Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1811270 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4830 on: March 05, 2014, 04:11:27 PM »

Regarding Side Special, what should I do?

A.) Keep Rock Smash (vBrawl).
    B.) Use Heat Wave (P:M).
    C.) Something else.
    Don't worry. Draco Meteor will be the only Special move Mega Charizard X will be using.
    what about a powerful claw atack to look like dragon claw? it would have the same utility as rock smash but it would look fresh  and act like bowser side special in ssbm

Also you said your wii doesnt read discs anymore so why dont you download a ssbb iso and run it trough usbloader gx like pal users(like me) and manny other users do?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4831 on: March 05, 2014, 05:10:48 PM »

what about a powerful claw atack to look like dragon claw? it would have the same utility as rock smash but it would look fresh and act like bowser side special in ssbm
    Possibly. But it's likely I'll have the Specials be different for Charizard and Mega Charizard X.

Also you said your wii doesnt read discs anymore so why dont you download a ssbb iso and run it trough usbloader gx like pal users(like me) and manny other users do?
    I don't have a USB Drive.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4832 on: March 05, 2014, 06:03:29 PM »

Possibly. But it's likely I'll have the Specials be different for Charizard and Mega Charizard X.
    I don't have a USB Drive.
    srs?everyone has a usb stick no need for a hdd really just need a stick that can hold 8 gb and format it to fat32, heck you can buy atleast here any usb stick with 16 gb under 15 euros

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4833 on: March 05, 2014, 06:21:02 PM »

srs?everyone has a usb stick no need for a hdd really just need a stick that can hold 8 gb and format it to fat32, heck you can buy atleast here any usb stick with 16 gb under 15 euros
    Yes, I'm serious. I don't have any money. :I

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4834 on: March 05, 2014, 06:28:38 PM »

Yes, I'm serious. I don't have any money. :I

You're down in FL, right?

#livinginatouristtrap amirite?

not impressed gotta love the prices...

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4835 on: March 05, 2014, 06:31:49 PM »

You're down in FL, right?

#livinginatouristtrap amirite?

not impressed gotta love the prices...

To be honest, I liked it much better when I was in VT. It was my mom's reasoning to move down here, but that's a story best kept in silence.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4836 on: March 06, 2014, 07:24:38 PM »

A bit of an update for my "Enhanced" Charizard.
    -Charizard now has 6 Jumps. I'm experimenting with variables to make this as balanced as possible.
    -Charizard keeps his vBrawl Forward Air, Heat Wave. But with a major buff. Reduced Landing lag, Interrupt Frame, and Wind Hitboxes make this move a great gimp to recovering foes. I might have to reduce the knockback a bit though.
    -Glide Attack, Side Smash, Up Smash, Down Smash, Dash Attack, Neutral Air, Back Air, Down Air, and Up Special edited to match P:M's Charizard.
    -Charizard keeps his Side and Down Tilts. Side Tilt gets a speedup.
    -Mega Charizard X's attacks gain a damage boost of 1.35*, alongside Super Armor and changed attacks.
    -Mega Charizard X's Forward Air, Side Tilt, and Down Tilt change to match P:M Charizard.

The only issues I'm having so far is having to disable Pokemon Trainer's GFX in order to get Charizard's custom GFX to work, File size, and the eyes (that I have asked for help with 3 times already).

Would anyone here like to play around with my current edits for a bit?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4837 on: March 07, 2014, 04:28:10 AM »

A bit of an update for my "Enhanced" Charizard.
    -Charizard now has 6 Jumps. I'm experimenting with variables to make this as balanced as possible.
    -Charizard keeps his vBrawl Forward Air, Heat Wave. But with a major buff. Reduced Landing lag, Interrupt Frame, and Wind Hitboxes make this move a great gimp to recovering foes. I might have to reduce the knockback a bit though.
    -Glide Attack, Side Smash, Up Smash, Down Smash, Dash Attack, Neutral Air, Back Air, Down Air, and Up Special edited to match P:M's Charizard.
    -Charizard keeps his Side and Down Tilts. Side Tilt gets a speedup.
    -Mega Charizard X's attacks gain a damage boost of 1.35*, alongside Super Armor and changed attacks.
    -Mega Charizard X's Forward Air, Side Tilt, and Down Tilt change to match P:M Charizard.

The only issues I'm having so far is having to disable Pokemon Trainer's GFX in order to get Charizard's custom GFX to work, File size, and the eyes (that I have asked for help with 3 times already).

Would anyone here like to play around with my current edits for a bit?
    i could try it and maybe i can see if i can find out why the eyes are like that

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4838 on: March 07, 2014, 07:16:54 AM »

i could try it and maybe i can see if i can find out why the eyes are like that
    Alright. I'll send you the files whenever I can.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4839 on: March 07, 2014, 11:29:27 AM »

New Side Special.
    Flare Blitz. Inspired by True Charizard's Dash Attack.

True Charizard's Flare Blitz.
    -Multi hit.
    -Mapped to Dash Attack.
    -Does self damage, regardless if it hits for not.

Enhanced Charizard's Flare Blitz.
    -Single hit.
    -Mapped to Side Special.
    -Does self damage only if the attack connects.
    -Has Super Armor until the collision terminates.

Edit: Charizard's Mega Evolution mechanic has been reworked. There will be a Super Meter for all 3 versions.
    Once you kick enough butt, Charizard will begin to glow with a Dragon Aura. Press B to Mega Evolve.

You can even gain Super Meter during Mega Evolution as well. Once Mega Charizard X's meter is full, press B to unleash Draco Meteor.

I also have some dire news...

I'm approaching the file size limit for this PSA (~180 KB is the max for Charizard. I'm at 178 KB). So I'm either going to have to cut corners for the Pokemon Trainer version, or port Charizard over someone else.
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 03:35:08 PM by KingEvilpuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4840 on: March 08, 2014, 02:54:46 AM »

porting charizard over someone elese would actually be a good idea imo, you would gain lots of filesize to work with and we can port reff and stuff now if you need reff, my guesses would have been pit or mk since they keep the glide, and with pit you actualy have a true projectyle to work with if you want to do a new neutral b for charizard, and his FS could be easily turn into a draco meteor by changing  the flying guys to rocks and add so more speed and explosion on contact or somthing Tongue

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4841 on: March 08, 2014, 03:51:23 AM »

porting charizard over someone elese would actually be a good idea imo, you would gain lots of filesize to work with and we can port reff and stuff now if you need reff, my guesses would have been pit or mk since they keep the glide, and with pit you actualy have a true projectyle to work with if you want to do a new neutral b for charizard, and his FS could be easily turn into a draco meteor by changing  the flying guys to rocks and add so more speed and explosion on contact or somthing Tongue

porting Charizard wouldnt be hard if he would get new attacks
    also, I think you missed that adding true glide/multijump/crawl is possible so he can take anyone he want and still have charizards glide

True Multi Jumping and True Glide

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66724.msg1235757#msg1235757

Stupid Tinypic :C

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4842 on: March 08, 2014, 04:02:16 AM »

porting Charizard wouldnt be hard if he would get new attacks
    also, I think you missed that adding true glide/multijump/crawl is possible so he can take anyone he want and still have charizards glide

True Multi Jumping and True Glide

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66724.msg1235757#msg1235757

i didnt miss it but its way easier to already use a character that already has everything set up, i mean why wouldnt he choose to port over a char that already has everything? since he is gonna port it anyway instead of putting it on a char that has nothing and has to hex everything?
    that is good if your not porting the model like doing a mario psa on mario and waiting glide on mario but if your really porting then i dont see a reason to not choose a character that already has those atributtes and are brawlexable Tongue

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4843 on: March 08, 2014, 04:13:03 AM »

i didnt miss it but its way easier to already use a character that already has everything set up, i mean why wouldnt he choose to port over a char that already has everything? since he is gonna port it anyway instead of putting it on a char that has nothing and has to hex everything?
    that is good if your not porting the model like doing a mario psa on mario and waiting glide on mario but if your really porting then i dont see a reason to not choose a character that already has those atributtes and are brawlexable Tongue
    true that, but I was thinking if he wanted some special attrebuts or articles too now so he can be more flexible with his choice

Stupid Tinypic :C

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4844 on: March 08, 2014, 07:09:07 AM »

Well Pit would be a great idea, since his max file size is around 524 KB. He also has a BrawlEx module.

Carnage's idea for replacing Pit's Centaurians with rocks is a great idea as well. My only issue would be thinking of something to do with his projectile. If only it were possible to port Articles. ;-; Then I could port Charizard's Flamethrower over something else.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: