Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 642 643 644 [645] 646 647 648 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2326033 times)
nanobuds
Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9660 on: May 06, 2013, 03:13:43 PM »

So beautiful.

Dat cape needs animating though..

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9661 on: May 06, 2013, 03:29:48 PM »

So beautiful.

Dat cape needs animating though..
    will be animted as last thing(if not moving cape like ike/marth get possible any time soon) but thats for v5  possible

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9662 on: May 07, 2013, 04:46:12 PM »

fixed the .gif:

Post Merge: May 06, 2013, 06:41:13 AM
    I want. Now. Im srs here

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #9663 on: May 07, 2013, 07:58:34 PM »

lol actually went and downloaded it off of dropbox before realizing you fixed it. But I think you should make him face the screen, or turn his head toward the screen a little more. Also remember how you asked me for my SM64 run animation? I made a sort of Brawl-like version for a SMG moveset I started months ago, I can send it to you if you want a different run animation. Also is SMBZ close enough to release to not upload more screenshots or vids of him right now? Because I really want this moveset badly. xD I might also help my SM64 Moveset if you've figured out how to get some powerups have a time limit, i'd be really nice to find a way to make a song play when having a powerup (besides the starman), would be awesome hearing the Wing and Metal Cap songs when using them. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9664 on: May 07, 2013, 10:58:11 PM »

Yea, an updated video wuld be kool maybe him vs DR.Mario? Kill 2 birds with one stone xD anyways idk if u saw this yut but thought ud appreciate it
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojaWB78GQ-E" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojaWB78GQ-E</a>
    In case this is considered spam im sry but i posted it along with and actual comment so yea Cheesy

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9665 on: May 08, 2013, 01:05:36 AM »

Yea, an updated video wuld be kool maybe him vs DR.Mario? Kill 2 birds with one stone xD anyways idk if u saw this yut but thought ud appreciate it In case this is considered spam im sry but i posted it along with and actual comment so yea Cheesy
    i already knew about that ep. before the release/preview
    sadly no naruto in it instead of that blue haired guy

lol actually went and downloaded it off of dropbox before realizing you fixed it. But I think you should make him face the screen, or turn his head toward the screen a little more. Also remember how you asked me for my SM64 run animation? I made a sort of Brawl-like version for a SMG moveset I started months ago, I can send it to you if you want a different run animation. Also is SMBZ close enough to release to not upload more screenshots or vids of him right now? Because I really want this moveset badly. xD I might also help my SM64 Moveset if you've figured out how to get some powerups have a time limit, i'd be really nice to find a way to make a song play when having a powerup (besides the starman), would be awesome hearing the Wing and Metal Cap songs when using them. lol
    all there is left is Cape FS,some bug fixes and redo the whole PSA in brawlbox so the filesize can go down so Brawl FS article works again so maybe can have better fire FS then in v3

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9666 on: May 08, 2013, 02:18:59 PM »

Yea, an updated video wuld be kool maybe him vs DR.Mario? Kill 2 birds with one stone xD anyways idk if u saw this yut but thought ud appreciate it In case this is considered spam im sry but i posted it along with and actual comment so yea Cheesy

But they are both on Mario? So they cant verse eachother

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #9667 on: May 08, 2013, 02:27:21 PM »

But they are both on Mario? So they cant verse eachother
    well yes they can you can now .rel port mario now

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9668 on: May 10, 2013, 07:53:16 PM »

Great, vid was taken down so I have no idea what it showed. Lucky me. Tongue Anyways the redoing the PSA shouldn't take to long right? Because you know what commands to put in right? Even if it takes a bit I'm looking forward to v4. Smiley

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9669 on: May 10, 2013, 09:15:39 PM »

Great, vid was taken down so I have no idea what it showed. Lucky me. Tongue Anyways the redoing the PSA shouldn't take to long right? Because you know what commands to put in right? Even if it takes a bit I'm looking forward to v4. Smiley
    it was a dbz one piece and someother anime crossover movie they recently made it was decent

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9670 on: May 11, 2013, 03:28:14 AM »

it still take alittle long since i can´t just copy/paste cuz i can´t open the Smbz mario v4 psa in brawlbox but it is now possible to copy/paste subroutine code

but now is SMBZ mario v4 is on hold since i wanted doctor mario+SMBZ mario v4 to be released about same time

also since i have done afew updates on the doctor mario model for the moveset i think i can aswell on the oneslot model:
    -Shine effect on his Metal Parts on the doctor outfit
    -alittle better rig
    -all the doctor Part on the model used only 1 texture now instead of alot
    -afew UV revamps
    -fixed normals
    -if possible now: normal mario+Doctor mario in 1 model for Fire mario/doctor mario to SMBZ PSA v4

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9671 on: May 12, 2013, 06:40:33 AM »

Tardis for Dr Mario's entry ?
    ... Need, just for the lulz ! Cheesy

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9672 on: May 13, 2013, 08:17:11 PM »

Similar to Brawl Mario's, maybe still use the Pipe but maybe a different animation?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9673 on: May 14, 2013, 03:24:32 PM »

i just make 2 versions:
    tardis since i already almost got it complete(almost the animetions is done but not the effects yet but i know how)
    and brawl mario entry

here is what left on Doctor mario PSA:
    -make a FS animetions (possible still Vbrawl FS but instead of fireballs its is big needles
    and other animetions for throw them) since something with the viruses i dont think will be possible until .rel editing gets possible but kinda the moveset already have the vireses in it (needle attacks and whats inside the needle)
    -Code any new attacks+new bone IDs
    -revamp afew animetions(mainly the needle onces)
    -make new pile model so it wil be like as in melee
    -find out how to make the pile model to random be yellow,blue or red so it will be random colours like in melee/dr mario games i know that is possible cuz of ppl getting bugs like that on model imports
    so model imports gets random colours
    -make video
    -recolours/CSPs and BPs
    -Release it

also some bad news for dr. mario psa  no bones for the cloth anyway its not cuz i am too lazy to animte it its cuz of the filesize for animetions to the new bones so only bones for his  stethoscope now

whats left on SMBZ mario v4:
    -Fix Cape FS: almost made a FS like super sonic (how super sonic use his animetions/movemt if press up/down/sides) but not 100%
    -if more filesize: make some more Only Fire mode attacks
    -Fix Fire FS = vbrawl mario FS but it freeze if the Fitmario.pac is too high filesize so i have to copy/paste the PSA from PSA to brawlbox and can´t open the Fitmario.pac in brawlbox but can atleast copy/paste subroutine codes and thats was why i was needing the newest brawlbox
    -add some more SFX/GFX effects to the attacks now
    -make video
    -Release it
    -make more models for the PSA after the release(or at same time as the release but not same download link as a model pack for the psa)
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 03:35:04 PM by Mariodk » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9674 on: May 14, 2013, 03:33:54 PM »

You'll include the rim lighting Mario with the release of SMBZ v4 right?

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Pages:  1 ... 642 643 644 [645] 646 647 648 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: