Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 662 663 664 [665] 666 667 668 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2300546 times)
CaliKingz01
Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9960 on: October 04, 2013, 03:25:32 AM »

i started to rig bones to the face of a model but idk. it causes too many issues. if you can, you should bones to broly's face. im half way finished with a decent psa for him thanks to the people who helped out.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9961 on: October 04, 2013, 03:26:40 AM »

since im dead now it will be impossible to show this:
    revamped F-Air:

SSBF2´s up-tilt:

SSBF2´s up-smash(hold&start animetion is still WIP):

SSBF2´s Side-smash(hold&start animetion is still WIP):

made also a new Fall animetion
    and returning a old wait animetion that was infact alittle better then the one we got now

im making goku´s "A" attacks more like SSBf2´s this time
    also im maybe making goku for Project:M (that will be 100% SSBF2´s moveset) but first Vbrawl Goku that is close to SSBF2 but not 100%

also ignore the model´s texture&Rig for now im revamping it then the animetions is done
    « Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 03:30:12 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9962 on: October 04, 2013, 04:09:33 AM »

side smash doesnt look like a side smash to me tbh, it almost looks like a first hit of a basic AAA combo... :/

up tilt looks really nice, you just need to polish his right foot's movement a bit, since it goes pretty deep underground.

DISCLAIMER:
    all that hasnt been said in this comment is to be taken as a compliment to your good work, this is not a hate comment.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9963 on: October 04, 2013, 08:50:52 AM »

side smash doesnt look like a side smash to me tbh, it almost looks like a first hit of a basic AAA combo... :/

up tilt looks really nice, you just need to polish his right foot's movement a bit, since it goes pretty deep underground.

DISCLAIMER:
    all that hasnt been said in this comment is to be taken as a compliment to your good work, this is not a hate comment.
    yeah i know it dont look good but my side-smash animetion was made after the sprites that is used on SSBF2´s goku Side-smash
    but thanks for the feedback and i know its not a hate comment

i will make a poll about how SSJ mode should work and how to active it:
    and the poll will have a link to this post so you can see what you is voting for
    option 1. :
    SSJ mode will be actived after you have been Damaged for 250% dmg
    so if you die at 100% dmg and spawn and then gets 150
    you can use down-taunt for turn Super saiyan 1, 3, or 4(same mode on all SSJs but not same model changers)
    so if flashing yellow(like vegeta) it will replace kaioken on down-taunt to SSJ mode
    % dmg again
    and the damage from Kaioken&stuff that dont give knockback(like fox´s N_B shoots)
    does not count

Holding non Buttons will turn you to SSJ1(aka. use the SSJ1 model changers)
    Holding "A" button will turn you to SSJ3 (aka. use the SSJ3 model changers like as if having SSJ2 over SSJ3)
    Holding "B" button will turn you to SSJ4 (aka. use the SSJ4 model changers like as if having SSJgod over SSJ4)
    where will be no Kaioken while in SSJ mode since i think that will be too much power

option 2. :
    active Super saiyan mode just like as Vegeta
    each time you get hit you get closer to SSJ mode actived
    so if wanted SSJ mode fast just get hit by Multi hit attacks like mario´s tornado or kirby´s down-Air or goku´s kamehameha (only in next update of vegeta: you also get close to SSJ mode if you die
    so it will take 3 maybe 2 lifes if you want SSJ mode as soon as possible if you dont get hit)

Option 3. :
    SSJ mode will be like Wario´s DOwn-B
    will be chargeble by not using it and waiting but then i have to remove up-taunt and move "give me yours energy" taunt to side-taunt since that taunt will be used for next time you use N-B after used that taunt you use small spirit bomb instead of kamehameha
    and have SSj mode on up-taunt and kaioken on down-taunt
    they can´t be on same taunt anymore if we wanted to choose what SSJ form we turn into
    so the longer time you wait using SSJ mode the longer time you can be in SSJ mode
    and you can´t turn it off and if you die while in SSJ mode you lose it
    if flashing yellow(like vegeta) so you SSJ mode´s time is on max

Option 4. :
    use it any time you wanted but you get dmged per attack  just like as it is right now but
    SSJ mode on up-taunt and kaioken only on down-taunt

Option 5. :
    after used yours finalsmash you can have SSJ mode actived

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9964 on: October 04, 2013, 10:39:45 AM »

....i like the idea of it being activated when at higher damage, etc., but could it be that at like 80 damage you can use ss1, then at 100 you can use ss3, then at 120 you can use ss4?.. obviously those exact damage counts might not be very good, but could you do something LIKE that?

I'M JUST A DOOD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9965 on: October 04, 2013, 11:32:00 AM »

....i like the idea of it being activated when at higher damage, etc., but could it be that at like 80 damage you can use ss1, then at 100 you can use ss3, then at 120 you can use ss4?.. obviously those exact damage counts might not be very good, but could you do something LIKE that?
    its not like that
    SS1,3,4 is 100% same damage&moveset&speed&anything
    its just so you can choose how you will look for super saiyan mode like as vegeta´s SSJ mode
    + if i do so SSj4 is stronger then SSJ3 and SSJ3 is stronger then SSJ1
    it will be so much over powered so it can´t be in brawl at all

so only 1x SSJ mode
    « Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 11:33:17 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9966 on: October 04, 2013, 12:52:22 PM »

Options 1 is the best and most fair for this. instead of doing suicides to obtain it. the first one is a decent inceptive to stay alive as long as you can so you can use your temporary secondary as long and as effieciently as you can. i aprove of the first one.

Tye2K
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9967 on: October 04, 2013, 02:52:07 PM »

It's been 8 days. Big deal.

Don't be a nuisance, Kid Ty. Or I'll have to sanction you.

Sanction? Lol.

I'm not making a big deal but just wondering. Reality can be a [censored] and get the best of you though.

But look with all due respect, I'm not trying to be annoying or being a spammer like most people I know in my society, just want to make sure MDK's okay, that's all. Smiley

Sorry for that pic.

Anyways, will SSG replace SSJ4 or will it be in the extra models for it? Also, if Option 1 for transforming, will he only be in that transformation for that period of time like Vegeta? IMO, Option 1 should be having to be able to transform whenever you want, but also be able to transform to SSJ2, SSJ3, and SSJG/or SSJ4.

One last thing: I only asked if the post was dead, MDK not you lol.
    « Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 03:01:39 PM by Kid Ty » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #9968 on: October 04, 2013, 03:02:51 PM »

Honestly don't see the point of the picture besides showing that the censored word is the b word for female dog, also just because a topic is inactive for a few days doesn't mean anything. If it's weeks to months then that's when it might be dead, or the owner maybe just hasn't gotten enough done to show stuff...like me and my topics, I've got two that I haven't posted in months, they aren't dead, just haven't gotten back to work on those movesets.
    On-topic:
    Goku looks great so far, also I think you should be a ghost so you can haunt people like Ghost Nappa in DBZA. XD

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tye2K
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

« Reply #9969 on: October 04, 2013, 03:09:38 PM »

Oh. Okay. But still all jokes aside the whole "dead" thing. I do think Goku is awesome. Also, Will Goku still be over Pit and will he get like Emerald Textures (When you fight your Fake in SSE)?

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9970 on: October 04, 2013, 05:09:10 PM »

awesome im dead now?
    does this mean im a ghost or a zombie?
    Zombies are to main stream so ur a super ghost kamikaze.... hahaha anyways id go with option 4 just because that gives ppl the option of having super saiyan just as a taunt and not as an extra special ability, im fine with just being able to turn his hair gold and make him look cooler xD he dont have to be more powerful or complicated. But it aint my hack so do what ever you think will work out best Tongue

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9971 on: October 04, 2013, 05:11:26 PM »

dunno, I liked the taunt super saiyan transformation as in the previous PSA

cupofcioffi
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9972 on: October 04, 2013, 06:16:30 PM »

I think the first option is the best (all the options and stuff make it cool) but I personally think that the damage should be lowered to 100 or 150 maybe. Also will he be able to go kaioken with this option at anytime?

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9973 on: October 04, 2013, 09:33:05 PM »

its not like that
    SS1,3,4 is 100% same damage&moveset&speed&anything
    its just so you can choose how you will look for super saiyan mode like as vegeta´s SSJ mode
    + if i do so SSj4 is stronger then SSJ3 and SSJ3 is stronger then SSJ1
    it will be so much over powered so it can´t be in brawl at all

so only 1x SSJ mode

no no, i didn't mean that they'd give different buffs, i was just asking if there was a way to set the model changer to be different at diffewrent damages Tongue so ss1,3,4 would have the same buffs, but instead of pressing a button to change which one you get, the model of goku that showed up could be based on how MUCH damage you have: IE if you had accumulated over 120 damage (or maybe given out, like a reward system..?) total, then pressing the trnsfrm taunt will turn you into ss1, and at 150, pressing the taunt will make you go ss3; and at 180 it would go ss4
    with the ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN them being the way they look!! (i'm not suggesting that you get stronger from ss4 than ss1 or 3, or anything like that, and i was just suggesting that maybe dealing the damage could trigger it too because i feel like you shouldn't be kept from ss1 just because someone's dying or running away without giving you damage, or killing you at low damage like ganandorf, who i think these kinds of buffs might be necessary to take down)

I'M JUST A DOOD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9974 on: October 04, 2013, 10:15:31 PM »

i still say no to that idea so if want to be ssj3 so you have to take more dmg even if ssj3 is not stronger then ssj1

Pages:  1 ... 662 663 664 [665] 666 667 668 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: