Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2325804 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7875 on: August 23, 2012, 03:34:45 PM »

^^This

also Carnage he means like this:

SSBB hack psa- SSj2 Teen Gohan (Update in description)1:29

Maybe u can check that out MarioDk for references,
    Anyways It would be epic if you can get the "lightning" buzz/sound into the sfx...

that isnt one slot tough, im curious how to get a moving eletric aura one slot

Mariodk if psaing in bbx and the psa randomly stops working before entering on the stage i know how to fix that already so ppl dont need to rebuild the whole pac file.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7876 on: August 23, 2012, 04:51:10 PM »

i can anyway show recolours ingame:

edit: almost forgot to show it so fanboys can be happy:

SSj3 ingame

i am amazed lol good job mariodk, and im taking ur advice so i will try to do my first model hack and it will be TY the Tasmanian Tiger over fox

Post Merge: August 23, 2012, 05:29:58 PM
    although in the top picture it looks like he has no chin xD
    « Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 05:29:58 PM by rax189 » Logged

SwingSet
    Holy Kitten

taunt

• Awards Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker Fiery Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7877 on: August 23, 2012, 09:13:11 PM »

Sir MarioDk Sir. Are you in need of CSP's/BP's?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7878 on: August 23, 2012, 09:49:06 PM »

animted Lighting like that here(will only show then the aura is shown: up-taunt,N-B, start of FS,up-B,Side-smash GFX):

but if i can´t make that oneslot  i will do so if using up-taunt that will active a GFX mode so you got that around you on all animations or atleast on the animations where the aura is shown

i see wat u mean now, u only want it to affect ssj3 gotenks and not the other ones...

I think it could be better if the animated lightning shows for ssj3 gotenks all the time. 
    gives u more of a true super saying feeling

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7879 on: August 23, 2012, 11:25:12 PM »

that isnt one slot tough, im curious how to get a moving eletric aura one slot

Mariodk if psaing in bbx and the psa randomly stops working before entering on the stage i know how to fix that already so ppl dont need to rebuild the whole pac file.
    that happen all time to me after saved afew times
    and sometimes it massed up other stuff like then used a Air attack it wont go back to fall subactions then air attack is ended(same for air dodge) and then catch someone it wont go to catchwait subaction
    and for oneslot eletric aura i will make a model merge the model with gotenks and animte the texture on that model

Sir MarioDk Sir. Are you in need of CSP's/BP's?
    if dr. dont got time so i am needing CSP/BPs
    « Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 11:27:36 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Dr.
    Hyper Kitten

Hi stranger, you look good ;D

• Awards Featured Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7880 on: August 24, 2012, 12:11:34 AM »

I do have time for this Wink

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7881 on: August 24, 2012, 03:22:06 AM »

that happen all time to me after saved afew times
    and sometimes it massed up other stuff like then used a Air attack it wont go back to fall subactions then air attack is ended(same for air dodge) and then catch someone it wont go to catchwait subaction
    and for oneslot eletric aura i will make a model merge the model with gotenks and animte the texture on that model
    if dr. dont got time so i am needing CSP/BPs
    to not have to rebuild the pac file do this open the pac file directly on bb go to subroutines and add a subroutine put a random code into it and save problem solved Tongue

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7882 on: August 24, 2012, 05:06:16 AM »

to not have to rebuild the pac file do this open the pac file directly on bb go to subroutines and add a subroutine put a random code into it and save problem solved Tongue
    will also fix other stuff like freeze then get thrown and the other bugs i got cuz of PSAing in BB?

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7883 on: August 24, 2012, 05:16:56 AM »

ever since model importing one-slot stuff is so epicly possible and easy to make

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7884 on: August 24, 2012, 06:34:13 AM »

will also fix other stuff like freeze then get thrown and the other bugs i got cuz of PSAing in BB?
    freeze when trown is a bonereff this fixes the freezes before entering the stage and some misc stuff that gets messed up  , for that you need to change the bone ref to match gotenks or it is the model itself i remenber your previous gotenks import gets destroyed into pieces  when trown i even had to get that out of my sd and you never fixed that i beleive it can be rigg issues

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7885 on: August 24, 2012, 09:21:46 AM »

freeze when trown is a bonereff this fixes the freezes before entering the stage and some misc stuff that gets messed up  , for that you need to change the bone ref to match gotenks or it is the model itself i remenber your previous gotenks import gets destroyed into pieces  when trown i even had to get that out of my sd and you never fixed that i beleive it can be rigg issues
    gotenks´s boneset is just lucas´s moved around to fit gotenks model and add bones after throwN bone to avoid bug like them i getting if PSAing with brawlbox -
    freeze then select stage
    -freeze at end of a throw if you got thrown
    -can´t grap someone since then you use catch subaction and grap someone it wont go to to Catchwait subaction but is still at the catch animation and last frame of it
    -then use a Air attack it wont go back to fall animation or landing at end of the animation
    -freeze cuz of entry article is messed up so you needing to use no entry data code
    all that have happen to me then PSAed with BB on gotenks
    for vegeta: all that+"B" attacks just do nothing and wont go to the subactions

anyway i rebuild Fitgotenks.pac again and see what happen and see if yours fix cuz that what mostly happen on gotenks and i know its not the model cuz i tested it with a unedited Fitlucas.pac/Fitmotionetc.pac and works perfectly but the model looks alittle weird cuz of animations
    atleast rebuilding a PSA from a unedited Fit(char).pac is not taking so long time compare to if it was with PSA cuz you can copy/paste from 1 window to a other now

hoping naruto will be easy to make compare to that but i think naruto will be my hardest PSA to code even then we can PSA articles easyer now in brawlbox

Post Merge: August 24, 2012, 10:51:32 AM
    news about the moveset:
    changing the Down-throw/FS
    down-throw: idk yet if FS is buu buu volley ball
    FS: buu buu volley ball or big tree canon
    down-B: still ghosts but i will change Down-B also alittle so down-B can have 1-4x ghosts
    also i will only change all that stuff if i can´t make the ghosts´s dmg as i wanted
    will make it then Peke(a.k.a Pikazz) have shown us the code for graps on specials so buu buu volley ball is possible over "B" attacks/FS
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 11:19:20 AM by Mariodk » Logged

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7886 on: August 24, 2012, 12:44:16 PM »

Doing PSA with brawl box seems buggy ...  Im srs here

But anyway, it look awesome ! When it's going to be released ?  Happy Face

And Big Tree Canon is a good idea for an FS I think (Buu Buu Volley Ball don't fit as an FS in my opinion)

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7887 on: August 24, 2012, 12:51:00 PM »

Doing PSA with brawl box seems buggy ...  Im srs here

But anyway, it look awesome ! When it's going to be released ?  Happy Face

And Big Tree Canon is a good idea for an FS I think (Buu Buu Volley Ball don't fit as an FS in my opinion)
    was also thinking that
    cuz i dont wanted problems and wanted gotenks to be done i do big tree canon as FS, ghosts on Down-B

the new Down-B will work like this:
    you can charge the down-B so you can have 1-4 ghosts
    15% dmg each ghosts and middel knockback(about so you can kill one with the ghosts at +110% dmg on FD stage) it sound like overpowered but the ghosts is easy to dodge(main reason why i used time freeze on FS ghosts at first place)
    btw who will animte big tree canon? needing someone who is good at animations xD since i will be busy with rebuilding the fitlucas.pac/SFX pack/all the other stuff i have to do before i send gotenks to the CSP/BP maker and then release it

also since there is maybe filesize for it(for gotenks buu over gotenks boneset) i will do so entry for gotenks buu is super buu that looks like he absorbs something(a pink ball come to super buu) and turn to gotenks buu
    and win animation i will see if there is more filesize for add piccolo cape so gotenks buu turns to piccolo buu on his win(just like the anime since goten+trunks fusion is over inside buu) like as over gotenks model the fusion is over on they´s win
    that is possible cuz of goten+trunks is oneslot xD
    « Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:59:39 PM by Mariodk » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7888 on: August 24, 2012, 03:44:05 PM »

yeah bb psa is buggy for some reason my downB was going for the aerial version  i moved the subaction from place and everything went smoth with the same exact code lol but those glitches are wierd maybe lucas has problems with bbx like samus yoshi and a few others?

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7889 on: August 24, 2012, 04:50:55 PM »

was also thinking that
    cuz i dont wanted problems and wanted gotenks to be done i do big tree canon as FS, ghosts on Down-B

the new Down-B will work like this:
    you can charge the down-B so you can have 1-4 ghosts
    15% dmg each ghosts and middel knockback(about so you can kill one with the ghosts at +110% dmg on FD stage) it sound like overpowered but the ghosts is easy to dodge(main reason why i used time freeze on FS ghosts at first place)
    btw who will animte big tree canon? needing someone who is good at animations xD since i will be busy with rebuilding the fitlucas.pac/SFX pack/all the other stuff i have to do before i send gotenks to the CSP/BP maker and then release it

also since there is maybe filesize for it(for gotenks buu over gotenks boneset) i will do so entry for gotenks buu is super buu that looks like he absorbs something(a pink ball come to super buu) and turn to gotenks buu
    and win animation i will see if there is more filesize for add piccolo cape so gotenks buu turns to piccolo buu on his win(just like the anime since goten+trunks fusion is over inside buu) like as over gotenks model the fusion is over on they´s win
    that is possible cuz of goten+trunks is oneslot xD
    since u are rebuilding all that stuff, will gotenks arms be longer?

Pages:  1 ... 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: