Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 9 (21.4%)
Blue. - 8 (19%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.9%)
Green. - 8 (19%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.8%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages:  1 ... 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1795102 times)
Gameplayer8200
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6435 on: June 14, 2015, 09:00:56 AM »

That's because it was a vertexed model of Marth, but I'm not going to ever go back to that because I I know too little about Bleach to even make a better moveset nor do I care about Bleach.
Then why did you make the psa if you don't know or care about bleach?

KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6436 on: June 14, 2015, 09:34:43 AM »

That was a long time ago (like at least 4 years ago). I was just a stupid kid that wanted attention, so I made something that was popular.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6437 on: June 14, 2015, 12:21:51 PM »

Better bump again with an update.

Smash Wii U Charizard is just about done. All I need to do are cosmetics and Brawl Ex configurations for those who use Brawl Ex. Thought the release will be held back until I get the PAL FitPokeLizardon.pac.

So in the meantime, I have a new moveset plan for a joke character.

The moveset plan for this character will be in the OP. I'm also going to use a new format for showing moveset ideas, so they'll take up less space.

Edit: I've finally got my hands on a certain model!

This is awesome. And Project M compatibility is very good.

HD T.Rex? Awesome. Its a good thing he will need new animations since that means they will have to be revampmed too

Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
    Supreme Kitten

I fear no Evil, for I walk the path of the Gods.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6438 on: June 14, 2015, 12:24:51 PM »

To be fair... I use it, every now and then.
    It's a good moveset, King.

DPBOX
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6439 on: June 14, 2015, 09:10:26 PM »

O.K., so I downloaded the current version of your Solo Charizard mod. (You know, the one that's in the vault right now.) I simply wanted to just play around with it in the Subspace Emissary, so I put the "Link Version" onto my SD Card. (It actually doesn't matter which Link version I use to make my point. I get the same results regardless of the Link version I'm using.) Problems arose when I used it on my modded Brawl that all of my other mods are on, so I set up a build where the only codes in my .gct are the File Patch Code, Replacement Sound Bank Engine, Disable Custom Stages, and all of the codes you provide, and the only things in the PF folder, well, it's the same PF folder you provided with the Link Version and NOTHING else! I'm using Gecko OS on a Wii U. I'm using Smash Stack.

So I go to Training Mode, select Link, and the game freezes right after I select the stage. This happens no matter which mode I pick, be it Brawl, Subspace Emissary, you name it! I don't know what's going on, but I tried for an hour trying to get this to work, and every time, the game freezes after selecting the stage.

At this point, I wanted to find out if at least SOME aspects of the mod are working. I've noticed that the Link pictures on the Character Select Screen are still Link, despite the files that should turn Link's pictures into Charizard's. (I can't test the Battle Portraits because the game freezes before I can see them.) However, the Charizard pictures that should appear on the Character Select Screen DO show up properly in Tourney Mode. (Just go to Tourney and pick Link and you'll know what I mean.) Also, on Page 3 in the "Group Records" it says "Charizard" under Link, so I know that those aspects of the mod are working properly.

But my point it, my game always freezes after I select a stage with Link, and I don't know what's going on.

I haven't tested the Brawl EX version of the current version, but I DID play with the Brawl EX version of the version of the mod BEFORE the one that's on the vault right now. It worked, and I loved it.

KingJigglypuff, I really like your mods, especially the Pokémon. You make some of the best mods on the vault. (Well, your thread is certainly the best one in the "Attacks and Animations" forum. It's the only thread in the "Attacks and Animations" forum that I follow.) Keep up the good work, and see if you or someone else can get this fixed. Smiley

Most detailed report on the vault, am I right?
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:47:55 PM by DPBOX » Logged

I'm probably not going to be here very often. If you want to chat, send me a message at SMWCentral.
    http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=profile&id=20977

Gameplayer8200
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6440 on: June 14, 2015, 10:24:22 PM »

So you made an Ichigo and didn't know anything about the anime yet you know his powers and abilities? You had to have watched atleast 200 episode to know what hollow mask is because that is the final smash. If you have any time at all it would be GREATLY appreciated if you give him a better looking model.
    « Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 10:27:02 PM by Gameplayer8200 » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6441 on: June 15, 2015, 08:54:16 AM »

-snip
    This seems to be an issue that's on your end, as no one else has experienced this issue (with the exception of me when testing beta versions). You said you only used the pf folder in the Link version, right? Did you make sure it was the B+A version you got the files from? As if it was the B version, then you would install the A+B version then replace the FitLink.pac with the B version's FitLink.pac.

I would have asked if it was other codes, custom music, a stage, or another character, but you stated you're only using the Solo Charizard stuff.

The reason Charizard's CSPs don't show up on the CSS is because you would have to edit your own sc_selcharacter.pac/common5.pac and replace Link's cosmetics with Charizard's.

My only option would be for you to try this code, as crashing upon stage selection is usually a file size issue.

04421B54 00096600
    04421B74 00096600
    04421B94 00096600
    04421BB4 00096600
    04421E1C 00096600
    04421E3C 00096600
    04421EBC 00096600
    04421EDC 00096600

If this doesn't work, then there's possibly one thing I could try (as it's been found out that characters can use Pokemon GFX, so I can reduce file size by removing Entei's GFX from the MotionEtc.pac), but I would need to get my most recent files back from my old hard drive in order to try it.

Yes, that was quite an extensive report.

So you made an Ichigo and didn't know anything about the anime yet you know his powers and abilities? You had to have watched atleast 200 episode to know what hollow mask is because that is the final smash. If you have any time at all it would be GREATLY appreciated if you give him a better looking model.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24856
    There's already an Ichigo import that you can use.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Gameplayer8200
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6442 on: June 15, 2015, 09:41:54 AM »

Yeah i would use that but when he has the smash he puts on a good looking hollow mask and then when he uses it he takes it off and puts on an ugly hollow mask and i don't know how to fix it.
    « Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 11:03:30 AM by Gameplayer8200 » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6443 on: June 15, 2015, 12:08:49 PM »

I may decide to revamp the moveset I had and base it off Super Smash Flash 2's Ichigo, but I am not making any promises (as I have other projects and I have no interest in Bleach). For now, you're just going to have to settle for something else in the meantime.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6444 on: June 15, 2015, 01:27:12 PM »

Gameplayer8200 you sure you dont have some forgoten link rel on your  module folder?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6445 on: June 15, 2015, 01:32:28 PM »

Don't you mean DPBOX, Carnage?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

DPBOX
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6446 on: June 20, 2015, 05:48:59 PM »

I tried adding the code you provided, and it still didn't work.

Yeah, all of the files you provided are there, including the module, and they're the ONLY ones I have in my build.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff
    no one else has experienced this issue (with the exception of me when testing beta versions).

You didn't accidently submit one of your unstable beta builds of the mod, did you? Maybe no one else who has downloaded it used the Link version?

I tried the BrawlEX version of the current version of the mod that's on the vault with this mod being the only clone just for kicks, and it worked perfectly. The game didn't freeze at all when using the BrawlEX version, so I don't know what's wrong with the Link version.

I'm probably not going to be here very often. If you want to chat, send me a message at SMWCentral.
    http://www.smwcentral.net/?p=profile&id=20977

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6447 on: June 20, 2015, 06:12:35 PM »

You didn't accidently submit one of your unstable beta builds of the mod, did you? Maybe no one else who has downloaded it used the Link version?
    I'm certain I didn't. The Link Version is literally the BrawlEx version renamed to go over Link, as Solo Charizard uses Link as a base. And I always make sure my stuff works before I upload it. I've also had multiple people playtest the moveset as well before the official release.

I tried the BrawlEX version of the current version of the mod that's on the vault with this mod being the only clone just for kicks, and it worked perfectly. The game didn't freeze at all when using the BrawlEX version, so I don't know what's wrong with the Link version.
    I wouldn't know either. Try using the codes, but not the character files. If it still crashes, then it must be the codes. After you try that, disable the codes added for the Link version and try just the character files.

And if that doesn't work, try not using the cosmetics. And if that doesn't work either, try removing the .rel as well.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6448 on: June 27, 2015, 02:43:40 PM »

Time for another bump. :L

Releasing Smash Wii U Charizard.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208853

Began work on Smash Wii U Meta Knight.
    Doing Smash Wii U Meta Knight. Yee.

Body preview: http://gfycat.com/FastWhoppingGraywolf

Wing preview: http://gfycat.com/ZestyMarriedIndianabat

Spiraled Cape preview: http://gfycat.com/ConfusedClearAbalone

Cape preview (Brawlbox v0.76 gif for now, as it doesn't quite work in-game.): http://i.imgur.com/GShPOfz.gif

And experimenting with Greninja's materials (gonna make a Smash Wii U Greninja PSA).

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6449 on: June 27, 2015, 03:21:42 PM »

Time for another bump. :L

Releasing Smash Wii U Charizard.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208853

Began work on Smash Wii U Meta Knight.And experimenting with Greninja's materials (gonna make a Smash Wii U Greninja PSA).

Smash Wii U Greninja PSA??

Awesome! I'm excited for this. I actually like him in Wii U, he's one of my better characters.

I know recently I read on one of the forums people were talking about using a combination of programs to convert the animation files in Smash Wii U for Brawl. Are you going that route or building him from the ground up?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Pages:  1 ... 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: