Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: CaptN CeeGee's Stuff : Chun LI Progress : Improved Side Tilt  (Read 24670 times)
CaptN CeeGee
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2011, 09:49:34 PM »

@ naru -  i dont take requests. Unless its for a program.

@kit[ ...and others]- no. There arent many good animators on kc-mm and i think your actually one of the good ones. Your not the best though.  I think that you would do better if you knew what you were doing wrong, which is why i asked for feedback - i want to do better.  I thought the first animation was good, until someone pointed the pros and cons.  Theres no point in putting yourself down, because it will just kill your drive to animate or w/e.  Instead you should realize that what your good at doing can be better.  This is the main thing about kcmm that i hate, or atleast the psa board part of kcmm.  Noone tells you when what your doing has some faults(not anymore really).  I liked the old kc-mm where people would get mad if you were to try to make an elemental psa, or when you just make a crappy psa/animation.

anyways, keep on animating and try and get others to give you real feedback because thats the only way you'll have a chance at getting better.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 09:51:24 PM by CaptN CeeGee » Logged

Ӄit ßallarɖ
Little 3D Animator
Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: June 16, 2011, 10:35:19 PM »

yeah.. I know hun.. I've been told that alot already, about being a good animator.. I may be free handing my work (not using references), but it's just meh.. and I've tried to use a reference and it oddly doesn't carry over well for me (though in art I could zyrox fine.) Don't worry too much about it hun.. Keep up your work =3 This would be one hell of a custom, that's for sure.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: June 24, 2011, 09:18:38 AM »

Man, i want to thank you again for making this Wink The animation look amazing so far! My only complaint is the jumping animation wich i think can be improved a little . I think her right elbow need to go a little farther (closer to her butt), she should bends her back a little bit more. Is that make any sense ? I hope it does !

Anyway,thanks agian and keep up your wonderful job!

お前はもう死んでいる。

SonicUnderground316
    Lol Kitten

Afraid my dear? There nothing to be afraid of ...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: June 24, 2011, 09:35:58 AM »

Is there a texture/model/import of chun-li over samus, looks cool though.

No, but i think it would be menditory now. Maybe  by somehow editing Aafyre's Haruhi Suzumiya vertex :

I think they look pretty similar to be honnest ! It need a vertex for the legs,the hair and the clothing but i think that it is a good base (mainly the face, love that anime face Wink)
    « Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 09:55:49 AM by SonicUnderground316 » Logged

お前はもう死んでいる。

CaptN CeeGee
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: June 24, 2011, 06:14:58 PM »

^Yw, ill probably make another animation either 2nite or 2moro.  Havent been updating cause im busy so dont worry, its not dead.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: July 04, 2011, 01:08:38 PM »

Thanks jeebus this isn't dead. My roster has no place for peach. But Chun-Li will do nicely xD

Your animations look nice indeed. Can't wait for the finished project.

Is it to much to ask for a progress report? Maybe an early beta?  >_>;

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #66 on: August 14, 2011, 02:48:18 PM »

No pressure or anything but are you sure this project isn't dead! I don't want to push you or sound impatient because i know you're doing that for fun and i can understand if your busy with other things  but it's been over a mount (or at least feel like it) and still no update. If you quit the project (or hacking in general) i can understand but i would love to know thank you. 

Dude, CptN CeeGee hasn't posted in almost 2 months.  There was NO point in posting here.  If there were updates, CptN CeeGee would've posted them himself.

PPXEXE
    Supreme Kitten

There are worst things then death.....

• Awards Fiery Topic Former PMDT Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #67 on: August 14, 2011, 07:42:37 PM »

Captain is working on other things right now. Learning new coding, and stuff. Recently made an tetris game for a small project. I'll try to get in contact to see if he's still working on this project or not.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5]
    Print
    Jump to: