Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Project Terra (from Dissidia)  (Read 35691 times)
Keromonkey
Hyper Kitten

Working on Indie Game: Q'Redux (on Steam)

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: June 01, 2011, 12:03:27 AM »

I don't suppose anyone knows what might stop Zelda's transformation into Shiek from working? (when all the PSA data in 115: down B, 1DA & 1DB is identical to a psa of zelda that can transform)

@Dhragen: O_o,oooooh, alright lets see

-I planned on adding a sword to her moveset but I haven't got the patience for vertexing so right now that's slightly beyond my skills (I was going to give her a side A aerial combo & neutral A aerial combo since I read that she mostly uses her sword in only Chase sequences in Dissidia, but if she uses it more often It is nice to know that, although I'd still to learn how to vertex a sword on to her for that to happen)

-I actually did plan on making up A her lightning spells haha, Up A was going to be Thundaga: a diagonal lightning bolt that shoots out and explodes at the end knocking whoever it hits downward strongly, spikeable. I also planned on making Up B a lightning attack: Thundara that was somewhat like Lucas's Up B, She would have complete control over it and when she hit her target with it, 4 lightning bolts would converge on target (offset in different directions so they appear at 4 different corners) like in Dissidia. (I did a bit of youtubing). It also had a special effect similar to Lucas's hitting himself in that curving it around to hit her would send her into esper flight mode as long as you held B. (I thought erratic esper flight was particularly accurate cuz I remember when Terra went crazy as an esper, turning into a purplish light and flew off in ff6 and the crew had to chase after her, I wanted to superimpose an image of Esper Terra in the purple ball while she was flying- kinda like in the Hero Of Time PSA (by Divine Overlord Wink when Link uses his final smash an image of Nayru (?) appears. (I want Esper Terra to appear briefly like that but I'm just a noobie remember ^_^).

-I'm glad you appreciate the fire move, that was the first move I made and I thought it came out pretty good.

-I actually planned on making Aerial B Neutral her Meltdown attack w/ 3 speeds since I read on a Terra Wiki that Meltdown was an aerial move with 3 different speeds. I was going to make her side A ground Riot Slash (she sends a single crescent out that does low damage but has decent knockback) and her Side A Smash was going to be Riot Smash (She'd wind up like sheik and unleash a volley of crescents, or crescent-shaped slash graphics into her enemy, the first one stuns just long enough for the rest of the riot blades to hit them before sending the enemy flying). Side Note: Another reason I thought Zelda would be a better fit for Terra, aside from being less perky, is that I thought Din's Fire would be perfect for Meltdown (a crystal sphere with a fireball trapped inside?)

-I did plan on Flood initially but I couldn't figure out how to get the hitboxes to loop (until I made the Senbon Sakura). I actually wanted her to chain from neutral A press blizzard combo to neutral A hold torrent, and make them both interruptable so its like an infinite combo built to rack up damage but with no killing power, maybe I can give that another try now that its over Zelda and I have learned a bit more.

-I know Graviga is supposed to suck ppl in and/or impale them, lol. It was the 2nd move I made (right after Fire Magic) and I planned on making it have 3 levels of charge (the first one would push them away, the second would stun them & the 3rd would impale them & do small amount of continuous damage with electric and darkness flags, although with each charge the range would shrink to keep it balanced). I like the ball above head idea though, now that I know how to loop collisions I feel its quite possible ^_^).

-Blizzara > Holy does come kinda fast, I know how to slow it down but I was leaning toward the other direction, I actually wanted her to fire 3-5 balls of holy like she does in the game except one after the other instead of parallel (unless I could figure out parallel damage collisions intersecting at a point where the enemy might b)

-So neutral B: Holy > Neutral B (hold): Holy x3? ...Hmm, how do you feel about damage, I don't want to make her overpowered but holy is supposed to be the most powerful of white magics right? (what about low damage but stun & minor heal, like 1-2 health regen per bolt if I make it the 1-4 shot combo?)

-i liked Senbon Sakura, I was so proud of it hahaha ^_^, but its cool, I can't use that over Zelda anyway so I def. need an alternative. I wanted to put Ultima as an alternate final smash because its supposed to be THE most powerful spell right? And I felt putting it into balanced Terra would kind of be overkill which its supposed to be cuz otherwise it'd be too weak and not deserving of the name Ultima (I thought long and hard about this -- the model for blizzaga was originally supposed to be ultima, a glowing ball of luminescence that was basically the smash aura except without a smash ball and 10 times bigger).

-Up Smash is the ONLY move I hadn't figure out yet what I wanted to do with yet and I think Tornado sounds like a great idea but I'll save it for last for the time being, I'm visualizing that in my head as we speak (Tornade & melt down are probly my fav. spells Tongue)

XXX
    Thankyou for your Criticism & permission Dhragen, I will do my best to help Terra Zelda live up to her full potential with my humble & limited skills Cheesy
    p.s. I don't suppose I could ask you (or anyone who reads this) to vertex a rapier onto her costume? (Right Hand I believe)

« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 07:41:09 AM by Keromonkey » Logged

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: June 01, 2011, 12:23:55 AM »

There is a subroutine/offset that controls this somewhere in the action/subactions of Down B. nop it.

TO be clearer there should be something like Terminate Instance. Nop that.

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2011, 07:13:43 AM »

Oh wait, lemme clariffy: I'd like it to work, it doesn't atm. Is there a command in PSA to cause Zelda > Sheik  transformation or does it have to be activated through an offset?

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: June 01, 2011, 07:46:25 PM »

Id love to play around with the peach psa Cheesy

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: June 01, 2011, 07:51:57 PM »

Oh wait, lemme clariffy: I'd like it to work, it doesn't atm. Is there a command in PSA to cause Zelda > Sheik  transformation or does it have to be activated through an offset?

At subroutine offest 18210, there is a command called terminate instance. Change it to something like Change Action:11A or something like that.

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2011, 11:19:06 PM »

Figured it out, Gracias Eternal Yoshi

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: June 03, 2011, 06:27:18 AM »

http://www.mediafire.com/?4wssk72v1a1muo1 <- terra on Zelda... I'm about to say "F" it and release (again) this brawl hack since it's missing from action and no one else seems to have it anymore besides me..

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2011, 10:44:15 AM »

@ Kit: It had been missing, not sure why. Although Eternal Yoshi & Ssbbtails fan helped me out in finding this earlier, I am still appreciative though, I don't suppose you've got access to the still-elusive version of this with proper green hair?

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: June 03, 2011, 12:23:00 PM »

No, never seen that version, though finding a good Texture'er isn't an issue since her hair's nealy white as is, so it wouldn't take too much of a hassle to have someone recolor it.

Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2011, 09:55:25 PM »

Question @ Anyone: When I'm ready to post progress pix of Terra over Zelda should I post them here or start a new blog specifically for her?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: June 04, 2011, 10:18:44 PM »

Question @ Anyone: When I'm ready to post progress pix of Terra over Zelda should I post them here or start a new blog specifically for her?

Post it here. =P

madkool
    Advanced Kitten

;D!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: June 07, 2011, 01:40:33 PM »

I think this is my favorite psa I've seen c: Next to sephiroth !You're very talented. The only thing I've noticed that can be weird is her neutral stance at times. She doesn't always face forward, instead she faces toward the back of the stage?

Have you considered doing other final fantasy edits for other characters once you finish Terra?

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: June 07, 2011, 02:41:58 PM »

I think this is my favorite psa I've seen c: Next to sephiroth !You're very talented. The only thing I've noticed that can be weird is her neutral stance at times. She doesn't always face forward, instead she faces toward the back of the stage?

Have you considered doing other final fantasy edits for other characters once you finish Terra?
    I heard rumors that Tifa from FF7 is getting closer to be completed...

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2011, 05:00:30 PM »

EDIT: Spoilers are funn XD

This is just so I have the pix of Peach still up somewhere, I'm moving Zelda to the first post.
    Here is Link to Terra over Peach (unfinished but playable): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19198&Moderated=All

And Here is a link to Terra over Zelda costume (without the PSA as of yet): http://www.mediafire.com/?4wssk72v1a1muo1

Hey, not sure what to put here just yet, guess I'll upload pics or something if someone asks. I'm working on a Terra Branford from Final Fantasy Dissidia Psa and I'd like opinions, feedback, etc.

I can post up a moveset eventually, but I think its easiest to say most attacks that chain for her chain with the A or B button, I built her combos to be somewhat like they look in Dissidia Fire Magic > Holy > Ultima etc, um, guess that's the foreword,

(Ah ,also, if anyone skilled in vertexing or model importing would like to help me turn a .dae/.smd or .obj file of Terra into a skin for Zelda etc to go with this moveset which I plan on switching to her next please let me know by any means, I'd be very appreciative ^_^)

Down A: Fire Magic
    Terra casts fire magic on a fallen foe. It travels along the ground, just like in Dissidia...

...before exploding.

Note: This may be a good camping move, or a might just be a good move to get enemies away from you, while pulling them into a combo.

-Fira Combo: Holding A towards the end of this move will allow it to travel longer on the ground before exploding
    -Most of the fire hitboxes send characters backwards, the last hit sends them toward you
    -Firaga Combo: Holding A during Fira will end with the enemy being blown into your awaiting fist which unfortunately for them holds a fire ball with 169 trajectory.
    -Aeroga Combo: If A is released before they reach you, Terra will do an Aero fist with directly downward trajectory.

Terra's Aeroga Fist

Down A Smash: Terra's Gravity Magic

It's still a work in progress, I plan on giving her a 3 level charge (Graity, Gravija, Graviga).
    For the time being: Terra slams her fist into the floor and everyone touching the floor withing a large radius, is thrown into the air.

-Note: Terra is good a building up damage but not exceedingly well as KOing yet, or at least I don't think so. This will probably be one of her best killing moves at high percentages although it's easy to forget she has it.

Down A Aerial: Tornado Drop

Terra descends rapidly, striking the opponent with wind-powered feet amped by the power of tornado magic.

Note:
    -This move spikes & impales
    -If this move lands early & fails to impale, Terra will unleash a side kick sending the opponent away from her
    -Though it might generally be considered a double KO move Terra can easily recover from it using Esper flight
    -This move combos well from Warp (Teleport > Mind Games > Impale > do as you please...)

Down B (Hold): Senbon Sakura

Holding Down B unleashes Terra's Brawl original move, Senbon Sakura (learned from this guy when he came to visit for a Brawl lol, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18106). This twister of cherry petals forms a continous vortex surrounding Terra that stuns and slices opponents to bits. This move is infinite, to end it you must press a or b button

Note: Thus move is another good way to rack up damage on a foe, although this move might be a little unfair if someone is off the edge or trapped in a corner (if they are, ease up, even Captian Byakuya took it easy on Renji).
    -Holding A cancels this move into Gravity Magic level 1
    -Holding B cancels this move into Snow Storm

Cancelling Sakura into Snow Storm

Down B (Press): Snow Storm

It's hard to see in this picture, but balls of dirt & frost rain from the sky in this spell of hail, this combos well from Senbon Sakura as Sakura brings them in, and Snow Storm blows them away (while freezing them). I wanted this move to have lots of vertical range because sky enemies are hard to hit and I thought she needed to be prepared for everything.

Side B: Warp or Esper Step (if you prefer)

Terra Spins once then leap forward becoming invisible and ethereal briefly, this move is essentially a short teleport than you can air combo out of.

Note:
    -Holding shield during this move teleports you a short distance
    -Pressing B during this move teleports you a medium distance
    -Holding A teleports you the longest distance
    -Holding B (not pressing) during this move, and while in air, will cause Terra to enter Esper Flight Mode

Side B (hold B): Esper Flight

Terra turns into a ball of air and purple darkness and flies erratically about the screen so long as you hold B, you do control this move and to keep it fair, though she is fast and has tremendous mobility, she is quite capable of being hurt when like this.

Note: I find that playing this move reminds me of some dragon ball games where you knock your opponent into the air, then fly up and body slam them downward before they finish their momentum. A savvy player will make use of her flight to connect her fighting moves and aerials in a pinch (Although I plan on changing her aerials eventually).

Terra being knocked out of Esper Flight by something flying faster than her...

Neutral B: Blizzara

Throws a ball of crackling ice which explodes upon contact, stunning the target briefly

Note:
    -Holding B chains this into Holy if blizzara hits
    -Holding A chains this to Blizzaga if blizzara hits

Neutal B (hold B after hitting with Blizzara): Holy

Terra follows up her Blizzara by tossing off holy spell

Note:
    -While this spell is weak, I plan on having this heal a couple damage and I wanted to keep things fair so it will probably deal around 7 damage and heal 3-5 damage because it follows so quickly from Blizzara.
    -When Holy hits, it 'usually' flashes in a brilliant white light (may wish to wear sunglasses)

Holy Hit (currently this move has the Down effect/flag, perhaps I should make this move give them a flower or something instead, I felt that holy should do some sort of special affect, like healing, than just doing more damage)

Neutral B (holding A during/after hitting with blizzara): Blizzaga

Terra summons a large sphere of earth and ice and bowls it toward her opponent.
    This is one of Terra's other KO moves, its definitely her strongest move as of yet and thus has a lot of lag when casting (much like Ganondorf's warlock fist)

Note:
    -This move will not clash although it can be shielded through or dodged easily enough
    -This move freezes and has high knockback (but not as much knockback growth I think)

« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 07:27:31 PM by Keromonkey » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: June 07, 2011, 05:07:24 PM »

Kero, I think you can ask an admin for 'em to give you the second post on the thread, that way you'd have more space.

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5
    Print
    Jump to: