Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Omega Combo Final Smash project. Yes.  (Read 1963 times)
Rayn
Extreme Kitten

I gotta learn to fall asleep at reasonable hours..

View Profile Awards
« on: July 05, 2011, 12:43:19 PM »

This is just to keep me from getting bored while Project Soul CaliBrawl is getting organized.

The idea came to me a few days ago, that most, if not all of the fighters in Brawl, have kinda suckish Finals as of now. What I plan to do is change them into something like a Level 3 hyper combo from MvC. I'm gonna try to have them be unique to each character, using as many signature moves and items as humanly possible. Think like MarioDK's SMBZ Mario for an idea of what I'm going for here.

Oh and one more thing: the moves will ALWAYS KO. ALWAYS. unless you're in some stupid boxed-in place that's no fun to fight in anyway

The order of characters I will be doing (because I actually have good ideas for them Tongue) is:

Sheik
Fighting style: Ninja
Weapons: Hands, feet, needles, dagger

Sheik dashes, trips the opponent and kicks them high into the air, then throws a freakish amount of needles at them. He (she?) then disappears, then reappears in midair, dashing through the opponent three times, juggling them higher each time. He then appears straight above them, kicks them down to the ground, then comes crashing down on them.
Marth
Fighting style: Sword-dancing...?
Weapons: Sword

Marth throws his sword, impaling the opponent. He dashes, grabs the sword and flings the opponent into the air. He jumps after them, doing a blazingly fast combo with his sword, ending with a finishing flip that slices the opponent into oblivion.  Evil
Link
Fighting style: Medieval warfare to the fullest!
Weapons: Master Sword, Boomerang, Bombs, Bow and arrow, Clawshot

Link first charges the Gale Boomerang, summoning a tornado that draws his opponent close. He then proceeds to do a powerful 5-hit combo with the sword, then Clawshots them and throws them into the air. He then draws a bomb arrow and fires, making the enemy splode into the atmosphere.
Lucas
Fighting style: Psychic
Weapons: Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis, etc. And a stick.

Lucas runs and pokes the enemy with the stick, stunning them for a moment. Lucas then extends his hand, trapping the enemy in a vortex of psychic energy. He then slowly lifts them into the air, where the equivalent of a psychic fireworks show starts, with the enemy in the center.

One more thing I forgot to mention: When you break the smash ball, after you press B for the first time, you will emit a small explosion of energy, damaging those around you. The character will glow red for about 7 seconds after that, showing that he/she is able to use the Omega Hyper Combo.

Please post if you have ideas for other characters! I'll add you as a collaborator when that particular character is finished.

Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Luxord (Kingdom Hearts)
Renard/NegaRen (Lapfox Trax)
Louis (Left 4 Dead)
Vinyl Scratch (My Little Pony)
The Kid (Bastion)
Tumblr!

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 12:46:59 PM »

so you needing somethink like my Mario´s FS but remember something like If facing Left/right Code in PSA dont working so only up/down attacks like my Mario´s FS

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
    Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 08:41:17 AM »

I like where you're going with this, but a couple things:

1. Doesn't a FS that ALWAYS KOs, seem a little cheap? I mean, more mobile people would get the Smash Ball much more fequently and easily

2. An overpowered combo FS also, means that you could also KO someone as soon as they respawn, which makes things more cheap.

3. Why waste time with Lucas? Kirby Dance

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: