Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A sweet idea for Kirby that I have no idea how to make a reality.  (Read 4363 times)
Captain N.
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: September 12, 2009, 10:17:21 PM »

This I dea combines the concepts of Ice Climbers and Dixie and Diddie and Diddy from Donkey Kong Country 2.

Now I GUESS that this idea could be used for any character but I like it on Kirby so here goes.

I'd like it if somehow we could make it so that two or three Kirby could work on a team fallowing one another around like the Ice Climbers but each Kirby has a different ability (EXAMPLE: Plasma, Fire, Ice) and if need be you could switches places with one of the other Kirby's or tag out. This could be done by rotating (Down-B) or you could set one Kirby to each of the taunt directions so you can get the Kirby you want in one button press.

I know the UMOP has a Fighter Kirby and I don't think it would be hard to make a fire Kirby (everyone adds fire) and maybe make a Yo-yo Kirby or something, I don't know.

I don't know if the other Kirby should help out with attacks like the ice Climbers or if they should just fallow like Pikmin. I guess if they didn't attack there wouldn't be much of a point to having them there and then you could just Transform, like Zelda, into another Kirby.

Also, Once Pharrox's model extractor is done we could use Kirby's different trophies as the models for this team.
Name idea, Fighting Kirby Team BTW.

This same idea could be used to make a Mario-Luigi team as well!

Or maybe we could just use the enemy's that Kirby gets the powers from in the first place like Sir Kibble or Flamin' Leo or Plasma Wisp.

I have a lot of ideas for this but some of them escape me at the moment so I should post more later.

Plasmakirby
The ONLY Master of Plasma
Supreme Kitten

The Power of Plasma Compells U

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 07:21:22 AM »

dude, you don't know how much i love this idea. it would probably have to be done with model hax, but there could be a very slim chance that we could at least have another kirby. now, we should probably make attack hax of the different kirby's. there is a fighter kirby in progress, and i'm working on a plasma a little at a time. i plan on making an ice kirby, and MAYBE fire

Captain N.
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 02:36:19 PM »

I was thinking maybe Yo-yo Kirby but that might take a while due to the fact that theres only ONE Yo-yo in the game.

I also like my idea of an Enemy team.

Your liking of my idea means a lot to me, Thank you Plasmakirby.

Plasmakirby
    The ONLY Master of Plasma
    Supreme Kitten

The Power of Plasma Compells U

• Awards Fiery Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 04:40:19 PM »

you don't know how much i supprt this. i'll go ask Phantom ings about this. i would definately like to see a team of ice and plasma kirby. just like me and bluekirby17 XD. i just don't think we could have two kirby's with different attacks though. the game can only load one kirby attack set, so we would probably be stuck with 2 of the same kirby's. i'll just mke a supreme kirby attack hack then lol.

Captain N.
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 05:17:31 PM »

Well what if we used Ice Climbers as a base for the Kirby's and then you could Down-b to switch. One would have to replace the Ice Climbers models and what not but I think it could be done. So it would have to be One Kirby Fallowing another lets say Fire is leading and Ice is fallowing, well, when you go to switch you don't actually "switch" but instead you load an entirely new character. This new Character would be Ice leading and Fire fallowing. Do you understand? Your not actually switching but it gives the illusion of it, kinda how Zelda doesn't really transform but just loads the Shiek moveset and model/skin.

Oizen
    Global Moderator

Thanks

• Awards King for a Day 128-bit Core Gamer Ceiling Cat >9000

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 09:09:41 PM »

We can't replace models, currently such a thing is beyond the reach of what we can do in Brawl.

Captain N.
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 07:04:44 AM »

Trust me sir, I know. I also know that I speak of model replacing as if it's yesterdays news but truth be told I know it's not doable yet AND I know someone is working on it but even when it is done it will be kinda hard at first.

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 05:53:19 PM »

This idea is too far ahead of its time, untill we can add multiple characters and have a fully complete PSA, then this may become a reality.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Captain N.
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 04:32:05 PM »

Your right.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: