Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 9 (21.4%)
Blue. - 8 (19%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.9%)
Green. - 8 (19%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.8%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages:  1 ... 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1795177 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6705 on: November 02, 2018, 07:23:17 AM »

So it's been about two months since any updates, so I feel I'm obliged to give an update.

Alloys haven't changed since my last preview...

Though for Ridley, I've done numerous things since the last previews.

I've uploaded a (now outdated) preview video of the current Ridley at the time facing off against the current Waluigi at the time, so you're all able to see new things for both Ridley and Waluigi.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ma_lRpWNFw

The reason why the above video is outdated is because of a few things.

Updated Super Metroid Box Art alternate color. Wing membranes are now yellow, thanks to @Cahalan.

An undisclosed discovery has allowed me to give Ridley 18 costume slots (default limit was 15). Though I'll need permission from the user involved if I were to include this in the pre-made build I plan on releasing.

Meta Ridley has been given an electric spark effect for when stunned by things like shield breaks, Deku Nuts, etc.

New Side Special visuals.

New Up Special visuals + animation edits.

New Down Special mechanic.

That's all I have to show for now.

In regards to what's left for Alloys and Ridley, the Alloys need their Wireframe alt costumes, and Ridley needs his Heavy Item animations polished and PSA coded. I can only hope we're able to get everything done before the end of the year.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

DUMMY
    Brawl Vault: No Report

I still have Pokerus.

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6706 on: November 02, 2018, 10:03:18 AM »

18 costumes!? WUT

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6707 on: November 22, 2018, 05:34:20 PM »

After a year of teasing for what basically amounts to a side project, I have decided to finally release my Fighting Alloy Team. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=217000
    Direct Link (if KC-MM goes down): https://www.dropbox.com/s/unc5e85vcccxqb2/Fighting%20Alloy%20Team%20Release.zip?dl=0
    « Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 05:35:34 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6708 on: November 24, 2018, 10:03:28 AM »

Bring it on.
    It's been a while since I've done or installed Brawl Hacks, I just hope I don't forget how to add these guys to the game XD

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6709 on: November 29, 2018, 01:09:54 PM »

You guys remember why I made this Fighting Alloy project, right? It was supposed to be an appetizer to hold off until the Ridley update was done, but over a year ended up going by. For a fully extensive document on the past, present, and future of the Ridley update, take a look at my most recent pastebin post.

For those who already read my post and/or just want to skip to the final preview, take a look at the updated Ridley renders by Tryptech.
    Ridley.
    Meta Ridley.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

DUMMY

I still have Pokerus.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6710 on: November 29, 2018, 06:56:45 PM »

Meta Ridley looks wicked awesome

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6711 on: November 30, 2018, 05:58:52 AM »

For the Fighting Alloy Team pack, the Red Alloy's Dark color animation didn't reference the correct materials. This has since been fixed, and I request those who have downloaded the pack to re-download it.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6712 on: December 12, 2018, 08:12:15 AM »

I know I said there wouldn't be another Classic Ridley preview until release, but BaganSmashBros (second project leader) wanted me to make an up-to-date preview video, so here we are.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIu1YorOeGg

Additionally, BaganSmashBros himself also recorded some footage, so have that as a bonus. Wink
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCynyZs3Txo

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6713 on: January 03, 2019, 01:43:06 PM »

Good afternoon, everyone. It's finally time to release this major, expansive, and heavily anticipated update to Classic Ridley. It's been over a year and a half, so we hope all this time and effort has been worth it. I would have never been able to achieve this without the help of some very talented people, including the user who started it all: BaganSmashBros. Thank you, everyone, for being so patient with us. And have a happy New Year.

Download (BrawlVault)

Download (Dropbox Mirror)

Pre-made PMEx build (MEGA)
    I have no plans to make a Pre-made BrawlEx build, but I might consider it if there's a large enough demand for it.

Additionally, here's a blog post made by former PMDT Jedi SOJ, which highlights what makes Ridley unique in the world of modded Smash.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6714 on: January 03, 2019, 02:27:12 PM »

Ooooh, Ridley! Vunderbar!
    Uh.... just to let you know, the MEGA link inside the Brawl Vault entry just seems to be a dead link, I think you may've forgotten to change it to the newer one.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6715 on: January 03, 2019, 02:33:58 PM »

Oh shoot. Thanks for pointing this out to me. The BrawlVault description has been updated to the correct MEGA link for the pre-made build.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

DUMMY

I still have Pokerus.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6716 on: January 04, 2019, 03:25:30 AM »

I love this taunt. It's just so mocking.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6717 on: January 12, 2019, 09:59:20 AM »

Finally, a side project that didn't take me an entire year to complete. What I did was give Mewtwo costume-specific tail trails. The download comes with three separate versions for maximum compatibility with Project M 3.6, Legacy TE, and Legacy XP.

Download

Mirror (DropBox)

Preview Images:

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6718 on: February 06, 2019, 11:33:22 AM »

It's been a while, so I've wanted to get this announcement out of the way.

Yesterday, I had a meeting with the other members in my group (known as the Meme Machine Backroom on my Discord server). We discussed the characters we'll be cutting, as to be honest, I had way too many characters planned, and would never be able to complete them all in a realistic time manner, so I'll be going over which characters we've decided to cut and why.

Decidueye: We'd like to cut down on the amount of Pokemon we're working on. Also with Decidueye being a Gen 7 Pokemon, it would be out of place in Brawl, which only goes up to Gen 4.

Deoxys: Like Decidueye, I want to cut down on the amount of Pokemon we're working on. Mewtwo also takes the Legendary Psychic Pokemon role, giving Deoxys little reason to be made. On top of that, Brawl's limitations prevent me from implementing Deoxys the way I wanted to.

Eggman: This character was only in a conceptual phase, with the concept in question being criticized for not fitting in a Smash Bros. environment.

Galacta Knight: Kirby, Meta Knight, and King Dedede are all the Kirby series needs in regards to representation. Even then, my plans for Galacta Knight revolved around making him a Meta Knight semi-clone, which was unoriginal at best.

Mega Lucario: Mega Lucario was just going to be a Final Smash transformation for Lucario, but Lucario lacks the memory allocation to fit two of itself inside one character allocation.

Meowth: Smash Bros. never directly references the anime. The only recognizable Meowth is Team Rocket's Meowth, which would stick out like a sore thumb when it comes to the Pokemon cast. I also would want to pick a different Pokemon if I were to make another Kanto Pokemon.

Scizor: Pichu already exists as a Gen 2 rep. Even then, Scizor never had a plan to begin with, so we decided to cut it to reduce the Pokemon count.

Solo Charizard: The revamp to Solo Charizard was cut because nobody wants to put the time into overhauling a vBrawl character everyone is mostly content with.

Zoroark: Same reasoning as Decidueye, except replace Gen 7 with Gen 5.
    Making such a massive amounts of cuts is always a hard choice, but it's not all doom and gloom, as in place of these cuts, I've picked up 3 new characters, one of which being Dark Samus (this was a project handed over to me to finish), with the other two being kept a secret.

Additionally, I'd like to announce my current project is Sceptile (another nail in Decidueye's coffin, due to both being Stage 3 Grass Type starters), but I cannot show anything yet, as Sceptile is not in a good enough state for previewing purposes. I'd also like to stress we need animators for current and future projects. If you're an animator and would like to help, please contact me with your most recent references of your work. It can be though either KC-MM, SmashBoards, Twitter (@KingJigglypuff), or Discord (KingJigglypuff#8570).

Thank you for understanding and I can hope to continue to produce quality Brawl modding content.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6719 on: February 06, 2019, 06:42:56 PM »

It's a shame those projects had to be cut (specially Deoxys as it was shaping up so well), but I completely understand where you're coming from. It's really difficult to work on too many projects at once. Stick to YOUR pace!

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Pages:  1 ... 445 446 447 [448] 449 450 451
    Print
    Jump to: