Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14</a>
This poll - 0 (0%)
Is here - 0 (0%)
to be - 0 (0%)
a LIE - 0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 33
Author Topic: Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!  (Read 153676 times)
Inu Kazane
Extreme Kitten

Back for hacking :D

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #240 on: November 18, 2011, 10:01:49 AM »

Yo anomy can u help me on changing sora keyblade?

Need a beta tester?

Anonymous
Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #241 on: November 18, 2011, 12:46:25 PM »

All you do is  first have the 2.5 moveset, then open it in brawlbox. Replace the modeldata[0].brres with the keyblade's brres. next, go into the texturedata, and replace the texture and rename it to what the texture's name is (like, replace the kingdom key's with the fenrir's, and rename the texture to FenrirKeyblade)
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 06:43:23 AM by Anonymous » Logged

Inu Kazane
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #242 on: November 19, 2011, 03:43:47 PM »

U mean the Fitmotionect.pac?

Need a beta tester?

Oni Kage
    Advanced Kitten

dinder&dinder

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #243 on: November 19, 2011, 10:49:17 PM »

To the creator;

Have you seen the newly imported KHII Sora model for Marth? Unfortunately, I tried using it with the psa here but it gives him two kingdom keys in the same hand, making it look rather unsightly. Also, his hand polygon stretches the keyblade when using strike raid. :/

On a side note, I'm loving the move set regardless! ^_^

I want to line the pieces up; yours, and mine.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #244 on: November 19, 2011, 11:02:12 PM »

Sexy stuff indeed.

i love the sora moveset, but it feels... i don't know stiff.

and having two keyblades is unsightly... and when BlackJax makes Brawlbox availiable to attaching items to bones, the way you have it will no longer be needed. heck i can make new characters technically, especially my Blue Eyes White Dragoon. which i'll be using Ike as a base =3

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #245 on: November 19, 2011, 11:09:57 PM »

^ I noticed. to fix the two keys, use the Alt. Motion pack in the description, and implement the CHR0 in modeldata[0] in fitmarth.pac via import opion.
    what I also noticed, is that the import is poorly rigged and weighted. the hand problem, for one. all sword bones except SwordN are in-animate and unrigged (which is what I scaled to remove the keyblade intergrated with the costume), and worst of all, his legs are detached from the body! all in all, the only thing I ever saw wrong with micaiah's model was the keyblade, and I imported one, so that's taken care of.
    Things left to do before knux:
    Edit the GFX on the new vAir
    Make a new ^Smash (this, I am having issues with @.@)
    Make a new taunt that changes to cure once in a great while
    Find a better GFX for reflect? Edit animation? maybe.
    fix KB on fire (my little brother made sure I made a mental note of this...)
    Fix FS KB? I changed it, but it just barely gets a 0% KO on battle feild last I checked. (I want it to kill around 40% starting damage.)
    No-clank FS-start hitbox. (this is easy, it just slips my mind...)
    I beleive that's it, but it IS 1o' clock
     I see what you did there ...
    I'll see about a small video tomorrow, now that WindowsTV doesn't give me problems.

Oni Kage
    Advanced Kitten

dinder&dinder

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #246 on: November 20, 2011, 10:02:22 AM »

^ I noticed. to fix the two keys, use the Alt. Motion pack in the description, and implement the CHR0 in modeldata[0] in fitmarth.pac via import opion.
    what I also noticed, is that the import is poorly rigged and weighted. the hand problem, for one. all sword bones except SwordN are in-animate and unrigged (which is what I scaled to remove the keyblade intergrated with the costume), and worst of all, his legs are detached from the body! all in all, the only thing I ever saw wrong with micaiah's model was the keyblade, and I imported one, so that's taken care of.

Okay, I'll give that a shot. And yes, I noticed that the import is a bit poorly rigged. Honestly, sticking with the vertex might be a better option for now, until either someone re-rigs him or something. The hand issue with strike raid is just... agh DX oh well, at least it doesn't make him unplayable.

I'm working on my first model import these past few days, but I haven't had alot of time. I'll give you a hint; it's a male kingdom hearts character, and his voice actor is the same one who voiced Reno in Advent Children. Wink

I want to line the pieces up; yours, and mine.

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #247 on: November 20, 2011, 12:52:46 PM »

So how long would you guess until Sora is complete? I may end up using him every once in awhile, Getting a bit tired of Sephiroth. :/

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #248 on: November 20, 2011, 07:06:19 PM »

I&#039;m working on my first model import these past few days, but I haven&#039;t had alot of time. I'll give you a hint; it's a male kingdom hearts character, and his voice actor is the same one who voiced Reno in Advent Children. Wink
    That is of no help. I've never played any FinalFantasy games

So how long would you guess until Sora is complete? I may end up using him every once in awhile, Getting a bit tired of Sephiroth. :/
    Basically all that's left is:
    -Zantetsuken Revamp
    -Possibly figure out what's up with the animation used for when sora lands after vAir. (it's not being used...)
    -New <Air. maybe aero-inhanced for looks.
    -new ^Air. something to do with thunder
    -Maybe fix the sound pack. I noticed that when he kicks off a ceiling, he uses what was intended to be the FS voice, and to get another finsher voice in
    -remove the FS's GFX
    -Figure out what gets blizzard's EFX slot. It seems silly for it to be there, as it is so small... [suggestions?] maybe for explosion. maybe.
    -Make cure ACTUALLY CURE! Im srs here
    NOTES: the dash has issues. when I edit it, I can no longer run  I see what you did there ...
    I only have 2 school days this week, as it is thanksgiving break, so I'll have time to make changes, but little time to test/ convey them here. I will (hopefully) start knux during this time.
    « Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 07:14:40 PM by Anonymous » Logged

Inu Kazane
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #249 on: November 22, 2011, 03:57:07 PM »

There a glicht with the final smash too

Need a beta tester?

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #250 on: November 22, 2011, 03:59:52 PM »

There a glicht with the final smash too
    If you're refering to the graphics [random rectangles], I know. Ohterwise, just saying there is one doesn't help, because I won't know what it is.

Inu Kazane
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #251 on: November 22, 2011, 04:02:19 PM »

If you're refering to the graphics [random rectangles], I know. Ohterwise, just saying there is one doesn't help, because I won't know what it is.
    no that sometimes the move gets canlleced and he stay glowing

Need a beta tester?

Cheetah
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #252 on: November 26, 2011, 06:38:07 PM »

This is a great character to play as, I just have one problem with it.  I wanted to keep Marth as a playable character, so I put Sora over R.O.B.  Sora works great, however, when Marth now does his sword attack it turns into a giant keyblade.  I know this is something to do with the imported keyblade as I did not have this problem with the previous Sora moveset.  I was wondering if you could do me a favor and have the finally version of Sora have a choice not to have an imported keyblade and have it be like the one in the first moveset.  Thanks!

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #253 on: November 26, 2011, 07:42:42 PM »

I took people .rel-ing him into account, and in the description included a seprate motion file (scales the vertex'd key back) and a .CHR0 to be imported into modeldata[0] in FitMarth.pac that removes the keyblade import by scaling it 0 in a 1 frame animation. If this is of no help, I'll add such a thig already pre-made in the next update (which will be uploaded as soon as the video is up tomorrow.)

as for Knux:
    the new sora video will also feature knuckles' NB
    also, I managed to remove the GFX from his Fsmash
    « Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 07:46:01 PM by Anonymous » Logged

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #254 on: November 26, 2011, 09:40:37 PM »

when will Sora be finished? As well as knuckles please. Cheesy i'd like to see if maybe i can help with sound pack or something. XD

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: