Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29
Author Topic: Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED  (Read 256727 times)
Albafika
Anti-Christ
Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #375 on: December 03, 2011, 02:54:49 PM »

Because ssbbtailsfan randomly quit and I don't have every of his files with SFX ID research, getting IDs requires intuition. This is the pattern of names that occurs in most groups with character voices.
    - All of the voices have "vc" in their names. Names with "se" are assigned to sound effects.
    - Every taunt related voice contains "Appeal" word.
    - Voices used in A attacks contain "Attack" word.
    - "CliffCatch" is self-explanatory.
    - "Damage_hoshikie" is a part of name of the sample that has the Sky KO scream.
    - Other "Damage" samples are used when the character is damaged heavily. Sometimes not all of them are used.
    - "FuraFura" - sample played when the character is confused (shield break, etc).
    - "FuraSleep" - when it's put to sleep.
    - "HeavyGet" - when it picks up a box or other heavy stuff.
    - "Jump" - self-explanatory.
    - "MissFoot" are voices played when character dies.
    - "Ottotto" is played when the character stands next to an edge.
    - "Passive" is played when you tech.
    - "SwimUp" - self-explanatory.
    - "Win" voices are played in victory animations.
    Those voices which don't have these in their names are used in other occurrences like specials.
    If you're not sure about the ID, take a look at "Sounds" branch in SmashBox, which is before the "Waves" branch from which you take the Wave IDs from. Although the wave IDs shown often don't match, you can see the order of samples and match the IDs on your own.
    So, in other words, trial and error.. And here I thought I'd only need this for PSA work itself. - -;

Yes, you type only 10.

Making .sawnd is simple. rtfm lol
    I don't see any manual in the .rar....

sawndz012.exe
    sawndz.exe
    instructions.PNG
    empty.wav
    brawlbox.txt

That's all the .RAR contains.

Anyways, thanks for answering my inquiries, Jaklub. I was getting confused with a bunch of things I've read on the web about this, one contradicting the other...

Jaklub
    Supreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• Awards Featured Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #376 on: December 03, 2011, 03:02:17 PM »

So, in other words, trial and error.. And here I thought I'd only need this for PSA work itself. - -;
    Actually, once you understand how these are named and how to match them, no trial and error is needed.

And I meant the manual being help in the program itself.

You may find some contradicting stuff about SFX editing because back in 2010 length and frequency matching and hex editing was needed.
    « Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 03:03:35 PM by Jaklub » Logged

As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #377 on: December 03, 2011, 03:14:24 PM »

Actually, once you understand how these are named and how to match them, no trial and error is needed.
    Alright, then. =D

You may find some contradicting stuff about SFX editing because back in 2010 length and frequency matching and hex editing was needed.
    Exactly... - -;
    And I meant the manual being help in the program itself.
    .... OH! .... I've always thought of the Help button as invisible in all the Softwares I've used, sorry. <.<;

Anyways, thanks again, Jaklub!

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #378 on: June 02, 2012, 07:53:41 PM »

Hey Jaklub, I running into a few problems with Peach's voice files in smashbox.  Beside the fact she hardly uses some of the voices at the top, some of them has the Final Smash echo effect on them.  I don't really know how to get rid of that, or is there a way to get rid of the echo effect on the voices?

I tried using the base wave thing but I don't think that's what its meant for.

I didn't know someone was looking for the ID's, ssbbtailsfan gave them to me before he left:  http://www.mediafire.com/?y8ur0qyuo2j715g

And people still find it a tedious method in inserting .wav after .wav file.  Will it be possible to bring back the "insert folder" option back, but naming the folders by"Group ID", "Collection ID", and "Wave ID" of the character your replacing sounds for?

And within the "Wave ID" folder will have the replacements either named "wave0" or just "0" so that the program will just load the sounds in the spots that they're name after.
    « Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 08:02:01 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

« Reply #379 on: June 03, 2012, 05:15:51 AM »

Hey Jaklub, I running into a few problems with Peach's voice files in smashbox.  Beside the fact she hardly uses some of the voices at the top, some of them has the Final Smash echo effect on them.  I don't really know how to get rid of that, or is there a way to get rid of the echo effect on the voices?

I tried using the base wave thing but I don't think that's what its meant for.

I didn't know someone was looking for the ID's, ssbbtailsfan gave them to me before he left:  http://www.mediafire.com/?y8ur0qyuo2j715g

And people still find it a tedious method in inserting .wav after .wav file.  Will it be possible to bring back the "insert folder" option back, but naming the folders by"Group ID", "Collection ID", and "Wave ID" of the character your replacing sounds for?

And within the "Wave ID" folder will have the replacements either named "wave0" or just "0" so that the program will just load the sounds in the spots that they're name after.
    no, that is because the game engine does that, there is currently no known file responsable for this, once that is found out, then we can begin tweeking stuff

there is NO echo on the wave in the BRSAR, the effect params might be somewhere else in the BRSAR or encoded in another file and a PSA or other file can call the effect

(MarioKart Wii does this too but to the music by making it sound all funky)

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #380 on: June 05, 2012, 06:05:18 AM »

I hope sawndz can replace mario kart wii voice clips in the future Smiley
    Can it be possible?

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #381 on: July 06, 2012, 02:24:43 AM »

There is a way to insert a low sized .waw (under 1 Ko) ?

Because actualy i try to insert some voice SFX in my project (on Bowser slot) and i have reached the size limit (yes i have reduced the frequencies at 16000, i cannot goind under, the sound are horible if i do it) so i want to know if there is a way to replace all the SFX i don't need in the original file, by a very lower sized "fake" .waw, for gained some space, or maybe deleted all the stuff i don't need if possible ?

And yes, i'm a 64 bit OS user...  Cry

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #382 on: July 06, 2012, 03:03:51 AM »

There is a way to insert a low sized .waw (under 1 Ko) ?

Because actualy i try to insert some voice SFX in my project (on Bowser slot) and i have reached the size limit (yes i have reduced the frequencies at 16000, i cannot goind under, the sound are horible if i do it) so i want to know if there is a way to replace all the SFX i don't need in the original file, by a very lower sized "fake" .waw, for gained some space, or maybe deleted all the stuff i don't need if possible ?

And yes, i'm a 64 bit OS user...  Cry

if you have the latest sawndz, it comes with "empty.wav" that would be what this file is for...

and you being 64 bit, that shouldnt mean anything unless you need smashbox to get the ID's the TXT included doesnt list- which I have a workaround for

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #383 on: July 06, 2012, 03:11:09 AM »

if you have the latest sawndz, it comes with "empty.wav" that would be what this file is for...

Oh yes, i have totaly forget this one, thanks ! ^^

and you being 64 bit, that shouldnt mean anything unless you need smashbox to get the ID's the TXT included doesnt list- which I have a workaround for

Because i was thinking i will be able to delete the .waw file i don't need with SmashBox.

And yes i have already check your guide for the 64 bit OS, but i have the home premium edition...

Next project after Blaze

Jaklub
    Supreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #384 on: July 10, 2012, 02:12:18 PM »

Here is the source code of Sawndz 0.12. It's a total mess, but someone might dig through it.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/42115509/sawndz.cpp

agoaj
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Featured

« Reply #385 on: July 10, 2012, 02:50:53 PM »

Useful to me! Thanks!
    This is early, but it makes it so you don't need to look up group/collection/wav ids.
    www.agoaj.com/supersawndz_0_2.zip
    You'll need to get the sndconv.exe/dsptool.dll/soundfile.dll/smashbros_sound.brsar in the same folder for it to work.
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 01:19:49 PM by agoaj » Logged

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #386 on: July 12, 2012, 04:12:31 AM »

Useful to me! Thanks!
    This is early, but it makes it so you don't need to look up group/collection/wav ids.
    www.agoaj.com/supersawnds_0_2.zip
    You'll need to get the sndconv.exe/dsptool.dll/soundfile.dll/smashbros_sound.brsar in the same folder for it to work.

Ok i have download your programme and...

What what what !!!

The preview sound fonction of your programme work with the 64 bit OS ?!

This is a UGE evolution !

Finaly the 64 bit user will be able to work coretly, a realy big THANKS to you ! :p

Edit : i have also some trouble with the original SAWNDZ0 0.12, when i try to launch the programme, 2 window pop, one with the message "Unexpected error when running the game" and the other one with "Floating point overflow".

Prety strange because 10 minute ago, i have use SAWDZ with any trouble (i have simply put some new SFX) and now, nothing.

I have switch with a original smashbros_sound.brsar, i have thinking maybe i have do something wrong when i have put the SFX, but same result with the original .brsar.

EDIT 2 : I have try with a lower version, same result with SAWNDZ 0.1, work with the 0.072 version, but i need the option for creating a .sawnd file.  Cry

EDIT 3 : solved, but this is completly crazy  Shocked, the probleme was coming from "catalyst" (the control panel for the AMD GPU), if you turn the AA mod in "edge-detect", SAWNDZ doesn't work !  Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 08:43:15 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Jaklub
    Supreme Kitten

Personal Text:

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #387 on: July 14, 2012, 03:08:50 PM »

Useful to me! Thanks!
    www.agoaj.com/supersawndz_0_2.zip
    Pretty damn awesome, you need to make a new thread for it. I haven't tested it much, but I think it creates sound.wav in the original directory with selected file instead of directory with program and brsar.

Riku20xx
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #388 on: August 16, 2012, 06:22:18 PM »

I'm not sure what has changed recently in my smash_sounds.brsar or whatever, but I had changed Marth's voice by inserting wav by wav...no problem and now when I insert a wav, there is no change or the brsar crashes/freezes everything. Anybody know why this may be happening?

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #389 on: August 16, 2012, 06:36:41 PM »

I'm not sure what has changed recently in my smash_sounds.brsar or whatever, but I had changed Marth's voice by inserting wav by wav...no problem and now when I insert a wav, there is no change or the brsar crashes/freezes everything. Anybody know why this may be happening?
    corrupted BRSAR, stereo wav inserted by mistake, closed the file (removed SD card [ if you are patching directly to that copy], turned the computer off, crashed (force-quit) sawndz ) before sawndz finished it

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29
    Print
    Jump to: