Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should I release audio packs? Zips only? Or not at all?
BOTH ZIP and Packs - 4 (36.4%)
Just ZIP, I don't like the SD-O-MATIC - 0 (0%)
RAR it up instead - 3 (27.3%)
NO PACKs, just upload the fixes/new brstms individually - 2 (18.2%)
WTF is an SD-O-MATIC? - 2 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My audio packs.... (CLOSED)  (Read 2503 times)
Diddy Kong
Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: March 09, 2011, 10:12:25 PM »

The FINAL Pack will replace ALL brstms in brawl and will serve as a hack meant for those who want to have a totally replaced brawl music experience.  Which will mark the end of my "brawl hax" project for brstms

Hi, I have been releasing audio packs that can fix up multiple audio problems in one go for you, add homebrew apps (riivoloution) for noobs, add multiple audio hacks, put brstms on the desktop organised for you, and fix crashing issues.
    Should i keep doing this?, go the zip (manual) method only? or not release them in bulk for those downloading multiple stuff from my vault to use in just one download?

What is an SD-O-MATIC?
    An SD-O-MATIC is an installer I made that uses the install wizard interface to put the brstm hacks in the correct folders for you.  Just choose your SD Card as the install directory and that's it! the installer does the rest, although you can delete the hacks normally, you don't need to uninstall them because there is no real installation according to  install standards.  Why I came up with using install creator pro was because I know there are still noobs/novices out there who want to use the hacks on their copy of brawl, so I made it easy.

Feedback about the O-MATIC and ways to improve it is welcome, this way (if I make another pack), I can better the applet/organization of the ZIP/RAR files

(I do not know if this is a valid post... but it has to do with my brstms and I also aimed to make it ridiculously easy for even the noobiest of noobs wanting to use hack with the homebrew channel)
    I am releasing the packs with the RAR (NOT ZIP) as the main download and the installer as the secondary download (based on your voting)

Do vote, because it will determine what form i make the pack in first

releasing them all individually will result in "minispam" of additions to my gallary because i make brstms in bulk packs because I am a FAST ASS man
    « Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 09:41:55 PM by Diddy_Kong » Logged

SSJCerious
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 07:33:46 PM »

K dude, dont double/triple post. There IS a "Modify" button for a reson.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
    Central Thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 09:40:16 PM »

Personally I would release them separately. I, myself, and I'm sure some other people, look through the music hack section regularly and listen to previews to find songs we like. Putting it in a pack requires you to download it, then listen, which is a bit much. If you want to have packs for new brawl hackers, just put a link inside the description and in your thread.
    I understand you don't want to clutter your vault with music, but most of it already is, so you might as well. Even if you had other types of hacks, it'd be easy to find them since most other types of hacks are downloaded more than music; the most downloaded button could be used to find something in your profile's vault.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 11:55:13 PM »

ok, but i WILL upload one more pack (when i hack every single track in brawl that i can) and that will be the completed pack

(as of post time, I have queued around  12 more songs to add to my gallery)
    « Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 05:41:08 PM by Diddy_Kong » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: