Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 9 (21.4%)
Blue. - 8 (19%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.9%)
Green. - 8 (19%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.8%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages:  1 ... 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1795349 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6690 on: January 15, 2018, 04:56:28 PM »

Happy late new year, everyone. Here's a stream I had yesterday with Shockbound, which contains over an hour's worth of Classic Ridley (unreleased update) gameplay.
    https://youtu.be/fgGtDpUw_Ek
    https://youtu.be/ucxw0Q6R6_8

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6691 on: February 05, 2018, 07:02:27 AM »

I wish I could have more to show to get some activity in here, but the best I can offer right now is more stream uploads, which I have placed into a playlist (so I don't have to post multiple video links in a single post).
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLZL6_FCfwBjRHHFoihPLTWyOVeVuBoFj
    The most recent stream was recorded and uploaded yesterday, which contains more than just Classic Ridley. It also contains Waluigi and the first ever gameplay footage of the Alloys I've been teasing.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6692 on: February 05, 2018, 04:46:59 PM »

You should make more updates on the T-Rex PSA.
    Now that Jurassic World 2 is on the way to release (by June) it is a good time.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6693 on: February 06, 2018, 07:14:02 AM »

I've stated before that I'm no longer making those kinds of third party characters. It's why I posted my unfinished files a few pages back.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6694 on: May 04, 2018, 08:31:29 PM »

Oof, this thread sure died...Let's bring it back!...Again...

Remember that Fighting Alloy Team project I was working on...?

The renders were done by _Mach7_, so there's no imgur link this time.
    Finally, it's here for you. It's the last member of the Fighting Alloy Team! Here's the Green Alloy! This Alloy is unique from not just being based off a single character, but rather a hybrid of two characters (Kirby and Jigglypuff, but favoring Kirby). Check out the below spoiler for what's in store for the Green Alloy.

I'll now go into further detail on the Green Alloy's Specials. Click on the gifs themselves for smoother playback.
    <Standard Special: Throw>
    Being unable to copy a foe's Ability, the Green Alloy trades that for a fast-paced Special Throw system, being able to grab and throw enemies on the ground and in the air. Upon grabbing a foe with this Special, the Green Alloy has 30 Frames to pick a direction before automatically throwing its victim. This move also trades item interaction with the move for enhanced inhale range.

<Side Special: Pound Blitz>
    When compared to Jigglypuff's Pound, the Green Alloy's Side Special trades a single hit for multi-hit properties in addition to faster startup, more shield damage, and more distance, but at the cost of less overall damage and more endlag.
    roach]

<Up Special: Upper Cutter>
    When compared to Final Cutter, this move is more straightforward with its simple vertical recovery, trading the ability to descend for faster startup and higher damage.

<Down Special: Rapid Spin>
    In a surprising twist, the Green Alloy's Down Special is neither an alternate Rest nor an alternate Stone, but rather an alternate Rollout. This variation of Rollout trades power, duration, and a little movement speed for a faster charge rate and some other powerful goodies, such as being able to jump while rolling on the ground (it can even short hop or full hop) and cancel into an Attack, Special, or Jump upon hit.

<Final Smash: Cruel Mode>
    Upon absorbing the power of the Smash Ball, the Green Alloy gains a newfound strength from the inner depths of Cruel Brawl. This newfound power quadruples the knockback scaling of all non-Item and non-fixed knockback attacks, allowing for very early KOs, but at the cost of having no protection (Final Smash Intangibility, Final Smash Super Armor, etc) throughout its duration. This effect lasts for 12 seconds. This Final Smash is also shared by all 4 Alloys.

If you wish to view the images used in this post, follow this link to view the imgur album.

Now that I have the movesets complete for the Fighting Alloy Team, you would think it's time for a release, but unfortunately, there are a handful of issues which prevent me from making a release, but once those issues are resolved, there will most certainly be a release. So until then, this might be the last time you all hear about the Alloys. And as always, thanks for tuning in.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

DUMMY
    Brawl Vault: No Report

I still have Pokerus.

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6695 on: May 05, 2018, 07:51:16 PM »

Something I've been wondering... Are these over the original Alloy slots or are they BrawlEx? Do they affect the performance of Multi-man Brawl at all?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6696 on: May 06, 2018, 09:20:06 AM »

These Alloys are going to be their own Ex slots. I originally wanted to replace the Multi-Man Alloys, but that turned out to be impossible at the moment.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

MazeDIs
    Newbie Kitten

Brawl Modding isn't dead

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6697 on: May 09, 2018, 12:02:54 AM »

A bit off topic but did you add those Ridley animations customly or is Bagan secretly Active working with you on Classic Ridley?

Slowly but surely changing Super Smash Bros. for the better

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6698 on: May 09, 2018, 07:06:13 AM »

The latter. BaganSmashBros is helping out with this Classic Ridley update whenever he's able to.

Edit (July 31st, 2018): Merging my quad posting into a single post to reduce clutter.

July 15th, 2018: I have another progress update for Classic Ridley. For those who follow me on Twitter, you'll see this coming, but for those who don't, the update to Classic Ridley is almost done. All he needs are Heavy Item animations and his new Up Smash animations to be finished. There's a couple other things I'd like done too, which are model optimizations (since as of now, 4 Ridley's lag on lower poly stages and 3 Ridleys lag on higher poly stages), new renders after the model optimizations (to reflect the new recolors), and a release trailer, but we've been working on this for over a year now, and I wouldn't want any further delays, so I really hope I can make a release within the next few months.

July 24th, 2018: Remember when I teased Snake's box walk a few years back before PM was shut down? Well I'm coming back a few years later to finally make a release to the public (in a similar fashion to Pig Ganon, Headband Jigglypuff, SJS ZSS, and Awakening Roy).

Features include:
    -Looping Snake's Box Taunt (hold down D-Pad, release it to end the loop).
    -Box Walking (use the left and right D-Pad).
    -Reaction when his box is removed (Metal Gear exclamation point and alert SFX play), alongside an alternate getup animation after the removal of his box (release down D-Pad).
    -Bug fix which made his tranq dart unable to be reflected by a powershield or the Franklin Badge.

Demonstration:

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=216392

It was truly an honor to work with the PMDT before the shutdown, and I can only hope we'd be able to come back together and officially work on PM once more.

July 30th, 2018: Coming in to announce another release. It's slot dependent Razor Leaf for Ivysaur. Big thanks Codes/TheGag96 for doing the needed module edits to get everything working.

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=216418
    Mirror for if KC-MM goes down: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lv3v1yr7r2vwpm0/Costume%20Slot%20Specific%20Ivysaur%20Razor%20Leaf.zip?dl=0
    « Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 04:03:57 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6699 on: July 30, 2018, 11:21:06 PM »

Can you merge the previous triple post into one post? Of course new posts are necessary to bump the thread, but once it's bumped, there's no need to keep the previous multiple posts.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6700 on: July 31, 2018, 04:05:41 AM »

For those still following my Fighting Alloy Team project, it's practically done. Though just one thing is holding me back from release now, and that's the Fighting Wireframe alternate costumes for the Red and Blue Alloys. Once those are done, I can make a release for sure.

Can you merge the previous triple post into one post?
    The deed is done.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6701 on: August 12, 2018, 07:37:52 AM »

Entering the fray with a double post...(Does anyone not have anything to say about the things I've been showing?)

For those still watching my Fighting Alloy Team project, I've recorded and uploaded gameplay videos of each of the Alloys. Since they're almost identical to their originals, I've made the most use out of their Specials to highlight their core differences.

Red: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kS5KqJ2ilw
    Blue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jmt_izK4hU
    Yellow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZuamvoDjNk
    Green: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfPCKSwuswQ

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

DUMMY
    Brawl Vault: No Report

I still have Pokerus.

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6702 on: August 12, 2018, 11:42:26 AM »

I'm looking forward to these Alloy movesets. The cape for Yellow Alloy is PERFECT and Green Alloy looks to be a ton of fun to play as!

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6703 on: August 12, 2018, 02:06:31 PM »

I'm hype about the release of Alloy team. Although I haven't made reviews of Brawl Hacks in a while, I might make a review of the Alloys simply because I really like the concept.

The Ivysaur mod is cool, I mostly really like these sort of QOL edits for different slots.

About the Snake box walk, I'm glad that it's made a thing, just like Samus' ball crawl, but since I don't play PM, I'm still waiting on a vBrawl release.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6704 on: August 13, 2018, 11:05:08 AM »

To make the Yellow Alloy's Neutral Special more unique, I've given it the ability to angle the projectile with 5 different angle options.

I've also re-enabled its surface bouncing property, allowing for things like this.

About the Snake box walk, I'm glad that it's made a thing, just like Samus' ball crawl, but since I don't play PM, I'm still waiting on a vBrawl release.
    If there's enough demand for it, I could make a vBrawl version of it.
    « Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:10:55 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451
    Print
    Jump to: