Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 621 622 623 [624] 625 626 627 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2321897 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9345 on: January 19, 2013, 01:24:35 PM »

got bad news: the starman FS is not possible anyway tried to use the Bits for the star but did not worked and tried to use the item of the star as well so mario just get the item of the star and nothing else but kinda not worked aswell since the star is sick to mario´s hands until the star it self will be gone or if i make the item drop while mario do the FS Get star animetion the star will ignore mario and jump to a other char. so a other char. can get it instead of mario
    Hmm why not try the Consume Item command? Or have you already tried that?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9346 on: January 19, 2013, 02:58:08 PM »

got bad news:
    the starman FS is not possible anyway
    tried to use the Bits for the star but did not worked
    and tried to use the item of the star as well so mario just get the item of the star and nothing else
    but kinda not worked aswell since the star is sick to mario´s hands until the star it self will be gone or if i make the item drop while mario do the FS Get star animetion
    the star will ignore mario and jump to a other char. so a other char. can get it instead of mario

I had that same exact problem! lol no joke. And it sticked to my hand and when i hit my opponent he got the starman ability to! xD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9347 on: January 20, 2013, 10:45:07 AM »

SSBB hacks: SMBZ Mario Moveset V4
    as soon its done with uploading
    no FSes is showing cuz they are not done
    and will still update the psa alittle more so a other video will come then i am about to release the moveset

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9348 on: January 20, 2013, 10:54:05 AM »

The moveset was so epic that I posted a comment before the vid even finished uploading. XD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9349 on: January 20, 2013, 11:00:28 AM »

wow cant wait to see it Im srs here Hope it finishes soon.

Post Merge: January 20, 2013, 11:18:15 AM
    Well only problems i think could be fixed is the hammer throw, it would look much cooler if it returned like a boomerang. Also, the B up cape mode, when he flys, is to slow and it lasts to long :\ lol. Lastly, His body parts often go through the cape but small animation changes could easily fix this. Other then that i give it a 8/10 But those are just my opinions so yea Cool Keep up the great work
    « Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 11:18:15 AM by rax189 » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9350 on: January 20, 2013, 11:51:51 AM »

wow cant wait to see it Im srs here Hope it finishes soon.

Post Merge: January 20, 2013, 11:18:15 AM
    Well only problems i think could be fixed is the hammer throw, it would look much cooler if it returned like a boomerang. Also, the B up cape mode, when he flys, is to slow and it lasts to long :\ lol. Lastly, His body parts often go through the cape but small animation changes could easily fix this. Other then that i give it a 8/10 But those are just my opinions so yea Cool Keep up the great work
    if i make the hammer return i have to half the range so there is frames for it can come back 
    cuz of using the SmashThrowF animetion there is in any FItmariomotionetc.pac
    mainly to save filesize

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9351 on: January 20, 2013, 11:57:27 AM »

Mariodk want to use this for the Item get?
    I made for part of my SMG moveset...which kinda died after getting bored...but it looks much better than the one in the vid.
    SMG Moveset Preview #2

The star was to show basically where the item would be, and I was going to make multiple copies so that Mario would flash through vis0 like most Mario games, and then would go into the begining frame of the special...plus it matches more with M&LSS, which is where I got the animation from, Mario and Luigi pull out items from their overalls in the M&L series since that's where they put their stuff, not in their hat. Im srs here

My prob with the Up B is that Mario barely goes anywhere before each dive, if you haven't yet, make him go farther to balance out him diving so fast, not even in SMW does Mario and Luigi glide that slow. Although they don't dive that fast at first in SMW either, their dive speeds up the farther their dive, so slow down the dive as well even if you don't speed up the glide. I see what you did there ...
    I think that the hammer should come back like a boomerang, because then Boomerang Mario could be an alt PowerUp for that, or change how it moves because Mario thoughs like a Boomerang and the Hammer moves like a Boomerang. Tongue
    For the fireball do this so it looks normal again.

@rax Remember that clipping is in the original animations as well for every character, really only change that in custom animations if it's that noticable and or looks really bad ingame.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9352 on: January 20, 2013, 01:28:51 PM »

mariodk that upb codding looks sweet it looks like kjp glidding but much slower xD just some feedback it seems so much spammy i would increace the falling speed and improve the horizontal component since if you get thrown preety high you can just burn loads of time using upB up  making him fall faster and moving more horizontaly would fix this

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9353 on: January 20, 2013, 01:31:31 PM »

I say to to make Mario flying more forward, not increase the dive speed because not only does it need to be a powerful move, it also needs to be an excellent recovery move considering it is pretty much infinite right?

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9354 on: January 20, 2013, 04:25:20 PM »

So SDoom going give you that Mario win animation he made?

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9355 on: January 20, 2013, 07:06:27 PM »

if i make the hammer return i have to half the range so there is frames for it can come back 
    cuz of using the SmashThrowF animetion there is in any FItmariomotionetc.pac
    mainly to save filesize

hmmmm really? Well there has got to be some way to make it work  cuz links boomerang goes out a good distance. But yea he dont have cape and fire mode so... lol  Maybe make it puff into smoke and reappear in his hand? xD I thought it would be cool if his hammer kinda worked like DK's B attack for SMBZ marios B attack, Kinda like the bottom image here http://goo.gl/LQ5UG But your idea is better so ya Tongue

Pervyman Trigger
    The Perverted Protagonist
    Special Access

HO HEY

• Awards B Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Cookie Clicker!?

« Reply #9356 on: January 21, 2013, 03:51:19 PM »

Considering I don't have any actual place to put this.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9357 on: January 21, 2013, 03:53:12 PM »

i no fan of luffy
    but those are really good retexxtures

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9358 on: January 21, 2013, 05:14:26 PM »

i no fan of luffy but those are really good retexxtures
    ^this

RKAngel
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9359 on: January 21, 2013, 07:31:24 PM »

im a luffy fan so im very excited to see those textures

Pages:  1 ... 621 622 623 [624] 625 626 627 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: