Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CFG USB Loader Ocarina Prob  (Read 6845 times)
JxC
Intermediate Kitten

Wish I found this site a year ago~

View Profile Awards
« on: March 16, 2011, 11:43:43 AM »

Hey KC-MM!

I've been browsing the vault for the past few days now and decided that I want to have an awesome SSBB as well. So I've started on trying to import some models in my Brawl game, wich I load through CFG USB Loader v65, 'cause some time ago my disc drive decided to quit on me.

After importing some models straight to the .iso using the Wii Scrubber, only 50% of the models worked so I figured there had to be some other way. After reading The Complete N00b's Guide to Brawl Hacking I started setting everything up and I was finally ready to go.

First problem occured, Gecko couldn't load codes through my usb loader. After discovering Ocarina in my CFG USB Loader I did some more research and found out that it was possible to load codes through Ocarina. Made the code, prepared my SD and everything but now I keep getting the problem that my code has too much lines, wich is weird.

My friend uses the same loader, only difference here is that he uses the American version of Brawl and I use the PAL version, as I completed the original game and didn't feel like completing it again just so I could use the American version of the rom. My code is actually quite a lot smaller than my friend's code, but his loader (same as mine) can load his code and my loader can't load mine.

So the long search for a solution began! My friend and I started a little brainstorming but it didn't quite work out the way we wanted 'cause my usb loader's Ocarina still says that my code has too many lines, the bastard! As a final resort I figured to just ask you guys on KC-MM for help, as you know a lot more about these things then anyone I know.

Edit: I use 249 or 222 to load it, both don't seem to work. CFG USB Loader does say he finds the cheats, just noticed but nothing is changing.

Please KC-MM, help me fix this! Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 03:43:27 PM by JxC » Logged

Working on a model of myself, first attempt ever n_n

zigheart
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 11:27:45 PM »

k to fix ur code problem is easy u need a gameconfig.txt file in order to make it copy this into notepad and save as gameconfig.txt

Code:
    RSB?01:
    codeliststart = 80570000
    codelistend = 80580000
    poke(800042B8, 60000000)
    pokeifequal(803E9930, 4BFECA1D, 803E9930, 60000000)
    pokeifequal(803E99A8, 4BFECA1D, 803E99A8, 60000000)
    pokeifequal(803E9D5C, 4BFECA1D, 803E9D5C, 60000000)

just place that in the root of ur sd card and it should work also id recomend getting a ntsc version of brawl as there is a lot of stuff u can do that u can't with pal also there are codes to unlock everything if u r too lazy to complete it lol

~amanda

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

JxC
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 03:46:14 AM »

Guess I'll try that out and what can I do with NTSC that I can't do with PAL?

Thanks Smiley

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 04:28:23 AM »

the file patch for the NTSC-U version allows u to replace music and CSP's, tho u could just use wii scrubber but it takes longer. there also seems to be a lot more codes for that version too. anyway hope we helped ^^

~zig

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

JxC
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 05:29:31 AM »

Just noticed that I already had the .txt in my root, started Brawl, noticed that my camera could flip all the way :/ So I figured it loaded the code. Found out I made a typo in one of the maps within private, that's why it didn't load the hacks >.< Stupid me Grin Well, thanks for the help anyway and I don't quite feel like replacing the music nor the CSP's and if I wanna change the CSP's I'll use wii scrubber (; CFG USB Loader still says that my code has too many lines but hey, it loads so I don't quite care C:

Thanks for the quick response and this thread can be locked (:

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: