Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 9 (21.4%)
Blue. - 8 (19%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.9%)
Green. - 8 (19%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.8%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages:  1 ... 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1795838 times)
xZedkiel
Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2520 on: January 05, 2012, 08:53:07 PM »

Eh whatever. >_>
    I'm not sure if there are any imports of Flamedramon or Imperialdramon.
    Imperialdramon is his mega, and Flamedramon is a armor digivolution. His Champion is XVeemon. I can think up a good moveset for you for him if you'd like ^_^

And bro, I like using your PSA's, SDo0m's, Haloed's, Ayzer's, BBB, Divine's, and they all entertain me. All of you get your own share of attention, and if you've noticed SDo0m gets attention from the same people all the time, and so do you. I understand that this happens to you in real life, and I know how hard it is to not be getting lots of attention. But attention isn't everything in life, there are many more other important things. And we're choosing to be with you man, you're not forcing us.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2521 on: January 05, 2012, 09:02:42 PM »

Imperialdramon is his mega, and Flamedramon is a armor digivolution. His Champion is XVeemon. I can think up a good moveset for you for him if you'd like ^_^

And bro, I like using your PSA's, SDo0m's, Haloed's, Ayzer's, BBB, Divine's, and they all entertain me. All of you get your own share of attention, and if you've noticed SDo0m gets attention from the same people all the time, and so do you. I understand that this happens to you in real life, and I know how hard it is to not be getting lots of attention. But attention isn't everything in life, there are many more other important things. And we're choosing to be with you man, you're not forcing us.

^This man speaks sense.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Thundaga_T2
    Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2522 on: January 05, 2012, 11:13:00 PM »

I dont mean to sound like a [censored] or anything, but dont let this situation hurt you. You can get through this, just believe in yourself.

Your PSAs are awesome, i really dont know why you feel like thats going unoticed, but hey, everyone has their share of problems. Gonna take some fire for this, but maybe you should think about a sabatical (break), get your life back on track a little, then maybe you'll feel better.
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 11:14:42 PM by Thundaga_T2 » Logged

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2523 on: January 06, 2012, 12:04:01 AM »

I am actually surprised to see people comment after all the rages, good way to drag attention to you KJP.
    Anyways, just remember, Life problems------------------------Other stuff
    Dont let your problems s*** something you are good at, believe me, it has happened to me, a lot.
    And you are just jealous, nothing to much to worry about, it not like you are going to die because someone is better than you, i mean, you are not in a competition or anything to get mad when someone is better, there will be always someone who is better at something.
    And yes, its irritating as hell  Im srs here

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2524 on: January 06, 2012, 12:07:08 AM »

I am actually surprised to see people comment after all the rages, good way to drag attention to you KJP.

You're comments really don't help when you start with something like this, man.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2525 on: January 06, 2012, 12:10:14 AM »

You're comments really don't help when you start with something like this, man.
    Errrr..... i think you get me wrong bro, i said that because i remember people saying:
    "I am not going to even bother answering these rage comments"

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2526 on: January 06, 2012, 01:43:27 AM »

here is EXveemon has already been in the vault lol

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2527 on: January 06, 2012, 04:59:46 AM »

I beleive I need to explain why I rage and get jealous.
    Read if you want to.
    Wanna know why I get jealous? Wanna know why I rage? It's because I have to deal with the same exact crap in real life. I mistake something for something else, I get [censored]ed at. But when someone else mistakes something, they don't get [censored]ed at. I get ignored all the time. No one wants to be with me unless, they're forced to or have no other choice. In the beginning of middle school, a rumor was spread about me and it completly ruined my social life. And I used to be liked until another person came into the town/school. Him and I did the same thing with the same skill, but now he was liked more and I became ignored. He rages, and people didn't [censored] at him, but I raged, and people [censored]ed at me. The same thing is happening here. And it doesn't help that my computer is away because of [censored] Avast! And I have had it of being ignored so much. I don't want to be worshiped, I just want to reguarly be noticed. I stopped doing what I originally did in real life, and it's most likely that I'll stop PSA too. >_> It's just too unbare-able to deal with the crap I deal with in real life here on KC.

I swear I've seen these exact words before.  Like, a couple of weeks ago...well whatever.

Well there are many things I could say, but most of them would either come out as needlessly offensive or just overly blunt so I won't say them.  I will say these two things though.  The first is that I'm not happy about these being constantly directed towards me.  When you locked the topic before, I spoke to Miacis a little about it and whilst I won't go into what we discussed, I will state that I did say it saddens me how you feel undermined by what I'm doing.  I'm simply doing what I like doing and striving to be the best I can at it, constantly trying to improve as an animator and moveset maker.  Having a sort of disdain for someone doing something well is just silly.

Also, you may not have noticed in all this, but we do movesets in vastly different ways that quite frankly it's almost incomparable.  With model importing for example, there's really only one way to go about it.  You follow those steps and tutorials laid out by people and the process is the same almost every time.  After that it's really down to how clean your rig is and the quality of the texture, model and shaders in general. 

With PSA, it's different though.  Each PSAer has their own completely different way of working and not just when it comes down to developing the PSA, but also in what they strive to achieve.  Comparing you and I would be like comparing an Olympic sprinter to a marathon runner.  They both essentially do the same thing.  They run, they train and they strive to achieve excellence.  However, the ways they go about doing it are completely different to the point where people wouldn't think of them as being very similar at all. 

As far as advice goes, I'd say find something more to do.  The world is full of opportunities and activities and I'm a strong believer that there isn't a single person on this earth that isn't just good at one thing.  Find your stride, and stick with it!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2528 on: January 06, 2012, 11:10:37 AM »

>.>
    <.<
    I thank you all for your words and I hope I can stop this.
    And maybe I could do both Veemon and ExVeemon.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Alex Climax
    The Rapeable Cutie
    Lol Kitten

Let's hit the climax!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2529 on: January 06, 2012, 02:28:04 PM »

Inb4Vee.
    *appears out of nothingness*

Well I already told ya what I thought on MSN KJP.

But yea, pretty much most of the people here summed it up.
    Stay strong, KJP.

And sorry to hear about what you had to go through. :C

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2530 on: January 06, 2012, 07:24:27 PM »

KJP, you're awesome. You have absolutely no reason to rage on the KC:MM peoples. Silent, ever since he and I signed up, which was near the same time, had never demanded attention. He never did his work for attention or praise. He did it to pleasure himself enjoy what he wanted seeing its result in a game, and satisfy my woman please the public. Never for glory. You should feel great that you enjoy your own PSA's, cause that's what it's about. Enjoying what YOU do yourself. And people enjoy your work. I don't do my recolors for praise, I do them cause I enjoy making well blended color combinations that stand out and look great together, and I do characters I love, such as ExVeemon, Zero, Tekkaman Blade, and Silver. I personally love my Silver textures as much as I loved Silver V1, loved cause I now love Silver V2 despite the fact that it's not even constructed lol cause I know you'll do an amazing job. You can stop this, and if you ever feel like you need some attention, REALIZE that every single comment here, EVERYONE who comments is reading your stuff and giving attention.

And btw, most of SDo0m's thread is filled with spam XD

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2531 on: January 06, 2012, 07:34:31 PM »

I see your point Zedikel. I also like seeing characters I like in game too. But let's move on to the more important PSA work. xP

I think I might also plan on making a PSA for ExVeemon too. I think I should do more Pokemon and Digimon PSAs. xP

I'm also taking my hand at animating for revamping a Pit OC PSA I made a long time ago. And I'm liking my results. I have the Waits, the walks, the run, the turns, the stops, the Smashes, the Side Tilt, the Dash Attack and Attack100 done so far. I'll see if I can make .gifs for a few of them.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2532 on: January 06, 2012, 07:47:05 PM »

I'm gonna think you up a moveset for XVeemon. in a sec. I'll update this post with it.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2533 on: January 06, 2012, 07:53:40 PM »

i like pie :3

to be serious now, I hope it goes okay with your life and on KCMM now :3
    it's sad someone like you gets ignorate and they [censored]ing on you for nothing Im srs here
    but dont worry about them! if they choosing to not listen on you, they will suffer cause they dont know what they missed, they have themself to blame on and I hope they crying every night just because of that!
    I have been too in your shoes, in grade 1-6 I was always bullied and no one wanted to be friend with me just because I was "diffirent" (I having autism).
    and it wasn't a low level bully, it was lower! One time they push me down in a stonestair that nearly brake my neck, the doctor said I was lucky I survived  :'(
    switched school after grade 6

anyway, you shouldn't be jealous of the other PSAer!
    just like SD said, there is so big so you can do like anything! and it's diffirent to person to person when it's complete!
    you have your own personal touch and your PSA is really great :3
    it's like in movies and machinimas I doing, everyone following the line from a idea to a finished product big there is so big so it always ending up diffirent! just like PSA :3

and to be real honest, I have been jealous on you  Kirby Dance
    well, you are a mod on KCMM, you are awesome, great PSA hacker, you even has jigglypuff as brawlsona! a popular one!
    always have seen you as a japanice rival (that you battle with a friend to get better and better) and not as a american rival (that you want to crush at 150%)  Kirby Dance

hope it feels better jigglybrother  Kirby Dance

I swear I've seen these exact words before.  Like, a couple of weeks ago...well whatever.

Well there are many things I could say, but most of them would either come out as needlessly offensive or just overly blunt so I won't say them.  I will say these two things though.  The first is that I'm not happy about these being constantly directed towards me.  When you locked the topic before, I spoke to Miacis a little about it and whilst I won't go into what we discussed, I will state that I did say it saddens me how you feel undermined by what I'm doing.  I'm simply doing what I like doing and striving to be the best I can at it, constantly trying to improve as an animator and moveset maker.  Having a sort of disdain for someone doing something well is just silly.

Also, you may not have noticed in all this, but we do movesets in vastly different ways that quite frankly it's almost incomparable.  With model importing for example, there's really only one way to go about it.  You follow those steps and tutorials laid out by people and the process is the same almost every time.  After that it's really down to how clean your rig is and the quality of the texture, model and shaders in general.  

With PSA, it's different though.  Each PSAer has their own completely different way of working and not just when it comes down to developing the PSA, but also in what they strive to achieve.  Comparing you and I would be like comparing an Olympic sprinter to a marathon runner.  They both essentially do the same thing.  They run, they train and they strive to achieve excellence.  However, the ways they go about doing it are completely different to the point where people wouldn't think of them as being very similar at all.  

As far as advice goes, I'd say find something more to do.  The world is full of opportunities and activities and I'm a strong believer that there isn't a single person on this earth that isn't just good at one thing.  Find your stride, and stick with it!
    that true words!

Stupid Tinypic :C

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2534 on: January 06, 2012, 07:59:26 PM »

I see. Well the time will come for all of us eventually.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: