Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: wii scrubber problems...  (Read 8733 times)
zigheart
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 11:08:15 PM »

tried including the update partition when ripping and that didn't work, also amung the errors is also a decrypt read, and bin thing ( I have the bin files for scrubber to work)

is there any pointers where i can go from here? because i am planning on using usb loader to boot brawl with hacks and still be able to use the sd card in brawl
    might also just be a bad rip it happens every so often. also if ur using a loader make sure ur using the newest cIOS the older ones don't support dual layer discs. and as for not getting them in wbfs format doesn't the loader allow u to rip in iso format? either way i just always had issues like that when i swapped between formats.

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 12:10:36 AM »

might also just be a bad rip it happens every so often. also if ur using a loader make sure ur using the newest cIOS the older ones don't support dual layer discs. and as for not getting them in wbfs format doesn't the loader allow u to rip in iso format? either way i just always had issues like that when i swapped between formats.
    iso format... you mean like making it use the NTFS partition of my 2 tb hard drive? (yah i split the 2 formats on one disk) then rippinig the game?

(and I have the latest loader because it can boot brawl, it just never booted my iso with the hacks injected)

I turned off the split 2/4 gigs on the loader and I STILL get the IO and other errors, anywhere I can get an iso that won't do this?
    « Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 01:30:24 AM by Diddy Kong » Logged

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 01:17:31 AM »

iso format... you mean like making it use the NTFS partition of my 2 tb hard drive? (yah i split the 2 formats on one disk) then rippinig the game?

(and I have the latest loader because it can boot brawl, it just never booted my iso with the hacks injected)
    yes try that can't hurt any what rr u trying to replace on the iso?

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: