Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Giga Music (My BRSTM Thread)  (Read 2643 times)
Giga Man
Extreme Kitten

Mega Man is in Smash!

• Awards Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « on: June 30, 2012, 08:01:30 PM »

Hello, everyone. I'm here to share my music with you all.

First, all of my Brawl Vault submissions:
    "Hey You!" (Mini-boss theme) from Paper Mario
    Palm Tree Groove from Donkey Kong Country Returns (I made this from an OST album that doesn't loop the same as it does in the original game. I think you might be better off getting brawlcustommusic.com's version when they get back online if you want the correct version.)
    In a Strange Land (Sweet Dream) from Mario Party 5
    Cherry Bom Storm from Okami
    Treasure from One Piece Grand Battle
    Gesellschaft (Clear Skies) from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
    The Forest Navel from Pikmin
    Awakening Wood (Olimar version) from Pikmin 2

Now, I would like to show you my latest BRSTM. It's a custom loop of the OC Remix titled "Kirby Super Star Floating Islands of Grand Beach Manitoba OC ReMix."
    Short title, isn't it? I love the song, though. It's made by Double A Ron. Here is the Brawl Vault link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27359&Vault=audio. Here's a preview.
    OCR00868: Kirby Super Star Floating Islands of Grand Beach Manitoba OC ReMix [Float Islands]

I would really like to know what you think of this one. How is the quality? Does it loop well? All that jazz.

Oh yeah, no requests at this time. When I make BRSTMs, I have my own personal uses in mind. For example, if I find a new stage I like and put it in my Brawl, I search for music that best fits it. If I can't find a looped BRSTM of it, I make my own. I also want to make sure I'm making quality BRSTMs. I don't want to take someone's request and give them something they're not satisfied with.

Maybe I'll take requests some time in the future, but not right now, especially when I don't have my massive music collection available to me at this moment.
    « Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 10:27:14 PM by Giga Man » Logged

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: