Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: What attracts you to a hack? (MOVED)  (Read 6046 times)
KeiroStarr
Mega Kitten

I was Born for Awesomeness

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 05:06:17 PM »

IMHO, All hacks that appeal to me, are usually ones that are totally unrecognizable, meaning that they totally change the aspect of a character or stage. Hacks like Sephiroth over Yoshi or Cloud over Game and Watch, Dr. Wily's Fortress over Final Destination, these are the kinds of hacks that I like. Imports are a close 2nd. To import characters like Viewtiful Joe, Naruto, Ichigo, among others, from their original games to Brawl, is also something that catches my eye. NSFW hacks are a must in my repertoire as well. Why? Because I like hentai and nothing beats naked video game girls. XD

Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 05:55:37 PM »

I actually haven't been trying many hacks.
    But I guess loyalty to the original content (Assuming I know [censored] about said content in the first place XD) is what would draw me to a hack.

Compare the two kakashi vertexes over snake, which one would you think a CON nut would most likely download? Know what I mean.

Also assist trophies into playable characters are awesome, I realy wish someone would make a link.rel to work with the cloning code Sad XD

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: