Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Issues vertexing G&W  (Read 1353 times)
Weyard
Holy Kitten

Vertex/texture creator-PSA tester

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: July 02, 2011, 11:44:29 PM »

I vertexed his FitGamewatch00.pac into the shape I was needing, but in-game, this only affected his "grey outline". He still had the black portion of his model showing, covering up most of what I had done.

I checked and found FitGamewatchdark.pac. I assume that you would have to vertex this to edit the black portion of his model in-game. Is this correct? Or does he have separate polygons for the black portion of the model inside the Fitgamewatch00.pac?

My main question is, how would one go about editing the FitGamwatchdark.pac? Because AIS won't make a dae from it's BRRES. It stops responding. Is it not possible to edit the black portion of his model?

The character that I'm trying to make would work fine if it was just white, so if there is anyway to just remove the black portion of his model, either by making the texture transparent or using materials, I could bypass the initial question entirely.

VILE
    Badass.
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 01:11:09 AM »

Yeh his grey outline and black inside are 2 different objects. IIRC there is a 3rd layer in between there (don't quote me on this).

As for making the inside white, edit his CLR0 files to make him white in and out, since his model doesnt track light, it should look like it's one piece.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: