Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14
Author Topic: Beta Twilight Princess Ganondorf w/ sword. update.  (Read 69377 times)
Sanitys_Theif
Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #180 on: October 08, 2009, 01:47:48 AM »

Ok, this videos shorter than the last, and it's only 1 part Kirby Dance, bad news, running A still freezes, it didn't the first time I did it, but it did the second time at the end of the video

VIDEO: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VVTCLXX7

NOTES:

-Intro animation looks very good and legit, much better than the last nicely done

-IDK if it's new but standing animation darkness effects are badass

-Uptaunt graphics are FIXED!! Kirby Dance

-New sidetaunt looks MUCH better, only one thing to nitpick is when his arms reach the highest point when he starts to draw them back, there's a bit of a skip in the animation that's a little noticeable, nothing too big but if it's possible, smoothen that out a little and it's gold

-Gerudo Razor activated by A(hold), then hit B and rest comes out automatically, very weird effects on it Coin AND a flower Awesome Face, I think you mentioned it would have this though but it is less powerful, and yes it would probably be better to have it like an average A combo, I'd try to make it a bit more like Link's how it flows together

-Around 1:50, Sparta kick still in and fully functional

-Walking speed is faster, that's fixed for the most part I think

-@2:18 uptilt is the same as before

-@3:34 upthrow is better in the knockback strength category, however there's one problem, you can't cancel out of the upthrow animation as early as before(I'm literally mashing jump right after I do upthrow) so now you can't combo out of it... change that part back please Grin it was very useful for Ganon's combo game, the way it is now it also leaves Ganon open for quite a bit to be attack by another opponent

-@4:30 I start testing Upair, yea that spike is insane, nothing really changed about it

-@6:30 I FINALLY get the hitbox on the upair that hits them upwards, I was actually trying to do it the whole time, but now you can at least see how hard it is to hit with that hitbox, and it's pretty overpowered, got a nice easy kill around 100% with it as you can see

-Warlock punch the same

-@8:20 I test the DownB counter, if you just hit downB and let it go, the counterattack comes out after the animation automatically, but as you can see, it's a little messed up Awesome Face, HOWEVER Ganon is fully invincible so that's good, oh and if I hold DownB the whole time the counterattack does NOT come out, BUT if I hold downB and then let go halfway through the animation or any time before it ends the counterattack WILL come out, so there's an improvement there

-@9:55 I try the sidesmash, if I let it go at a weaker charge, it does the same charge glitch thing as the downB counter, but if I charge it all the way it does a really fast swipe that you really can't see but I think it might actually be doing the first hit of the glitchy charge and cancelling itself out, sidesmash via C-Stick just puts it right into the charge, and you can cancel the charge/dash glitchy attack any time

-@11:00 I land a running A successfully, but when I do it again the wii freezes Awesome Face

You managed some good improvements though Angel

« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 01:50:37 AM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• Awards Fiery Topic Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: October 08, 2009, 02:51:39 AM »

ill see it later. that SUCKS about the up tilt tho. im out.

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: October 08, 2009, 08:56:50 PM »

hmm interesting.
    i think ill have to start from scratch with the up tilt. ill use an idea i tried earlier, only now i know about flags and whatnot. theres a chance it might work.

the dash attack freezing is for the same reason it froze earlier, it doesnt like to be sped up. i guess i wont touch the frame/second function for the next one (comes out friday afternoon.)

the glitchy sword lunge shows that my plan for this psa moveset using variables isnt working in accordance with framerate modifiers (too bad. it was a good idea too).

ill have to redo his smash moves and stuff. shouldnt be too hard cuz i know what i have in mind.  its just no guarenteed hitboxes cuz i never got it to work before. but im better at this now so mabe i can do it)

forgot to change the up air. my bad. ill do that for the update too.

and yes, by changing the smashes, his counterattack will be changed too.

and yes,lol the random graphics were on purpose, however, the red line was supposed to be gone...its not...hmmm.
    ill change the side taunt so u can see his face. and ill fix it so less glitchy

ill try to make his gerudo razor  a combo of A moves, however, i cant guarentee that i can do this. ive tried, and it hasnt work. and i cant copy form a diff code cuz its secret codes taht PSA doesnt show. (oy)

idk what ur tlking about with the up throw. like link cant cancel out as fast? or ganon has to finish the animation? it looked fine to me. didnt ganon always have to finish the animation? thats how it should be i think.
    btw there was supposed to be cool lighting effects on this move. fail.
    i dont think ill have time to change this for 2mrws update. im bringing it to a friend's house to playtest. cuz its an unmodded wii and im using the stage-editor gecko loader, the rule is that if it freezes once, im done for the night (after hearing that my wii broke, hes paranoid about me coming hear his. he does have a point lol)

so to avoid freezing by whatever means necisary, ill simplify his moves, fix where i can, however i wont mod moves like adding an up B, changing the up throw, or the air down B. also, after i switch the taunts, im done editing them.

I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
    (it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! Smiley

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #183 on: October 08, 2009, 09:08:51 PM »

For upthrow, what I mean is that Ganon is forced to finish the animation now whereas before you could jump out of it, the only reason this is potentially bad is because with heavy characters, they'll recover quicker because they won't be sent as high and could nail a free shot on Ganon making his upthrow a move to not use, or someone else could come in on the side and take him out

Maybe just speed up the animation after the throw, because as it is now it leaves Ganon wide open for an attack, and generally, all characters in Brawl have quick throws for a reason, they shouldn't leave the attacker vulnerable

So yea just speed up the animation or make it like before where you can jump out of the animation, though it would probably look better just sped up, otherwise his upthrow would not be a throw to use

Oh yeah and there is a lightning effect, but it's very quick and not that big

And try not to mess up your friend's wii, cause then he's gonna be all like  not impressed
    and your gonna be all like  I see what you did there ........maybe I should start running, and it's gonna be really awkward lol
    « Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 09:12:07 PM by Sanitys Theif » Logged

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #184 on: October 08, 2009, 10:37:45 PM »

thats what im trying to avoid. that and a wiimote to the skull.
    i wont do it this update, but the next one, ill make the animation faster, i dont want it to be inturuptable cuz otherwise its just him spinning.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: October 08, 2009, 11:43:53 PM »

DUCK AND COVER!! AWESOME 2.0! lol

Sounds good, I might not be able to make a video until sunday because I'm gonna be at my dad's house for the weekend and there's too many distractions over there, none of us(my 2 younger brothers and me) can't sit down for more than 5 minutes cause we're always called to do something stupid

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: October 09, 2009, 12:30:21 AM »

dont need a vid. ill be able to try it out for myself Smiley
    speaking of which, with the update ill include my very own "wtf hax" (its when u stack a ton of codes.)
    my Wtf Hax will be:
    file replacement 3.5.1 (textures, stereomusic, PSA)
    disable custom stages
    independent pokeballs + assist
    wifi waiting room instead of haven bow
    unrestricted camera
    unlimited replay time
    no tripping
    no tags
    allow alloys in play
    custom CSS
    custom SSS
    Level 15 CPUs
    unlimited pokeballs
    Ganonsword code x3

ill be making it anyway for tommorrow. might as well put it up for download
    ill include a spicier Wtf Hax that includes Brawl+ codes  (REALLY take advantage of Gecko OS's unlimited code line limit

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #187 on: October 11, 2009, 03:47:08 AM »

ok so heres something cool.
    i think im done.  Awesome Face
    im jynxing it
    but i think this is the good one.

here it is (also main page updated):
        http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QGUJEPZ7    
    (can i PLZ have a vid / feedback of this 1?)

also: heres a fun one to try out. idk if itlly work, but itll be funny as hell if it does. its the same as the final, only a 'special' airial down B, and a change in squat animation. just curious what would happen: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CO7G7BZ
    just for lolz

hope i nailed it!
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 01:22:35 PM by Quicksilver » Logged

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: October 11, 2009, 03:52:12 AM »

places to look in the last update (hopefully the final):
    down B check. side smash check, side smash C stick check, up air, dash attack, Gerudo Razor, side taunt (both directions), up throw. sfx on  sword moves.
    yay!
    « Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 07:37:52 PM by Quicksilver » Logged

Quicksilver
    Hyper Kitten

woof

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #189 on: October 11, 2009, 10:06:22 PM »

bump

renegade109
    Mega Kitten

^main char^ for a game project I nvr finished :P

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: October 22, 2009, 07:55:38 PM »

dash attack freezes game in my Brawl Tongue

I'm not using Brawl+ or anything like that btw

Computers will ALWAYS do what you TELL them to do, but RARELY what you WANT them to do! - My personal saying

gamer, swimmer, computer guy, trumpeteer, game programmer

Alphatron
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #191 on: October 23, 2009, 08:13:56 AM »

IF YOU REALLY WANNA TRY FRY YOUR WII, make an attack with 0 lag, a huge endless animation and have rapid fire, my wii just turned off on me when i did that, but my wii didnt fry (it took a couple of minutes before it would turn on again, though, i probably jjust shorted its circuit temporarily).

I know this was posted a while back...and that it's currently unrelated. But how long did you Wii take to turn off when you tried this?

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #192 on: October 23, 2009, 09:00:24 AM »

dont need a vid. ill be able to try it out for myself Smiley
    speaking of which, with the update ill include my very own "wtf hax" (its when u stack a ton of codes.)
    my Wtf Hax will be:
    file replacement 3.5.1 (textures, stereomusic, PSA)
    disable custom stages
    independent pokeballs + assist
    wifi waiting room instead of haven bow
    unrestricted camera
    unlimited replay time
    no tripping
    no tags
    allow alloys in play
    custom CSS
    custom SSS
    Level 15 CPUs
    unlimited pokeballs
    Ganonsword code x3

ill be making it anyway for tommorrow. might as well put it up for download
    ill include a spicier Wtf Hax that includes Brawl+ codes  (REALLY take advantage of Gecko OS's unlimited code line limit
    ... disable custom stages?! Why?

Alphatron
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: October 23, 2009, 06:53:33 PM »

You need to disable custom stages if you're using Gecko OS wothout the homebrew channel(smashstack exploit).

Otherwise, not at all.

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #194 on: October 23, 2009, 07:24:46 PM »

You need to disable custom stages if you're using Gecko OS wothout the homebrew channel(smashstack exploit).

Otherwise, not at all.
    Can't you load the HackMii installer with Smash Stack? As in, install HBC using Smash Stack, then get a Gecko and hack normally.

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14
    Print
    Jump to: