Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 ... 212
Author Topic: Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates  (Read 993764 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #855 on: September 05, 2011, 12:29:51 PM »

I really hate playing white knight like this, but come on.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32009.msg663632#msg663632
    I'm not sure if you noticed, but he edited Miacis's post that he quoted, stating his opinion and was therefore contributing to the discussion, and even didn't technically only consist of emoticons.  I will hope and assume you didn't notice that.  If that isn't the case, I'm truly disappointed you can't follow your own rules.

Still.
    You can't just use a single emote in a post.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #856 on: September 05, 2011, 12:32:06 PM »

I think Noah is right...

He did indeed post his opinion, even though it was in a weird way.

It'd be wrong to say that he only posted an emote. Tongue

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #857 on: September 05, 2011, 12:32:11 PM »

Still.
    You can't just use a single emote in a post.
    He can, since he contributed to it editing the whole "Quote". Don't be biased. Tongue
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 12:34:14 PM by Hooded Man » Logged

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #858 on: September 05, 2011, 02:58:49 PM »

Guys, quit it. I simply don't give a [censored] anymore. No need for flamewar #17. As stupid as that [censored] sounds, rules are rules. Even though it might be pushing it, and that rule might make this whole forum feel like a prison or a boring ass day at school, still, it's the rules.

He might have personal issues, but he had the right to Moderate me, since it's part of the rules. As that applies, I will be on top of my [censored] making sure he follows the same guidelines.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #859 on: September 05, 2011, 03:10:52 PM »

I will hope and assume you didn't notice that.  If that isn't the case, I'm truly disappointed you can't follow your own rules.
    Even if you successfully convince us that he posted more than just an emote, that post would still get moderated.

Unless I missed the part of that thread where people were discussing the best way to get high, making that post relevant?

That post was not contributing to the discussion.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #860 on: September 05, 2011, 03:42:32 PM »

Unless I missed the part of that thread where people were discussing the best way to get high, making that post relevant?

I'm sorry, but that [censored] you said made me laugh out loud. No point of discussing it anymore, specially since I'm the one who got Moderated. I do appreciate you Noah and br3 for showing them the other side of things, though. The point of my post was intended to be funny, and it was just me being stupid and silly, but some people are too serious and dull, I guess.

Vyse, you need to visit that thread.

I remember what you said on the thread I made a long time ago.

Roll Eyes

Ӄit ßallarɖ
    Little 3D Animator
    Angel Kitten

Little Twitch Affiliate

• Awards PC Pro Gamer Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #861 on: September 05, 2011, 03:50:28 PM »

I'm sorry, but that [censored] you said made me laugh out loud. No point of discussing it anymore, specially since I'm the one who got Moderated. I do appreciate you Noah and br3 for showing them the other side of things, though. The point of my post was intended to be funny, and it was just me being stupid and silly, but some people are too serious and dull, I guess.

Vyse, you need to visit that thread.

I remember what you said on the thread I made a long time ago.

Roll Eyes
    Which got you into the mod status. Not to poke at the wound, but it was stated in the sticky (and reason for your mod) that that part of the forum was srs, and not som'in to poke fun around. If you made som'in in the post that added to the descution along with the off beat post, I'm sure it prob wouldn't of been flagged.

Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
    Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
    Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #862 on: September 05, 2011, 04:30:16 PM »

Which got you into the mod status. Not to poke at the wound, but it was stated in the sticky (and reason for your mod) that that part of the forum was srs, and not som'in to poke fun around. If you made som'in in the post that added to the descution along with the off beat post, I'm sure it prob wouldn't of been flagged.

Quit poking at my wound! It hurts! No but really, it was far too late when I realized it was a new section, and even later when I realized there was specific rules for that section. Not blaming anyone, but myself.

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #863 on: September 05, 2011, 07:16:02 PM »

When we report something, could the Staff please respond to us about it. Usually despite my current award, I feel that some of my reports do not take action. If there's a reason, I think we, as the reporters, should know why this hasn't happened. So we should be PM'd in a matter of 2 days about what does the Staff think of the report.

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

• Awards King for a Day 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat >9000

« Reply #864 on: September 05, 2011, 09:23:23 PM »

Roll Eyes doesn't really imply anything, you act as if everyone thinks it means the same thing.

I really hate playing white knight like this, but come on.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32009.msg663632#msg663632
    I'm not sure if you noticed, but he edited Miacis's post that he quoted, stating his opinion and was therefore contributing to the discussion, and even didn't technically only consist of emoticons.  I will hope and assume you didn't notice that.  If that isn't the case, I'm truly disappointed you can't follow your own rules.

I typically do not read quotes in other posts on things like this, because I already read the original post.

Had he said something with words while doing this, this case may of had some justification. But he didn't.

When we report something, could the Staff please respond to us about it. Usually despite my current award, I feel that some of my reports do not take action. If there's a reason, I think we, as the reporters, should know why this hasn't happened. So we should be PM'd in a matter of 2 days about what does the Staff think of the report.

Some of your reports have seemed a bit faulty, and there is no clear cut way to deal with everything. Some take more time then others. We're not going to deal with 100% of the reports we get, since some reports we get are usually faulty or part of some personal grudge against a user. Also, bumping request topics is typically okay, because its either a bump or creating a duplicate topic that will most likely reach the same fate the last one had.

Aisuru Senka
    The Shmexy Assassin
    Extreme Kitten

That's just bassist

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Pin Collector Hey! Listen! 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #865 on: September 05, 2011, 09:43:54 PM »

Not to intrude where I don't belong, but could we try to go a day without fighting? Please? It's a bit annoying to see this every day...

3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
    Guy Cecil (Tales of the Abyss)
    Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
    Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)
    Lyn (Fire Emblem)

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #866 on: September 05, 2011, 10:19:04 PM »

I feel that some of my reports do not take action.
    Not every report we see requires action. Sometimes our actions are less visible, e.g. a warning PM.

If there's a reason, I think we, as the reporters, should know why this hasn't happened.
    I don't. You just report and let us do our jobs.

stickman
    Extreme Kitten

Why are you hitting yourself?

• Awards Pin Collector Ninja Helping Hand Active Contributor

« Reply #867 on: September 06, 2011, 08:30:28 AM »

I agree with Vyse on this. Warning management should be -and will continue to be - confidential between the moderation team and the person being warned. What you are asking is too much of an invasion of privacy.
    « Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 08:31:59 AM by stickman » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #868 on: September 07, 2011, 07:46:09 AM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4592.0

this should lredy be locked... it has been necroposted several times, ppl keep requesting stuff while nobody ever does it...

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #869 on: September 07, 2011, 09:07:45 AM »

But it's a pinned thread and may be useful to others Im srs here

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Pages:  1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 ... 212
    Print
    Jump to: