Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 9 (21.4%)
Blue. - 8 (19%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.9%)
Green. - 8 (19%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.8%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.8%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages:  1 ... 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1808518 times)
DivineOverlord
Supreme PSA Overlord
Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2445 on: December 25, 2011, 02:46:13 AM »

Damn it. I really don't know what to put for SIDE B, UP Smash, and DOWN B. Anyone have any ideas?...I can release this PSA tomorrow once I have ideas for these 3 moves. [regarding Fused Ichigo Version 1.0]

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2446 on: December 25, 2011, 02:50:29 AM »

up smash cold be ichigo grabing his blade by the strap and swing it around?
    Down B not sure  maybe leave as a cool counter move? and side B maybe a combo on the ground and somekind of recovery on the air like naruto psa?

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2447 on: December 25, 2011, 02:53:34 AM »

up smash cold be ichigo grabing his blade by the strap and swing it around?
    Down B not sure  maybe leave as a cool counter move? and side B maybe a combo on the ground and somekind of recovery on the air like naruto psa?

ooh i see. I like the Down B and SIDE B ideas. But the up smash wont work since there is no strap on his blade for fitmarth00.pac vertext :/

now all i need is up smash still lol

EDIT: NVM . Up smash works perfectly! I can create a strap with common gfx XD
    « Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 03:03:09 AM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2448 on: December 25, 2011, 03:11:13 AM »

I disagree with AnImAiNe about the whole speed thing and using the logic of "It's a Steel type so it should be slow" is completely non sensical.  Despite Scizor having base 60 speed, it's always portrayed as a fast Pokemon.  In the anime, it's always portrayed as a kind of ninja like Pokemon.  Heck even in the games he has plenty of speed oriented moves like Quick Attack, Bullet Punch and Agility.

As for the moveset, I definitely want to try it out at some point.  Needs some fresh animations though at some point.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2449 on: December 25, 2011, 03:24:31 AM »

I agree with SDo0m on that.

Plus, Scizor kinda needs that running speed, he's a mix up character, meant to play mind games... But, if his run speed was slow, he would have a MUCH harder time fighting.

He relies on running away, since his projectile would be even harder to make use of. And his movement, his strongest point, would be limited. He's a character who positions himself, and his foes... Having a good run speed helps this out greatly.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2450 on: December 25, 2011, 03:39:50 AM »

ooh i see. I like the Down B and SIDE B ideas. But the up smash wont work since there is no strap on his blade for fitmarth00.pac vertext :/

now all i need is up smash still lol

EDIT: NVM . Up smash works perfectly! I can create a strap with common gfx XD
    sounds  like its gonna be a fun moveset xD i had this idea  from SSBF2 where ichigos recovery his swing the blade by the strap to gain altitude Tongue

regarding scizor  he hes by no means an OP characters i even think he needs a kinda of a buff in some moves for example his down Air needs a psa revamp is really hard to hit with it he falls to fast and that UP B why cant he go straight up? if we arenear and lower than the edje he are done for since he cant go straight up you should make it possible to go straight up same for the second boost in the up B it just doesnt seem like it obeys us at all

the down B should take half of the time it takes to charge since  its really hard to charge it right now and when used after being charged it should go straight for the attack animation becuase it seems he does the charge animation and then if its charged it jumps to the attack the animations and they dont seem to connect that well

i see it stills has some falco moves i know its a beta and you might change them latter  so im not gonna talk about that right now

Fs it needs psa and gfx revamp  its really easy to kill ourselfs with it  it should stop when it connects with the first oponent like marths and i had a glitch where i was dashing and a cpu trowed my the soccer ball and i lost the FS and still remanined the FS aura but B buton did the vaccum wave  lol  but when i died it was back to normal and i love that vacum wave attack Tongue i will test it further with my causins this afternoon  and see if i can give more feedback.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #2451 on: December 25, 2011, 04:00:33 AM »

Well, look at it this way, the down air's not meant to be an attack move, yes, it can do damage, but it's main use is to get to the ground faster, and possibly mix the foe up. Look in the video, there's a point when I use it, then due to it's lack of landing lag, use a side tilt right afterwords. It's a positioning tool.

Well, but look at it this way... The move can deal up to 37%, he has super armor when he spins, and it's EXTREMELY hard to DI out of... The only thing I think it needs, is more knock back on the final hit, so foes can't punish you for successfully hitting them... And maybe if possible, full invincibility during the spin, so that he can't be grabbed out of it oddly... But ONLY during the spin, the start up, and end lag should be of course punishable.

The Falco moves I do agree need changing, but some moves should function similarly to the originals. Like down smash, that is GREAT to use if Vacuum Wave hits, since it can kinda combo from it. Forward smash... I'm not sure what it should be honestly.

I haven't used the final smash much honestly... But yeah, I agree, but the PSA coding might be limited in that area. So you can push B to stop it.

Edit: I think I know what's wrong with the final smash... He's not invincible during it, the CPU used it, and the other CPU hit him out of it... And he still had a final smash aura.
    « Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 04:09:24 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2452 on: December 25, 2011, 04:27:41 AM »

CRAPPY FEEDBACK TIMEEEE!!
    1.- Scizor seems to have trouble getting in some moves and lack a reliable fast attack to punish other than side-tilt.
    2.- Love dash attack, pretty good and useful in some situations.
    3.- Bullet punch look nice, like the startup time.
    4.- Down tilt should e faster to punish opponents easily, but i cant really say much since i have barely tested this one.
    5.- Neutral a sometimes does not work and simply will not work as keep away since the startup lag is pretty high and low rewarding. i suggest speeding it up or change it.
    6.- Forward air, looks kinda weird in my experience, but pretty nice in overall, i mean, its hard to land due to falling speed and long start up lag but is pretty rewarding.
    7.- Neutral S, love it, looks nice and works great, but sometimes the effect doesn't appear, dunno why.
    8.- Simply love the detail of the metal sounds, i thing there should be more in the other attacks >Cheesy but this is just personal meaningless opinion XP.
    9.- Up s looks really good, nice for those times when you screw things up with miss calculating his falling speed.
    10.- Since its so easy to dodge, i think his final smash should be faster, and btw, if he gets hit while doing it he will retain the FS glow until he dies. (i also thing he could be fully invincible while doing it)
    I just love this PSA, but obviously needs like every other beta those little details that make something good awesome ^^.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2453 on: December 25, 2011, 06:33:30 AM »

i didnt mean that he should be slow i just felt like he was faster than he needed to be( i mean right now he feels faster than captain falcon) and that he should be just a little heavier since in the game he weighs more than two times scythers weight i just thought that would help emphasis that he is a steel type too and with that he would be able to be a bit more durable (not saying he isn't durable) and a lot of his moves allow him to navigate around the stage already. But i guess im going over board and this is not really a pokemon game.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2454 on: December 25, 2011, 07:06:08 AM »

I can't believe I forgot to make Scizor invincible during the Final Smash.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2455 on: December 25, 2011, 03:07:34 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKDLxAgY63Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKDLxAgY63Q</a>

I'll just leave this here.  Merry Christmas puffball Azn

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2456 on: December 25, 2011, 03:30:47 PM »

Here is what I think after seeing SDo0M's vid.

The Falco moves do indeed need changing, and I think some of the animations could do with some from scratch custom animation.

The Falco moves could be more Pokemon moves or more creative moves in general.

The thing with most of your PSAs is you don't take the time to make a completely set of unique, original custom animations (namely the ones that would be used during a PvP game), and it would be a nice and fresh thing to do for your audience, to have a moveset with completely unique animations to propel it.

As for other Pokemon Moves Scizor has that can be used for the moveset...How about these?

Physical Moves:
    Double Hit: Scizor does two attacks with his pincer-like claws. You could make a really cool animation with this one, and it's pretty adaptable as it can be used any number of his moves.

X-Scissor: A staple Physical Bug-Type move. Scizor does a double slash with both claws. This could be used as a Smash.

False Swipe: A unique move indeed, Scizor does a slash attack that cannot KO. Also very adaptable as a move.

Steel Wing: Scizor dives forward or in a direction with his wings aglow.

Special: Just because he's mainly a physical fighter doesn't mean special moves are out.

Venoshock: A very unique move, Scizor fires a purple bolt from his claw or his mouth. Has the potential to do additional damage through poison.

Flash Cannon: Scizor fires a blinding white beam.

Air Slash: Scizor swings his arm and fires a blade of air forward.

Bug Buzz: Scizor rapidly flits his wings and releases ultrasonic waves.

Just suggestions.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Uncle0wnage
    Hyper Kitten

Just an avid hacker.

• Awards Hot Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2457 on: December 25, 2011, 03:36:44 PM »

I can help with some animations if you want, KJP.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2458 on: December 25, 2011, 03:37:57 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKDLxAgY63Q I'll just leave this here.  Merry Christmas puffball Azn
    Thanks for the review. Smiley And of course I'll update Scizor. And I'll think if something other than Defog.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2459 on: December 25, 2011, 04:07:02 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKDLxAgY63Q

I'll just leave this here.  Merry Christmas puffball Azn

Who's that stage?

Pages:  1 ... 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 ... 451