elector Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 08:28:29 PM »

Hey count me in too i'll give feedback too Smiley send link?

-

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 08:40:24 PM »

time for ¨critique¨:
    the psa is excelent, good moves its an incredible psa  Shocked
    this is awesome
    except a few things:
    up smash, down b and down smash needs a bigger hitbox (a bit bigger)
    like SSJCerious says, still has the fire emblem entry and the up b is powerful
    the final smash i think need more damage at the end (maybe not, but i like a bit killing final smashes Evil,but not too powerful.) but its impressive  AWESOME 2.0!
    in my opinion this psa has 9.7 to 9.9/10 Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 02:01:09 PM by Anivernage » Logged

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 09:54:54 PM »

Nit-Picking Time:
    He still has that fire-emblem thing in his entry.
    Time for Gameplay critique:

Wow.....gameplay-wise he's perfect, just PERFECT. I found ZERO flaws, he's so smooth, so balanced, so incredible!!!! What else is there to do?

EDIT:
    Oops, I spoke too soon. The spike in the up-b is too powerful, the knock back should be lowerd to maybe....50% of what it is now.
    Better than Sdo0m's? (I just want to know so I can have more fun).
    Once you fix the entry and make the Up B less powerful I'll test it.

Btw, what's the FS look like?

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: March 04, 2011, 10:11:53 PM »

This and Sdoom's are kinda uncomparable. I honestly cannot say which one is BETTER, but I do like this one more.

Central Thread:

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 07:34:49 AM »

Judging from the video, I like sDo0m's more... Animations seems more smoother...

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 07:47:13 AM »

Actually, I changed my mind.  I would like a copy of this please Smiley  I did play your Cloud 3.5 and it was the main reason why I made my Cloud.  I felt it was half great and half lame (as in the specials barring the FS were lame but the normals were great)

And like SSJ said, it's difficult to compare the two since they're two Cloud's based off of two different games.  My collabed one is based off Dissidia, haloedhero's is based off FF7.  It would be like comparing Brawl Sonic and a Sonic Colours Sonic PSA (although one hasn't been done obviously, I was merely bringing up an example).

Also, let me just say what I've said before:

There is no such thing as a "perfect" PSA

PSAs are easily the most objective kinds of hacks (the second being stages probably).  "Perfect" for someone could mean "meh" for someone else.  Not a single PSA ever made can be called perfect, and it is extremely improbable that a perfect one will ever be made (it's about as probable as a perfect video game being made) and this is due to the huge number of factors that need to be taken into consideration when playing with the PSA.  Is it glitchless?  Are the animations absolutely flawless?  Are they unique?  Does the PSA feel fresh to play with?  Is there a good balance for the PSA?  And there's even more.

Heck, I'll prove right here why this PSA isn't "perfect" for example (it's still looks great mind):

AAA combo - I'm not sure if you fixed this (I kinda did in my version) but it didn't connect properly at all in v3.5.  You could very easily block and shield out of it.  Also, I got complaints about the knockback of the final hit being too low.  If you didn't change that, that is definitely something I would recommend changing (merely passing on the constructive criticisms I got to you to make this better).  I also got complaints that the damage was too high and should be lowered to about 8%.

F Tilt - The v3.5 one looked cool, but the fact that it always hit the foe behind you made it a bit useless in both edgeguarding, attacking and defending.  This new one however, seems to not only remedy this but it makes the move look even cooler.  Nice job with this one

U Tilt - If this is the same as v3.5, I'd lower the damage and VERY slightly increase the knockback.  When I was using it for both your and my PSAs I found it to be a really abusable combo tool.  I lowered it to 5 or 6% methinks, but you do what you want.

D Tilt - I got complaints about how he jerks forward in the move, so I changed it completely.  I recommend you do something similar so that you avoid the same complaint.  I also changed it because with the jerk forward it's just Ike's D Tilt.  But again, you can do what you want.

Dash Attack - This is a strange one.  It's completely changed from the v3.5 one, so I can only judge by the animation.  Looking at the animation, I'd say I don't really like it too much.  Mainly because of how Cloud swings his sword over his head.  Neither his hand, arm or shoulder move during the animation (only the sword) so it looks a bit unnatural.

F Smash - The same basically except slower and stronger by the looks of it.  I'm not really gonna comment here.  You can do what you want with this move

U Smash - Again the same, but I personally don't like how he deals damage during the charge, especially when it's only one hit that comes in at a random time.  I didn't think it really suited.  Not to mention it can also throw off how you execute the move as well from time to time.

D Smash - Same complaint as the U Smash but also the timing of when the fireballs and hitboxes come out.  I think they should come out once he actually pounds the ground, rather than when he moves his hand up to attack.  It would make a bit more sense imo.  But that's a fairly minor complaint

N Air - It looks like it was in v3.5.  The animation was awesome, but the attack's hitboxes were weird in the sense that there was such a large gap between the initial hit and the next/last hit.  I think you should use the N Air hitboxes that I used since they make the move more useful.

F Air - No complaints here.  The move was always awesome.  I left it be for my PSA and it seems you did the same since this was probably one of Cloud's most well done moves.

B Air - I think this should actually be a bit more like the F Air.  It does a large upwards slice that looks powerful but the flag is a simple slash.  I think the aura one would work better.

U Air - Same as the F Air.  This was also one of Cloud's most well done moves.

D Air - In v3.5 this was similar to the N Air in the fact that it looked great, but was impractical.  It hits the foe at a random sort of 30 degree angle behind you i.e. a useless position considering the end lag of the D Air and the lack of range on the B Air.  It lacked combo and edgeguarding potential and ended up putting Cloud in a worse position than the opponent (since the low hitstun made it so that the enemy could actually attack you afterwards).  I don't think you should do it how I did, but simply find another way to make it more useful (though the new range of the new B Air may make it a bit more useful).

F Throw - Only minor complaint I have about this throw is that the foe just sort of gains momentum.  It's a bit confusing to explain, but I think he needs to keep the opponent on the sword for a bit longer since at the moment it kinda looks as though he's just poking them with the sword XD

U Throw - I like this one.  The animation swap from Falcon's Beam Sword/Homerun Bat/Fan F Smash worked pretty dang well.

B Throw - Same as Ike's most likely.  It works I guess.  I changed it for mine but you don't have to XP

D Throw - Only complaint I have is the angle in which it sends the foe.  I don't think it really makes sense for the foe to go forward since he stabs them downwards.  I think it should spike the foe and make them bounce off the ground. 

Neutral B - The move looks great but it looks almost spammable.  I haven't played it so I can't really judge but from first glance I can say that 21% for a move that comes out pretty damn fast is a bit much.  Not to mention it sucks in foes too.  In the air however it's fine.  Actually, if for V2 of my Cloud, do you mind if I use this move for the Down B?  I plan on making the Meteorain and this switchable on the ground.

Side B - YES!! It's FINALLY balanced and looking good!  Before it was always waaaaaaaaay overpowered.  But now that it's chargeable it's much more balanced.  If there was a way to get rid of the super scope sound effect that would perfect this move.

Up B - Others have said that the spike is too strong and I think I agree.  Since I v3.5 it was much more difficult to land the spike due to their only being one hitbox to launch the foe up, it was more balanced.  However, since there are multiple hitboxes this time it looks easier to land in the air.  However, I much say that the multiple hitboxes makes the move look much cooler XD

Down B - A pretty strange looking move.  I can't really assume much at all about this one without playing apart from that the positioning of the fireballs could be better.  At the moment they come out of his chest rather than his hands XD

Final Smash - This is assuming it's the same as v3.5, the Omnislash is still pretty epic.  I didn't use it for mine because I wanted to go with a more interesting Final Smash rather than a Great Aether with a smexy animation.  But like I said, it's up to you and this Omnislash still works fine especially when it's a moveset based off of FF7

The other complaints are mainly to do with the early animations (i.e. waits, dodges, run etc).  Most of it is opinionated so I won't say.  The one I will say though is the waiting animation should definitely fit a bit more to FF7.  In FF7, he has his back more straight and is leaning forward on his front leg.

Well that's it.  I'll probably say a lot more as regards to balance when I actually play with it.

See what I mean?
    « Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 09:38:38 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n » Logged

zyborg
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 08:37:32 AM »

I'd like to try it...

the98pika
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer Concerned Elector Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 11:16:06 AM »

Its EPIC the down B move was awesome Awesome Face I think this is the best cloud psa ever made Smiley
    Side b was good too Smiley the rate of this PSA is OVER 9000!!! kepp up the good work Smiley

-

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 11:17:00 AM »

I'd like to be a tester! Although why not just put the download link in your post? (PM it to me please)

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 47
    Print
    Jump to: