Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?
Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years - 8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW! - 6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this - 1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there - 7 (31.8%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages:  1 ... 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 ... 703
Author Topic: Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544  (Read 2326914 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9990 on: October 10, 2013, 12:35:15 PM »

I [censored]ing love you MarioDK. You're [censored]ing awesome. You done great with your PSAs, especially Goku, keep up the good work, you gotta teach how to make these PSA's like you do, I wanna make hacks like you do.

Long live MarioDK.

Oh btw, what does TARDIS mean/what is (a) Tardis?
    Tardis= Time and Relative Dimension in Space
    but if you meant: WTF IS a Tardis = Doctor who´s Blue phone box that travel in time&Space
    also Doctor who is a most see for scifi fans XD

also about teaching
    after i have got some of my Projects done(or just some special attacks on these project done)
    i will make Tuts on how to make:
    time limited modes
    transfrom,get a weapon or make a GFX effect stay on use taunt
    my new method of Controleble teleport since that method is the best
    Homing attack that works over anyone (but only as Teleport)
    and afew other things i think ppl wanted to learn how to do in PSAing

Post Merge: October 10, 2013, 01:52:48 PM
    just the Revamped Spirit bomb FS:

you can control where to throw it now (where the bones is you can throw it)
    + goku will teleport to the background now before charge up the spirit bomb

i dont think anymore previews of goku today
    unless i can get the model´s face rig perfect today
    « Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 01:52:48 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9991 on: October 10, 2013, 03:18:30 PM »

Learning how to get time-limited modes would help with SM64 Mario to get a better Wing Cap mode, and also a working Vanish Cap mode after figuring how I'll make him invisible.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #9992 on: October 10, 2013, 06:35:05 PM »

What if you did something like brawl's "invisible" from special brawl? It's definately not SM64 accurate, but maybe just for a beta

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9993 on: October 10, 2013, 07:25:31 PM »

I thought about that but I don't know how they coded that. When making v4.0 and adding the Metal Block for the metal cap, I thought about using the Cloaking Device, and then realized they took that item out in Brawl. Snake swaps between his invisible model and his costume in his entry but I didn't see any obvious coding unless it's in the subroutines, which it might be, or might be hardcoded similar to Kirby's copying abilities, and a few other things in the game. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9994 on: October 10, 2013, 07:55:10 PM »

the effect at goku´s hands of the beam  look awesome

Tye2K
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

« Reply #9995 on: October 11, 2013, 05:50:00 PM »

Tardis= Time and Relative Dimension in Space
    but if you meant: WTF IS a Tardis = Doctor who´s Blue phone box that travel in time&Space
    also Doctor who is a most see for scifi fans XD

Alright. I love you dawg (no homo).

Let's try not quoting his entire post next time. Okay? :I

Okay. Sorry KingJiggs
    « Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 05:41:06 AM by Kid Ty » Logged

justadood
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9996 on: October 12, 2013, 12:45:10 AM »

I love how much work goes into these X3

also about teaching
    after i have got some of my Projects done(or just some special attacks on these project done)
    i will make Tuts on how to make:
    time limited modes
    transfrom,get a weapon or make a GFX effect stay on use taunt
    my new method of Controleble teleport since that method is the best
    Homing attack that works over anyone (but only as Teleport)
    and afew other things i think ppl wanted to learn how to do in PSAing

And I'm looking forward to this very much Cheesy i've tried watching WackaAlpacka's tutorials on PSAing, but with the slow-ass computer I have, I couldn't stay interested xP ...however, if I ever get to be as good as you are at PSA editing and building, I do have some ideas of my own i can't wait to try to make... like TF2 Scout over Snake... (or maybe over one of the pokemon if I can come up with a good Heavy moveset and a third TF2 character over the three in total, so Medic could be over the trainer and the FinalSmash can be Ubercharge, but I only have Scout's moveset thought up, and the Demoman i have in mind needs his DownB XP .... ....I guess we'll see!! XD)

I'M JUST A DOOD

The Following
    Expert Kitten

[Insert cool/witty personal text here]

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9997 on: October 12, 2013, 05:53:52 AM »

Hey MarioDK... I have a quick question/suggestion... Feel free to use or not... If you include Kaioken with this Goku, I think it would be a good idea for that modes final smash to be that massive Kaioken Kamahamaha that Goku used against Vegeta in the Saiyan Saga... It is the one move that has yet to be in ANY DragonBall Z video game (to the best of my knowledge), and yet it's one of the franchises most awesome moments... At least to me it is.

Also, forgive me if this is something that has already been mentioned, there's like 700 pages and I haven't yet checked 'em all to see if I'm just repeating an idea/discussion... So I just figured I'd post.

EDIT: I also wanted to add that Option 4 seems the way to go... It just feels right... In the anime/manga Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, etc... They could all go SSJ whenever they wanted to.. So why not Brawl?
    « Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 06:00:43 AM by The Following » Logged

Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9998 on: October 12, 2013, 08:56:35 AM »

hmmm yea i kinda agree with you, but there are too many people with too many suggestions and mariodk is like me n he's pretty stubborn so if he has an idea in his head it aint changing! lol for the most part, so he basically already has 2 final smash ideas that are great but urs is cool too, if u ever learn to psa... MAKE IT! haha anyways i also agree with being able to go ssj whenever Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9999 on: October 12, 2013, 10:32:48 AM »

Even though they basically choose when to become super in the show, to me I think there should be requirements first otherwise people would just play as whatever is the strongest ssj in the moveset and not use the other forms. When Goku first turned into a super sayian on Namek it took krillin being killed before he'd get so angry at frieza to go into the form, so I think maybe there should be requirements like say dealing a certain amount of damage to the other player, or going into FS a certain amount of times or something before being able to transform into each super form. It'd make it a bit more balanced to the overly powered character...or maybe Mariodk can do what he did for SMBZ Mario v2 and make a few versions, like one where you can change whenever you want, and like another one that requires stuff first.

Renova

Extreme Kitten

There's one thing a saiyan always keeps..HIS PRIDE

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10000 on: October 12, 2013, 05:40:16 PM »

Honestly I don't mind any variation of the super saiyan because the moveset to the PSA will be done so well it won't matter.

MarioDK's work is superb. Had it not been for the bugs of brawl box, we would see even more of his projects released.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10001 on: October 13, 2013, 07:27:40 AM »

Honestly I don't mind any variation of the super saiyan because the moveset to the PSA will be done so well it won't matter.

MarioDK's work is superb. Had it not been for the bugs of brawl box, we would see even more of his projects released.
    yes cuz it is the bugs of brawlbox´s moveset editor
    but i hope the next PSA program blackjax making will be glitch free so the PSA will not freeze ingame for no reason
    i know blackjax making the new program to work for afew charater and infact it is just these charaters im needing: mario(SMBZ v4),pit(goku if he fails with PSAIng in brawlbox)

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #10002 on: October 13, 2013, 11:05:16 AM »

I hope he fixes some other characters that would have their specials messed up with BB, like Bowser for example.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10003 on: October 14, 2013, 03:33:21 AM »

some previews i have not shown yet:
    (close to the vs. buu Spirit bomb XD and will also be like this ingame since i will do so the camera zoom in on goku on the FSes now)

added damage face,blinking,3d eyebrows(so rigging,animte face was easyer)

and a surprice preview out of no where:
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E8hMoX13oI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E8hMoX13oI</a>

a stage me&epic pervy working on
    its still a WIP and some gliches so not ready to be released like explodion charaters if edit the ship´s animetions,and needing to add knockup stream over tornado and sky island then is up at the skys
    but im fixing it soon after i have helped with megaman´s FS on southcraft&KTH´s megaman and while i wait for some animetions from jrush64
    « Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 03:35:23 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10004 on: October 14, 2013, 08:52:27 AM »

Your Goku is phucking epic, man. As I believe I've stated in my King Cold readme, you're an inspiration to me. Wink

Pages:  1 ... 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 ... 703
    Print
    Jump to: