Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Voices! Peach/Zelda/ZSS/Brawl Taunts Pokemon Trainer ... hex packs added!  (Read 37061 times)
dRage
Global Moderator

• Awards Famous Hacker Fiery Topic Pin Collector KCMM Old Timer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #60 on: July 07, 2011, 03:40:56 AM »

He cares so much since the only thing he will ever accept is something that sounds exactly like the original announcer.

That's the same guy that in the Brawl+ days kept going on about how new characters couldn't be included unless they had an official announcer call.

Other than that, we should all just stop feeding the troll.

Slashy
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: July 07, 2011, 04:56:59 AM »

He cares so much since the only thing he will ever accept is something that sounds exactly like the original announcer.

That's the same guy that in the Brawl+ days kept going on about how new characters couldn't be included unless they had an official announcer call.

Please don't simply ignore what I say and just label it as trolling. I'm just being a harsh critic here, I don't see what's wrong with that.

Part of the reason you guys are so nice here is because most of you are artists yourselves, and you wouldn't want your work to be criticized so heavily, so you reject it.

I care so much because I am entertained with people like foreverpandering or LesBeardly, I care so much because I get the impression that people like him have actively killed her internet fame and have created haters. I feel people like him are exaggerating her talent, rather than leaving their interpretation up to themselves.I only brought up the original Brawl announcer as an attempt to artificially limit the number of characters that can go into the game, so people could only suggest those characters that had announcer calls.

I went in-depth on SmashBoards because I could tell where she went wrong and could easily compare her performance with others.

How is what I'm doing trolling? I'm saying that it would be good that in the future everyone be a lot more critical of her because she's...ya know...trying to go professional. You refuse to go into where I am wrong with my criticism and just proceed to say that I'm trolling.
    « Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 05:05:57 AM by Slashy » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2011, 05:15:31 AM »

Actually... How was he being a troll? Harsh, yes. Perhaps too much so, but he has a point. One MUST give feedback, nitpicks, and overall judge a voice actor's performance.

Without all that, one can be held back overall. Just look at any kind of work here. Such as PSAs. Without feedback, they remain unbalanced. But with feedback, they shine.

Well, same thing here. She needs to have SOME negative criticism. So she can improve her weak points. And better her work altogether.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2011, 05:24:56 AM »

Please don't simply ignore what I say and just label it as trolling. I'm just being a harsh critic here, I don't see what's wrong with that.

Part of the reason you guys are so nice here is because most of you are artists yourselves, and you wouldn't want your work to be criticized so heavily, so you reject it.

I care so much because I am entertained with people like foreverpandering or LesBeardly, I care so much because I get the impression that people like him have actively killed her internet fame and have created haters. I feel people like him are exaggerating her talent, rather than leaving their interpretation up to themselves.I only brought up the original Brawl announcer as an attempt to artificially limit the number of characters that can go into the game, so people could only suggest those characters that had announcer calls.

I went in-depth on SmashBoards because I could tell where she went wrong and could easily compare her performance with others.

How is what I'm doing trolling? I'm saying that it would be good that in the future everyone be a lot more critical of her because she's...ya know...trying to go professional. You refuse to go into where I am wrong with my criticism and just proceed to say that I'm trolling.

she appears to be preparing to stir up something new (appears to be improvements on the way too)...

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2011, 02:52:29 PM »

Yeah he is going to help me with making the announcer better.

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2011, 07:40:41 PM »

Seriously, I'm glad you wanna help Rina-chan out Slashy. I really am, but why act so serious to the other forum members?  Im srs here

Just so you know, I posted this in the secret board a couple days ago... but now it's on-topic so here ya go:

(This is one long post... so if you don't want to read this that's fine with me.)

In this thread here about 2 weeks ago, I made a huge post chock full of compliments for Rina-chan to keep her spirits up.

Here's that post for reference: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=26607.msg547150#msg547150

Now, in this spoiler is what I had to deal with yesterday (since it's long I figured using spoiler tags would be best.):

Read that post first, then look at this PM that I got from someone yesterday out of nowhere:

Why do you hate on Rina-chan critics? (lolwut)

I'm actually trying to get her to improve her announcer performance, since I believe I can do a better job than her.

After reading that I was all dazed and confused... When did I bash them specifically in my post? Just in case I did in that post I made, I replied with this:

I ain't hating on ALL the critics, just the ones who have no input on how to improve them... In fact, You gave the most detailed ways to improve it out of the whole bunch! Read my post again... it's in the spoiler below.

My statement which I'm sure you read (I hope...) was moreso directed to people in general who say things suck with no input on how to improve them. (As I said in my first sentence) All I basically did in that huge post I made was praise Rina-chan to death with positive comments! She did a really good job and I wanted to let her know that the best way I could...

The little bit at the end "Them haters..." is specifically directed to those kind of people, not you or the other polite folks who gave their kind words on how to improve her announcer voice on that thread.

I hope that makes things more clear...
      Wink
    But I guess even that wasn't clear enough since I got a HUGE un-necessary reply back...  Im srs here

For starters, I truly believe I can do a better announcer job than Rina-Chan. You can listen for yourself here, http://soundcloud.com/slasheee

Umm, NO NO NO I'm not exactly polite, I'm a hater that's interested in improving her talents, teaching her about her market and marketing strategies in the effort to push her to her full potential. I am convinced that haters aren't improving her and fans aren't pushing her to produce better material. Rina-Chan's not going to stop producing content, and just hating her isn't productive, rather than hate her for wasting potential I aim to bring it out.

As a result, she's coming to a standstill in terms of her abilities, and I see that people are losing interest. People aren't giving her enough criticism when she isn't putting on the best performance, ultimately this is why I believe she deserves the harsh words I tell her because I truly believe that she will lose the haters and regain a career in voice acting.

Please tell me how your opinion of me changed after reading this...

http://pastie.org/private/vcnol3zlnygfs1jlz3krg

Or if you're willing I'd like some feedback on my entire critique on her entire career, be warned this is extremely depressing if you're a Rina-Chan fan

http://www.pastie.org/2165188

I hope she isn't going to ignore me because I did this.

This reply was un-necessary Slashy... Srsly.

Again, I'm glad you wanna help out Rina-chan. But maybe easing up on the OTHER members here at KC-MM would be best for all of us. Cause some people actually LIKE the female announcer replacement. If other people don't that's fine.

Helping people improve is a GOOD thing and I'm glad you're trying to do that. Just please, don't hate on the other people while doing so. What you said in page 4 doesn't apply to EVERYONE here ya know... Lighten up a little. (Feel free to keep giving your helpful feedback, but keep us out.)

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2011, 08:17:50 PM »

You got that PM too?  That's basically the same thing he gave me a few days ago.  No... actually now that I look at it, it was on the same day, just several minutes after.  Almost the exact same content and everything.  Looks like he went to target anyone who said anything negative about "haters who don't Rina-chan's announcer replacement". 

Though it's funny, I had said the exact same thing as to not referring to the one who actually gives feedback to Rina-chan, but the ones who likes to "hit and run" with insults and nothing more.

It may be worded differently, but the content is awfully damn close....
    For starters, I truly believe I can do a better announcer job than Rina-Chan. You can listen for yourself here, http://soundcloud.com/slasheee I was sending this in as an audition for the My Little Pony fighting game

I'm a hater that's interested in improving her talents, teaching her about her market and marketing strategies in the effort to push her to her full potential. I am convinced that haters aren't improving her and fans aren't pushing her to produce better material. Rina-Chan's not going to stop producing content, and just hating her isn't productive, rather than hate her for wasting potential I aim to bring it out.

As a result, she's coming to a standstill in terms of her abilities, and I see that people are losing interest. People aren't giving her enough criticism when she isn't putting on the best performance, ultimately this is why I believe she deserves the harsh words I tell her because I truly believe that she will lose the haters and regain a career in voice acting.

Please tell me how your opinion of me changed after reading this...

http://pastie.org/private/vcnol3zlnygfs1jlz3krg

Or if you're willing I'd like some feedback on my entire critique on her entire career, be warned this is extremely depressing if you're a Rina-Chan fan

http://www.pastie.org/2165188

I hope she isn't going to ignore me because I did this.

Just several minutes from your PM.  From what I've read from this thread, people gives criticism, people gives praise, and nobody likes the ones who don't do either but only gives negative replies and runs away.  Why he misinterprets the crystal clear posts, I'll never know.

I find it appalling that he would go out of his way to actually attack members of the forum just because he didn't understand the implications of the "original" post.

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2011, 08:46:31 PM »

I find it appalling that he would go out of his way to actually attack members of the forum just because he didn't understand the implications of the "original" post.

Wait, he did this to you TOO?!? I'm sorry to hear that man... I sure hope no one else had to go through this nonsense like we did.

P.S. Let's get back on topic now guys. Poor Rina-chan doesn't need this internet drama in her thread any longer:

Slashy's helping her out, end of story.
    Wink

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2011, 12:43:44 AM »

Agreed.  I'm actually quite looking forward to an "energetic" version of the female announcer replacement. Cheesy

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2011, 01:14:50 AM »

the new announcer project.... I can STILL help you out with those and upload the previews

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2011, 02:21:56 AM »

I still need Zelda/Sheik previews though xD

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2011, 02:52:48 AM »

I still need Zelda/Sheik previews though xD
    what page is the link on again?
    (I cleared my downloads folder so it got wiped)

Slashy
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: July 08, 2011, 06:33:10 AM »

While I will apologize for going crazy and maybe respect that some of you don't have the acute hearing  I have (my sense of smell and taste are weaker than the average), I won't take back anything I said. I don't think she's as worthy of as much praise as you give her or as much hatred as her haters give her (seriously you haters she's not that popular nor has she done anything to deserve your hatred, go hate on someone who deserves it like iJustine).

Will I stop my criticism? Well, no, but I will tone it down (especially since I ran out of things to criticize her for).

Rina-chan
    Expert Kitten

Voice Actress

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2011, 07:59:49 AM »

what page is the link on again?
    (I cleared my downloads folder so it got wiped)
    First page of this thread Smiley

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: July 09, 2011, 09:01:06 AM »

Hey, Rina-Chan I just tried out all your voice packs, and they are awesome! Awesome Face
    I'm hyped up about the Female Announcer replacement, now! Oh, speaking of which, I was wondering if you could include some extra .wav's for extra characters, such as Shadow, Cloud, Sephiroth and the like. If not, I perfectly understand. In any case, keep up the good work!

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    NNID: Allav866

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6