Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Boy (From Lost in Shadow) Over Marth  (Read 1726 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: June 14, 2011, 11:39:24 AM »

The game lost in shadow for the wii was pretty fun, I  mulled over this idea for a long time and figured that marth would be a good psa for him. He already looks a lot like the "Boy"  in the first place, all I need to do is texture him to be completely black. Here's his moveset that I have planned for him ^+^ need ideas for the air A's though.

"Boy" From Lost In Shadow Moveset

First A: a simple, horizontal sweep of the sword from left to right.
    Damage: 6% Knockback: 25 Knockback Growth: 4 Direction: Standard straight forward. Flag: Cutting

Second A: A quick horizontal sweep from right to left.
    Damage: 7% Knockback: 30 Knockback Growth 4 Direction: straight forward. Flag: Cutting

Third A: A wide swing forward vertically from top to bottom.
    Damage: 10% Knockback: 40 Knockback Growth 4 Direction slight angle downward Flag: Light

Side A:  a large upward swing from bottom to top.
    Damage: 14% Knockback: 40 Knockback Growth 4 Direction: upward at a slight angle Flag: Cutting

Down A: He crouches down and stabs the opponents toes
    Damage: 10% Knockback: 45 Knockback growth 5 direction: tripping angle. Trip Percentage: 40%  Flag: cutting

Up A: He sends his sword upward hoping to stab his opponent. (I'll just use Marth's up smash attack animation for it)
    Damage: 12% Knockback: 50 Knockback Growth 4 Direction: Straight up. Flag: cutting

Up Smash: Links up smash animation with no real changes. His sword shoots out sparkles of light that do damage if they hit.
    Sword swings: 7% damage each with a knockback of 50 and a cutting flag. If the third swing hits he’ll do an additional attack in which he stabs upward and shoots sparkles from his sword. These sparkles hit three times and do 4% damage with very little knockback and have a light flag.

Side Smash: A stabbing motion in front of him, stuns the enemy if it hits but does minimal damage and knockback to balance this.
    Damage: 10% Knockback: 25 Knockback Growth: 4 Direction: straight forward. Flag: Cutting

Down Smash: Sheik’s up smash animation, he fires sparkles of light from his hands. These sparkles hit several times and have decent knockback.
    Damage: 15% knockback: 35 Knockback Growth: 5 direction: downward and away, flag: paralyze

Up Special: He transforms into a beam of light and travels upward alongside it. Anyone touching the light gets burned
    Damage: 5% Knockback: 60 Knockback Growth: 4 Direction: Straight down Flag: fire

Side Special: He swings his sword forward in a wide arch. If he hits you he sends sparkles of light out that do further damage.
    Sword Swing:
    Damage: 15% Knockback: 30 Knockback Growth: 5 Direction: Straight down. Flag: cutting
    Sparkles:
    Number of loops 3
    Damage: 4% Knockback: 0 Knockback growth: 4 Direction straight forward Flag: Light

Neutral Special: I’ll just leave this alone since it’s fine as is for this psa

Down Special: He jumps into the air and stabs downward like links down A air.
    Damage: 25% Knockback: 50 Knockback growth: 5 direction: straight down Flag: plunge

Final Smash: Light mode: His body is surrounded by a white light and sparkles appear around his feet when he walks. This mode does damage to him over a period of time. He damages people when he walks/runs/waits and all his attacks do additional damage and knockback. All attacks also have the light element as their flag and aura in effect. This light mode lasts until he dies once.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: