Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: EarthwormJames and KingJigglypuff's BattleToads! (HELP WANTED FOR FINAL RELEASE)  (Read 1734 times)
That BattleToad PSA Guy
Supreme Kitten

"STOMPIN' TIME!"

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 02, 2011, 11:12:21 AM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19008&Moderated=All&facebook=true

(Donkey Kong Over Ganondorf)

This post has been made several times before, but they were all made WAY TOO EARLY. With the help of KingJigglypuff, The BattleToad PSA is almost reaching to an end. These are all that's left to do from me and KJ:

Special Moves:

B: Kiss My Fist (The Toads will unleash a giant-fisted punch. Based of the Falcon Punch)
    B + Side: Toad Choke (A Purple-Flameless Version of Ganondorf's Side B)
    B + Up: Frog Hop (The Toads will preform an outstanding leap in midair. Is like King DeDeDe' s Up B, and just like it, can be cancelled)
    B + Down: Stompin' Time! (The Toads will stomp their opponets into the ground.)
    Final Smash: Big Bad Boot (The Toads will kick their opponets sky high)

Other moves have been replaced, too, But you'll just have to find out what they are...

CREDIT TO ALL WHO HELPED ME AND GRANTED ME PERMISSION TO MAKE THIS:

* Aafyre
    * Diegoforfun
    * SmashClash
    * snoopy
    * Nanobuds
    * Anyone else who bothered helping us! (Please let me know HOW you helped me!)
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 09:17:45 PM by EarthwormJames » Logged

Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

That BattleToad PSA Guy
    Supreme Kitten

"STOMPIN' TIME!"

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 09:01:28 PM »

Sorry to Double-Post...And Bump...

But we've reached a problem!

KJ has finished the BattleToad hack, and he did a top-notch job, may I just say! But he couldn't fix two problems:

1) The Up-B. For now, the Traditional Ganon Up-B is in its place. KJ stated this coding seemed too difficult.
    2) The Toads can no longer grab items. KJ said he tried to fix this problem, but he could not.

If anyone can help us fix these problems for us, it'd be GREATLY appreciated!

I will also post the new stuff right now, but I will leave this same message to make people aware.

If you think you can help us, PLEASE PM me!

Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: