Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 212
Author Topic: Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates  (Read 993750 times)
ItalianStallion
Weapon X
Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #810 on: September 03, 2011, 11:50:46 AM »

If they "mean nothing", I wonder why the staff changed the Forum Games/Off-Topic posts not to count.

Apparently, they mean something.

Oh well they're about 2 years late. They're not on top of their [censored], at all.

Yeah very smart guys, to change that when veryone already has over thousands and thousands of posts.

I remember when that was an issue, specially with the KC MM Spamily Thread.

Now I just made another report, and I truly hope that [censored] is not ignored, cause that's really gonna piss me off..

I bet the excuse is gonna be "Oh reports don't function on that section"

For the person I reported, maybe you should mind your own [censored]ing business for once, and maybe you won't wonder why people are "mad at you".

Instead, you throw your unneeded 2 cents, that no one cares about, start [censored] on MSN, and you thought it was a smart idea to post it on the KC MM Family thread, thinking no one was gonna see it? That was a huge mistake.

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #811 on: September 03, 2011, 11:55:45 AM »

Oh well they're about 2 years late. They're not on top of their [censored], at all.

Yeah very smart guys, to change that when veryone already has over thousands and thousands of posts.

I remember when that was an issue, specially with the KC MM Spamily Thread.

I wouldn't mind if it was like that since the beginning. But IMO, changing that when they did, and how they did, was worse then letting it be.

But yeah, apparently it means something.
    « Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 11:56:43 AM by Ricky (br3) » Logged

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #812 on: September 03, 2011, 12:18:19 PM »

We changed it because people like you and dear Hakumen were [censored]ing like crazy about it the post counts. Apparently it did mean something for you guys.
    We haven't invented time machines yet to change the post counts back when we created the boards, so keep your criticism to constructive criticism, okay ?

Now I just made another report, and I truly hope that [censored] is not ignored, cause that's really gonna piss me off..
    If you keep trying to bring down "that person" using lowly means like exagerated reports, that's not going to work, sorry.

And really, I'm wondering how you dared call him a "friend" at some point. You're treating him like [censored].
    If he was your friend, you should be trying to reconciliate with him instead of listening to your pride, and your pride alone. Now you're just tryying to drag him in the mud.

I bet the excuse is gonna be "Oh reports don't function on that section"
    Nah, it works perfectly well.
    « Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 12:35:02 PM by Miacis Ballard » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #813 on: September 03, 2011, 12:48:50 PM »

We changed it because people like you and dear Hakumen were [censored]ing like crazy about it the post counts. Apparently it did mean something for you guys.
    We haven't invented time machines yet to change the post counts back when we created the boards, so keep your criticism to constructive criticism, okay ?
    If you keep trying to bring down "that person" using lowly means like exagerated reports, that's not going to work, sorry.
    And really, I'm wondering how you dared call him a "friend" at some point. You're treating him like [censored].
    If he was your friend, you should be trying to reconciliate with him instead of listening to your
    pride, and your pride alone.
    Nah, it works perfectly well.

First of all, the only one that "[censored]es" here is you, since you call yourself a female, and you sure act like one. So rephrase that [censored], buddy. Cursing at somebody, is aiming for trouble. Don't [censored]ing start [censored] with me. Very unprofessional from you, but I'm not surprised. By the way, it wasn't just Hakumen and I that disliked that, it was about 20 people. You want proof? Cause I sure got it. Oh unless you deleted the posts, to save your ass, again.

The only reason why you wanted to keep it, is so you could have your only friends still visit that thread. Otherwise, your life would be over, since all it is, is this forum. That's a whole subject we can get into, if you would like. Since apparently spam is so damn important to you, that you cried about it so much to stickman, just to keep it. When 75% of the forum's posts, come from there, and 99.9% of the [censored] that goes on in there, is spam. So what's your point again? Exactly, sit down.

Again, you and I are complete opposites. To you, betraying is fun and pretty, to me, that calls for an ass beating. So don't tell me how to handle situations with a hypocritical, two faced, person, instead do your [censored]ing job.

I don't like him, therefore, I'm gonna look at his posts, and when there is something wrong, I will report it.

Apparently nothing is good enough to report, since you like to protect your victims, instead of doing your job.

Now don't reply to me with your long ass posts that end with a smiley face, as if that changed anything. Instead all I want is justice, and for this [censored] starter to get what he deserves.

Unless your telling me is okay for him to throw his two cents, make the problem bigger, not be done then, harrass him on MSN, then go talk about it on the family thread to cause even more trouble. I mean apparently that [censored] is okay right? That's what you're saying..

Show your favoritism, and prove me right again.
    « Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 12:49:45 PM by ItalianStallion » Logged

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

« Reply #814 on: September 03, 2011, 01:01:55 PM »

I'm not going to remake that post-count war with you. It's over, it's done.
    Don't like it ? Invent a time machine.

But for someone calling me a nolife, you sure seem to enjoy wasting your time getting angry at me for doing my job. I give as much importance to this forum as any involved admin. As a user, I don't even see why you're complaining. Had I been elsewhere, you would have had to ask somebody else to change your custom title that other time. Tongue But you seem to forget very quickly about polite discussions when you get mad at something.

Again, you and I are complete opposites. To you, betraying is fun and pretty, to me, that calls for an ass beating. So don't tell me how to handle situations with a hypocritical, two faced, person, instead do your [censored]ing job.
    You're so proud of yourself ...
    Try taking a bit of distance for once, and look at all the former friends that you've lost because of how uncompromising you are. You can keep yourself in this spiral of hating if you find some pride in it. But pride doesn't give any comfort.

Apparently nothing is good enough to report, since you like to protect your victims, instead of doing your job.
    So far, your two reports looked more like jokes, to be honest. Show us a true infraction and we'll see what we can do.
    Oh, and you can report other people too. Reports aren't meant for vendettas. They are made to improve the forum experience.

Unless your telling me is okay for him to throw his two cents, make the problem bigger, not be done then, harrass him on MSN, then go talk about it on the family thread to cause even more trouble. I mean apparently that [censored] is okay right? That's what you're saying..
    I'm sure you can deal with it like a big boy on your own without taking it out on him at each corner of a thread. This board is not your personnal warground.
    Maybe you should give him a chance ? I dunno. Do what you want. Treat your former-or-not friends like crap if it makes you feel any better.

Now don't reply to me with your long ass posts that end with a smiley face, as if that changed anything. Instead all I want is justice, and for this [censored] starter to get what he deserves.
    Undecided
    « Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:25:30 PM by Miacis Ballard » Logged

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

• Awards King for a Day 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat >9000

« Reply #815 on: September 03, 2011, 01:09:26 PM »

So what's your point again? Exactly, sit down.

You don't sound as good as you think you do, cut the pompous crap k?

Actually, you take something so simple, blow it out of porportion and call it backstabbing, then think your actions are justified. You know, I've been to a lot of forums where you'd already be perma banned.

I don't like him, therefore, I'm gonna look at his posts, and when there is something wrong, I will report it.

But you just called him friend.

The difference:

Him: Reports it to moderator at first sight

You: Try to handle it yourself, failing miserably, and ending up making yourself look horrible in any moderator report.

You're not the law around here.

now, who has less of a life? The person who spends time on the forums, or the person who complains nonstop about what other people do on a forum?

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #816 on: September 03, 2011, 01:22:20 PM »

I'm with oizen on this one. As an ex-community Gm from Ragnarok, that type of post would of never been tollerated and would of been an on site ban. You've got to be quite lucky that the admins here are pretty laid back and reasonable to talk to you about what you should be discussing, instead of dropping the ax.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #817 on: September 03, 2011, 01:26:15 PM »

I'm not going to remake that post-count war with you. It's done, it's done.

Apparently it's not done, as you just changed that rule. You started so much [censored], protected it, fought with your life, constantly [censored]ed, betrayed a lot of people, and then you change it? Bipolar medication time for you.

Thanks for proving me right. That's exactly what I wanted.

About the pride issue, I rather have a few friends, than having 20 fake [censored]s in my life. That's how I am in real life, that's how I am here. Once you cross me, betray me, or talk [censored] behind my back, you're done. Everyone that I have an issue with here, have done one of the above. Am I oh so mean and the bad guy for being like that? I'll be the villain of this story then, but I sure as hell will get respected.

Now if you want to be surrounded by a bunch of fakes, that just kiss your ass so you save them from getting into trouble, then go ahead and live that sad life.

So don't try to teach me [censored] about life, when you don't have one yourself. This forum doesn't count. To be honest, you're one of the last people I would ask for any advice about friendships and loyalty.

Like I told him, he [censored]ed with the wrong person. Therefore, I'm gonna be onto him, at all times.

Maybe that will teach him a lesson in life, and save him an ass beating also. That is, if he wants to face the real world out there.

Now I'm done here. Until the next ignored report. You can blame yourself for all this having to happen here. You're the one that ignored my reports, and the one that took my PM privileges away, so it had to be handled somewhere.

Later.

EDIT: @oizen: Am I supposed to take advice from a global mod that is constantly being joked about, hated by more than half of the forum, and now apparently has a warning? Haha, please.

now, who has less of a life?

That would be you.

Now can I be done here, or are you guys still plotting what you're gonna say to me next on one of those MSN chats?
    « Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:31:37 PM by ItalianStallion » Logged

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

« Reply #818 on: September 03, 2011, 01:39:38 PM »

You really really like blowing everything out of proportions.

Every "backstabbing" you've tried to bring justice on. Your fake reports. The number of people hating Oizen. My behaviour during that post-count event. The effectiveness of how you live your friendhips. Your sense of rethoric.
    Your own importance and talent.

No use even trying to talk to you: your mind isn't in the right dimension, apparently.
    But don't expect to get your PM rights anytime soon as long as you keep on with this attitude :
    Like I told him, he [censored]ed with the wrong person. Therefore, I'm gonna be onto him, at all times.
    Maybe that will teach him a lesson in life, and save him an ass beating also. That is, if he wants to face the real world out there.
    Because we're sure you'll keep using the PM system to send your hate messages.
    « Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:42:33 PM by Miacis Ballard » Logged

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #819 on: September 03, 2011, 01:41:36 PM »

You know, I've been to a lot of forums where you'd already be perma banned.

Really? What forum is that? The only forums I've been a part of is Infinity Mugen Team, which I was a Database Moderator and Contributor on there. I lost interest on that forum, and became inactive, thanks to Brawl Hacking. Then the other one is a Kanye West related forum with song leaks and such. I highly doubt you've been there. I never got Banned, Warned, Moderated, nothing.

Are you talking about Unleaded Mugen? The forum that had about 7 active members, and was run by the famous 12 year old, PZT?

If so, you're funny.

What's even funnier, is this:

http://www.forumforfree.com/viewtopic.php?p=9026&sid=3c6e80346c0b395160e2c4b4cf8cca3e&mforum=clubforum

And this:

http://clubpenguinhq.com/archive/thread/16943-hardest-thing-ive-ever-done.html

Back in the day, you were banned from there. Apparently you're not anymore, so too bad.

You're such a hypocrit..

As an ex-community Gm from Ragnarok.

Congratulations, bro.

that type of post would of never been tollerated and would of been an on site ban. You've got to be quite lucky that the admins here are pretty laid back and reasonable to talk to you about what you should be discussing, instead of dropping the ax.

Oh really? Wasn't it you that got in a big ass argument with Vyse, where you even cursed directly at him, and got a Moderation, right after a Warning on the same day, and had to be told to shut up or else, then you said that you didn't care and still kept going with your cursing.

Man, you people are so hypocritical. It's very sad indeed.

No need for you two to get into this argument between Miacis and I, but I guess it was the perfect chance for you two to deal with the personal issues and trauma that you might have with me.

You really really like blowing everything out of proportions.

The only one that's doing that is you, by bringing up old issues, personal issues, and saying I was "[censored]ing". That was unnecesasry, and uncalled for.
    « Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:42:42 PM by ItalianStallion » Logged

Asuka
    (@益@)ゞ
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Sig Contest Winner Heart Container Hey! Listen! Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #820 on: September 03, 2011, 01:42:38 PM »

Oh look! Is it war time again?
    Oh, oh! Let me gather information and "proof"! And then we can re-assemble the Anti-Oizen Crusade!  Grin
    inb4someonetakesthisassomethingmorethanajoke

Sorry Miacis, but I think this time you made this whole mess start growing in scale.  Roll Eyes
    If it's more of a personal thing, then it should be discussed elsewhere, this thread is about moderation issues, not about the opinions users have about each other.

You know, I've been to a lot of forums where you'd already be perma banned.
    lol
    That could be applied to many users here, and to you too.

Also, what is it with people wanting to jump into other person's discussions when it doesn't concern them?
    Oops, I think I bit my tongue.  Tongue

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

« Reply #821 on: September 03, 2011, 01:42:50 PM »

That would be you.

Now can I be done here, or are you guys still plotting what you're gonna say to me next on one of those MSN chats?

Goodjob on ignoring the rest of that post there.

So just go back to plugging your ears and telling yourself you're the best there is. Okay?

Oh, don't expect your PM privileges back any time soon either.

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #822 on: September 03, 2011, 01:45:02 PM »

Congratulations, bro.

Oh really? Wasn't it you that got in a big ass argument with Vyse, where you even cursed directly at him, and got a Moderation, right after a Warning on the same day, and had to be told to shut up or else, then you said that you didn't care and still kept going with your cursing.

Man, you people are so hypocritical. It's very sad indeed.

No need for you two to get into this argument between Miacis and I, but I guess it was the perfect chance for you two to deal with the personal issues and trauma that you might have with me.

The only one that's doing that is you, by bringing up old issues, personal issues, and saying I was "[censored]ing". That was unnecesasry, and uncalled for.
    And I've appologized to him for my out lash. I was honestly in the wrong and deserved what I got. it was about a subject I was pretty heated about, but in the end I honestly shouldn't of gotten so mad.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #823 on: September 03, 2011, 01:45:55 PM »

Sorry Miacis, but I think this time you made this whole mess start growing in scale.  Roll Eyes
    If it's more of a personal thing, then it should be discussed elsewhere, this thread is about moderation issues, not about the opinions users have about each other.

Thank you.

Yep. Check my previous post. Those were easily found, just by Googling his email.

Also, what is it with people wanting to jump into other person's discussions when it doesn't concern them?

Already ninja'd you on this one as well. Since I left so many people traumatized, they thought it was a good time to throw their personal issues out there. In reality, they're making themselves look worse than anyone else.

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

« Reply #824 on: September 03, 2011, 01:48:33 PM »

Oh look! Is it war time again?
    Oh, oh! Let me gather information and "proof"! And then we can re-assemble the Anti-Oizen Crusade!  Grin
    inb4someonetakesthisassomethingmorethanajoke

lol

Of course, I think I've posted my fun times on the sega forums here. Man that was a riot...

Really? What forum is that? The only forums I've been a part of is Infinity Mugen Team, which I was a Database Moderator and Contributor on there. I lost interest on that forum, and became inactive, thanks to Brawl Hacking. Then the other one is a Kanye West related forum with song leaks and such. I highly doubt you've been there. I never got Banned, Warned, Moderated, nothing.

Are you talking about Unleaded Mugen? The forum that had about 7 active members, and was run by the famous 12 year old, PZT?

If so, you're funny.

What's even funnier, is this:

http://www.forumforfree.com/viewtopic.php?p=9026&sid=3c6e80346c0b395160e2c4b4cf8cca3e&mforum=clubforum

And this:

http://clubpenguinhq.com/archive/thread/16943-hardest-thing-ive-ever-done.html

Back in the day, you were banned from there. Apparently you're not anymore, so too bad.

You're such a hypocrit..

You've really been holding that for this long?

I was only banned from that place cause I wanted to be, then decided to troll it for fun. and MAN CPHQ is ancient to me. Let the dead have its rest man.

regardless, my actions on a different forum 5 years ago aren't going to sway any argument you have. Besides, if you've really done your history lesson on me, doesn't that make you lifeless?
    « Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:50:12 PM by Oizen™ » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 ... 212
    Print
    Jump to: