Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Project Terra (from Dissidia)  (Read 35676 times)
Thundaga_T2
Extreme Kitten

Hey You!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: September 23, 2011, 10:19:28 PM »

I noticed that if you use the taunt that makes you transform into Sheik, then transform back, she gets stuck in T-pose until hit. Did you remove the animation of her turning back into Zelda?

Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
    Check out our music request thread here

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

Working on Indie Game: Q'Redux (on Steam)

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #61 on: September 25, 2011, 02:27:28 AM »

Hmm, I may have removed the animation but I've fixed that in Version 6 which I have just posted up.
    She can freely transform to Sheik & back now (without T-pose), however I have 2 problems that I would like anyone to let me know if they figure out.

1) When Zelda transforms to Sheik, Sheik has skins & fitsheikmotion file but doesn't activate fitsheik.pac (in effect she has no psa). Is there any way to fix this so she CAN access the Sheik PSA also when changing?

2) When Zelda transforms to Sheik, than back to Zelda some Zelda skins cause the game to freeze. (Terra, Esper Terra & Kagome are a few that I know to freeze and I do not know why this is yet, or how to fix it)

also @bleachvssonic: I am not sure, but that seems like a pac file size issue, try starting the match as Zelda instead of Sheik 1st, or try going back to SSBB Intro/Start Screen than selecting her again (for reloading), lemme know if that helps.

@anyone: Ah, also I'm not sure whether I mentioned this or not but in my attempt to keep her balanced I made most of her magic reflect/absorbable. So in light of that she goes from being a serious threat to a minor nuisance versus anyone wielding a Franklin Badge... (of course, some of her magic still goes through these, and she can summon a sword or turn to her other form in these circumstances)
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 12:05:49 PM by Keromonkey » Logged

bleachvssonic
    Advanced Kitten

meh cloakz

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #62 on: September 25, 2011, 09:27:07 AM »

Hmm, I may have removed the animation but I've fixed that in Version 6 which I have just posted up.
    She can freely transform to Sheik & back now (without T-pose), however I have 2 problems that I would like anyone to let me know if they figure out.

i fixed the problem but i was using riivolution so yeah now that

1) When Zelda transforms to Sheik, Sheik has skins & fitsheikmotion file but doesn't activate fitsheik.pac (in effect she has no psa). Is there any way to fix this so she CAN access the Sheik PSA also when changing?

s done2) When Zelda transforms to Sheik, than back to Zelda some Zelda skins cause the game to freeze. (Terra, Esper Terra & Kagome are a few that I know to freeze and I do not know why this is yet, or how to fix it)

also @bleachvssonic: I am not sure, but that seems like a pac file size issue, try starting the match as Zelda instead of Sheik 1st, or try going back to SSBB Intro/Start Screen than selecting her again (for reloading), lemme know if that helps.

@anyway: Ah, also I'm not sure whether I mentioned this or not but in my attempt to keep her balanced I made most of her magic reflect/absorbable. So in light of that she goes from being a serious threat to a minor nuisance versus anyone wielding a Franklin Badge... (of course, some of her magic still goes through these, and she can summon a sword or turn to her other form in these circumstances)

fixed it thanks but the real problem was that i was using riivo so yeah but anyway thanks so far no problem

if you want a brstm just ask for one from me or search for one

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2011, 12:06:29 PM »

Ah, good to hear ^_^

bleachvssonic
    Advanced Kitten

meh cloakz

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #64 on: September 25, 2011, 01:18:23 PM »

problem:sorry but i found a problem if you use b in midair you cant move
    dont know if it was listed but i found it but anything else is good

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2011, 01:47:30 PM »

V6 should only make her immobile until she hits the ground if you use it starting in air (on ground shouldn't be a problem)

bleachvssonic
    Advanced Kitten

meh cloakz

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #66 on: September 25, 2011, 05:01:15 PM »

ok so thats about it

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
    Print
    Jump to: