Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Which do you prefer to use?
Perfect CSP's
Different Dynamic Poses

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: Guamboy27's Portraits (9?? Total!) Backdrop CSPs!? *Requests Open*  (Read 86156 times)
Blubolouis
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2011, 03:17:11 PM »

Hey there, are you still taking requests? If you are, could you please do SSS icons and large picture (forgot the names >> sorry) this Smashville texture?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12755

Guamboy27
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #166 on: November 12, 2011, 02:24:06 PM »

Requests are finally done!

Sorry that it took so long. I haven't even touched my SD Card in the past couple weeks. But now that I'm back, I can't wait to add all the new imports to my Brawl. That means I'll probably add a few CSP's later even if you don't request. Anyway, let's see what you guys said while I was gone.
    Hey there, are you still taking requests?

Yes, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
    Also, about the 3 requests at a time, Does the type count? Such as CSS stuff, SSS stuff, etc? or do all types count as one?

Type doesn't matter. It's three requests of any type, and no more than three. So if you request a CSP, SSP, and a CSS icon that's your three requests. Or you can do three CSP's as your three requests. But you can't do three CSP's and three SSP's.

Actually, it's not three. I have an announcement to make! With imports coming out non-stop, I'm changing my rules! To keep up with all the new hacks, you can now request FIVE hacks at a time.  Happy Face
    I have another note to make. I'm adding a new way to request your CSP's. The new Brawl Box's lighting is amazing, so you can officially request your CSP's in three ways:
    Out of game.
    In game.
    Or Brawl Box.
    For an example of Brawl Box lighting, see my new Perfect Pose CSp's.
    Anyway I have to go update the OP and fix a few spoilers. I also have yet to finish my Perfect Pose CSP Tutorial. I'll go do that now. Wink

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #167 on: November 12, 2011, 05:31:29 PM »

glad your back and doing all these CSP xD

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #168 on: November 12, 2011, 06:31:09 PM »

Could you do a CSP and BP of My Ubercharge Kirby Hack? the red recolor. Also, could you make SSS stuff for Lucky Eva's Cloudsdale stage? Also would you make a franchise icon for My Little Pony: Friendship is magic? A mlp stage isn't an mlp stage on the SSS without that.  Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:29:10 PM by Redpwnage795 » Logged

I'm back after a long while.

nova9
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #169 on: November 13, 2011, 03:17:21 AM »

im so glad your back and youve up'd the ante Smiley
    i need a csp and in game pic for these and you can continue doing mine the same way youve been doing them bc they look great kid !

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=263
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13445
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=450
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=8816
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6466

Colter
    Extreme Kitten

Infrared Impaired

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #170 on: November 15, 2011, 01:40:42 AM »

Thanks for those man! They're beautiful.

anyways, got these ones:
    Hydreigon
    Eggman
    The modern ganondorf one.

Also, have you noticed all the epic imports lately?

Guamboy27
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #171 on: November 15, 2011, 05:24:01 PM »

Requests:
    I had taken pictures of these hacks when you requested, Colter. I'll get your requests done as soon as possible.
    Also, have you noticed all the epic imports lately?

Yep, and let me say that almost all of them look epic! Actually, I've been considering learning to import models myself. The problem is I need 3ds Max (don't bother linking me to it, I can find it myself if I get serious about this Wink ). Now then, if only we could have more slots in our Brawls... Where's Brawl Masquerade when you need it!?  Roll Eyes

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #172 on: November 15, 2011, 05:42:59 PM »

Awesome. I like how you made Kirby Pose. Seriously. If you get an Ubercharge in TF2, You feel like wreacking havoc on the other team lol.

[/spoiler]
    I understand why you didn't put in The My little pony logo on top of that. It would go over the size limit if you did so, but... you DO realize there is a smaller version of the logo right? You know, like after the opening? you can find it on wikipedia. If you didn't know this, go ahead and make one of the smaller logo. Also you could you make A CSP and BP of the Blue Ubercharge kirby? It's just a recolor i made, so you can simply recolor it...If you have Gimp or Photoshop. Also make a SSS mark for MLP FiM. I think this one could be the MLP logo without the Freindship is Magic. Also, they re-edited the logo when FIM came out so you can go to the wikipedia page of MLP itself. Not FIM.

nova9
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #173 on: November 16, 2011, 02:34:03 AM »

you guys are quick at making these...idk how you guys do it...anywho

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16583
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11876
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3227
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7730
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16566

oh im not sure if i should keep saying it but i do need a in game along with the csp please.
    « Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 02:35:27 AM by nova9 » Logged

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #174 on: November 17, 2011, 09:01:18 PM »

Hey guamboy, you do realize Stage Names have to be on jpg format, orhterwise they will appear messed up if use as another format. So next time you upload sss names, have 'em in JPG format otherwise we'll have to convert them.

Also, I aquired the logo i was expecting when i requested the franchise icon.
    Eyup. It looks like that. So basicly, cram the whole logo as a franchise icon, then for the SSS mark, same thing, but without the friendship is magic. Get it?
    « Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 02:57:31 PM by Redpwnage795 » Logged

Guamboy27
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #175 on: November 19, 2011, 12:27:42 PM »

Wow, I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by all the epic imports! I guess I'll have to reorganize my hacks for at least a few characters. I'll go with dynamic poses this time. Perfect poses are cool, but they're starting to be over done on this website. I'll still finish my tutorial on them, so don't worry.
    Hey guamboy, you do realize Stage Names have to be on jpg format, orhterwise they will appear messed up if use as another format. So next time you upload sss names, have 'em in JPG format otherwise we'll have to convert them.

So that's what the problem was! I've been curious about that since just after I made this thread. Thanks! Cheesy

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #176 on: November 19, 2011, 04:32:07 PM »

Is the first one a mark or franchise icon? and is the second one a franchise icon, if they are? Then maybe i wasn't clear enough. Logo w/ Friendship is  Magic as Franchise icon, (Use Gimp or something to move it aside), But just so you don't have do it, i edited the 64x64 mark by just removing the FIM so, please make the franchise icon right WITH the friendship is magic if possible.

Guamboy27
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #177 on: November 19, 2011, 04:47:11 PM »

Is the first one a mark or franchise icon? and is the second one a franchise icon, if they are? Then maybe i wasn't clear enough. Logo w/ Friendship is  Magic as Franchise icon, (Use Gimp or something to move it aside), But just so you don't have do it, i edited the 64x64 mark by just removing the FIM so, please make the franchise icon right WITH the friendship is magic if possible.
    The first one is the franchise icon and the second one is the mark. Sorry for not being clear on that.

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #178 on: November 19, 2011, 06:23:32 PM »

Oh. Well don't do Franchise Icons have to be 120x56 and marks have to be 64x64? Im srs here

Guamboy27
    Hyper Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #179 on: November 19, 2011, 07:17:58 PM »

Oh. Well don't do Franchise Icons have to be 120x56 and marks have to be 64x64? Im srs here
    Oh that's the problem! Your definition of franchise icon is my definition of a mark, and vise versa (I think). There really should be a universal name for those portraits...

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16
    Print
    Jump to: