Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vertex Forum Reply to "Beginner's guide to MK64n's method without patching + Tip  (Read 1578 times)
Toadsmash
Advanced Kitten

Nintendo All-Around Fanatic!

View Profile Awards
« on: June 28, 2011, 05:45:31 PM »

I have had an issue with this forum created by Miacis Kusanagi for a very long time. It is only around the AiS download by Miacis Kusanagi and provided by MK64. I have emailed Miacis and had no success. I also emailed Miacis and he never returned an email--I both personally emailed him and emailed him on kitty korp. But what really bugs me is how Miacis gives the excuse of not making a tutorial or giveing any more feedback with a general reference to the "I am too busy" excuse.

Anyway, I am having trouble with the AiS launching and working. I own a toshiba windows 7 laptop (64 bit I think). What usually happens with upon launching is that toshiba is trying to search the problem to the programs stopping of work. In other terms, the AiS stops working immediatly after launching and toshiba tries to search the problem with the program. I am sorry to say that I can't actually show you what I see on my screan because I don't know how to do that as many others do on kitty korp. If someone could show me, I would be so glad.

What I am totally searching for is either a different way to convert a  *.brres file to a *.dae file or I would like specific help with downloading AiS in order to allow it to work. I only found one specific topic on changing the .brres file. Here is the download like: http://kittycorp.proboards.com/index.cgiboard=ontopicdiscussion&action=print&thread=229

I'm not sure what I need to download or mostly anything else on this dead thread.

I actually understand everything else on this thread, but this AiS program is making me sick. 

Toadsmash
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 07:26:59 PM »

Bump

zigheart
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 03:44:17 AM »

to show ur screen on KK u just press the printscreen button on ur keybored, go to paint or another program and select paste. upload it to photobucket or another image site and copy the [img] code.

back on topic: try to set ais as the default program for brres files i have this issue when it's not set to the default program see if that helps

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Toadsmash
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 06:43:02 PM »

Oh my God!! I have a .dae file! ^_^ yeah!

Thank you for explaining how to show pictures on the screen to kk.

zigheart
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 11:17:12 PM »

Oh my God!! I have a .dae file! ^_^ yeah!

Thank you for explaining how to show pictures on the screen to kk.
    np glad to help ^^

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
    Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
    Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: