Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gotenks´s new N-B idea better then big Tree cannon(kamehameha like N-B)?
yeah since that is move a Gotenks attack instead use a "almost" yellow kamehameha like attack - 5 (12.8%)
Big tree cannon is better - 12 (30.8%)
i dont care Gotenks is awesome - 7 (17.9%)
yeah Die die missiles is really good idea - 11 (28.2%)
Random person: how you doing PSAs?  MarioDk: Muffin button - 4 (10.3%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 41
Author Topic: Project:Gotenks : updated Progress  (Read 155853 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 15, 2011, 05:00:19 PM »

as many ppl sure know Gotenks is my Fav. char. and still not made by me
    so now i finnaly soon got time to make him after the lastest updates for Goku
    so i will get a team for make him and not only moveset but also Revamp the Vertex over Lucas to look much better i have already done texture revamp but needing Model revamp

anyone who can open brawlbox and make animations is welcome 
    this project is going to be a big colab. so we can get Gotenks as good as possible over Lucas

here is the team:
    MarioDk
    BigBadBooya
    SmashClash
    adding more if they offer some Animations (+ uploaded to me) or have helped in PSA

moveset idea:

AAAAA combo(0% done) - A super long combo that requires 5 button presses.  The first three hits are simple hooks, then the four button press follows with a 4 kick cossack dance and the final hit is a sort of downward one handed punch.  It's quite hard to land fully.  15% (2+2+3+1+1+1+1+4)

F Tilt(0% done) - Gotenks does a gut punch to the foe which has a set knockback then with another press of A he will do a backfist (Heavy Finish).  Good knockback on the backfist.  10% (4+6)

U Tilt (0% done)- Gotenks lets off a burst of Ki energy around him (Kiai Cannon).  This can be followed up with the "Tri Attack" combo by pressing A three times.  Gotenks will teleport back and forth, knocking the opponent forward, up then back down to finish.  The three attacks require good timing to execute.  15% (6+3+3+3)

D Tilt(0% done) - Gotenks does a sweep kick to knock the foe off of their feet then shoulder barges them (Ground Slash).  Faster than the F Tilt and has more potential to combo after the sweep (if you decided to do a different action that isn't pressing A) however, does less damage.  8% (3+5)

Dash Attack(0% done) - A simple flying kick.  It has fairly early IASA frames, allowing for an easy follow up.  4%

F Smash(80% done) - Gotenks releases a burst of pure Ki energy from his hand (Rush Ki Wave).  Amazing range, poor damage and ok knockback.  His main killing move  10-14%

U Smash(0% done) - A set knockback uppercut that can knock foes into the air and then follow up with either a forward headbutt or an upward headbutt.  15-23% (7-11+8-12)

D Smash(0% done) - A spinning on the spot pirouette with low horizontal range but decent vertical reach and slight suction abilities.  Deals multiple hits then throws the foe out (somewhat like Mario Tornade, but a pirouette).  12-16%

N Air(100% done) - A fast triple kick (Flying Kicks).  Fast speed and good combo potential, but overall low damage.  7%

F Air (0% done)- A downward head smash that deals a decently strong spike at a 45 degree angle.  It's pretty fast too, but again does fairly low damage.  8%

B Air(100% done) - A triple back kick (think like my Shadow's B Air).  Again, good speed and combo potential.  7%

U Air(100% done) - A flip kick.  Pretty standard affair.  Actually one of his slower aerials.  But also one of his more damaging.  10%

D Air(0% done) - Gotenks dives head first downwards, dragging any foe that happens to hit him down with him.  His strongest aerial, but has long landing lag if it lands on the ground, and will most likely SD in the air.  12%

F Throw(100% done) - the Throw from DBZ BT3

B Throw (0% done)- Gotenks simply kicks the foe backwards.  A pretty standard throw.  Does it's job.  8%

U Throw(100% done) - Gotenks does a double handed upward fist (a lot like Ike's upward throw).  Quite a bit of knockback and is more used for killing at high % rather than comboing.  9%

D Throw(0% done) - Gotenks throws the foe to the ground a lets loose his famed "DIE DIE Missile Barrage" onto the grounded foe.  His most damaging throw.  12%(will be edited to something else since N-B is Die Die missiles)

Neutral B(90% done): Die Die Missiles - you will Fire alot of Ki blasts if you Pressing "B" afew times,
    long start up time before starting to fire and long endlag after last Ki blast or you stopped pressing "B"
    1-2% dmg each Ki blast and shot range

Side B(90% done): Galactic Donuts - Gotenks creates an energy ring with his finger, holds it above his head and throws it straight.  If it connects with a foe, then it stuns them and explodes.  The projectile move pretty fast, but comes out pretty slowly.  8%

Up B(80% done in Animations): Flight Burst - A burst of flight in one direction.  Somewhat like Fox's Up B, except with a faster start-up and a bit less distance.  0%(will maybe be so you can only fly upwards but float in mid air after up-B for afew sec. like Peach)

Down B(80% done in Animations): WildSense - Counter attack Like as Goku moveset(v1.5)´s but instead of a kick downwards it will be some kinda of hammerfist you can cancel this move into a other attack

Final Smash(0% done): Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack - Gotenks summons four of his cheeky ghosts that reflect his appearance and personality.  These ghosts then rush forward simultaneously.  The ghosts can be controlled in the same way as PK Thunder, however if they hit the ground, an enemy or go around for a certain amount of time, they will explode.  20% each ghost

Down-Taunt(99% done): Finish Sign - Gotenks does a "you're going down!" gesture and increases the power of his next Smash Attack or Special.  The animation for this is pretty dang slow, so it's quite hard to get out.  But if you can, the reward is pretty nice.  0%

Extra Tidbits

vertex with recolours+transforms (100% done)
    but needing import instead with Brawl styled texture+recolours
    look in Spoiler for how Vertex for Gotenks normal/SSJ1,3/team Colours: Red,Green,Blue looks like:

entry(50% done): fusion dance(if we can get Goten+Trunks over the entry model and animate fusiondance in one model)

nothing in PSA is made yet since waiting for DivineOverlord for PSA the Ghost FS and waiting for Model of Ghost GFX(prefer low filesize)

like as Kid buu/Goku this moveset will get On-Hit-cancal system for the DBZ combo feeling in SSBB
    « Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 04:36:28 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 05:06:57 PM »

I like all the ideas...can I add 1?

Hold A+B: Charge up yellow(or any other color of the wind graphic), if you hold it every 2 seconds you gain 1% health. If you hold it for 8 seconds
    then it becomes blue wind aura(Max Power Mode) once in Max Power Mode you'll have stronger defense, you'll be a little faster, and you'll be
    able to shoot more Kai blasts at a time. Your punches will also be slightly stronger.

---
    Hold A in the air: Just like SDo0m's Viewtiful Joe's DownB since both players will be able to fight each other in that spot.
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:13:10 PM by SmashClash » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 05:09:51 PM »

can be possible but let see then we start

and Geno is anyway close to be done with some of his attack and ready for beta (almost) i just have to get afew thing to work now and revamp afew of my own Animations

for Goku i do Goku last updates while i helping here
    Ghost models i also got a idea

i think we can try to vertex a Boo model to a Gotenks ghost (with low texture filesize)
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:13:34 PM by Mariodk » Logged

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 05:13:59 PM »

can be possible but let see then we start and Geno is anyway close to be done with some of his attack and ready for beta (almost) i just have to get afew thing to work now and revamp afew of my own Animations for Goku i do Goku last updates while i helping here
    K, cool. There's good ideas in this thread. If the vertex will be made all will be perfect.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 05:18:20 PM »

not becoz only gotenks is my fav. char.

but i think Gotenks is the best saiyan from DBZ for a SSBB game even better then Goku  

Gotenks is so funny so he is not overpowered like Goku
    thats makes it easyer to make him balanced
    but i think we all agree if a dragonball char. for SSB joins the best will be Kid goku (DB) he got about same power as mario
    and if anything go well with this Project i will port Gotenks(revamped vertex as someone done it ) over Ness and use the Animation we made over lucas version and PSA gotenks over Ness too
    EDIT: i think the attack we should start with is the hardest: Super ghost Kamikaze Attack i think it will be hard in PSA i think i will ask Sdo0m for help here
    also for Models i am not sure how Sdo0m will get Ghost models but i think he got a plan then he was thinking to make this moveset
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:37:48 PM by Mariodk » Logged

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 06:22:34 PM »

It would be cool if one of the best vertex hacker can make gotenks like starwaffle, aafyre or beyondyou

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 06:23:59 PM »

It would be cool if one of the best vertex hacker can make gotenks like starwaffle, aafyre or beyondyou
    indeed and thats why i will try to win this:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28165.0
    if it means i need to wake up 6:00 at moring for mine time
    i do it for let Gotenks join for real to SSBB
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 06:27:04 PM by Mariodk » Logged

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 07:17:20 PM »

Haha  Laugh
    You are our hero MarioDK  Wink
    Is this every week?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: July 16, 2011, 12:37:51 AM »

added The98Pika and Ikuto to the team

i will mainly be doing "B" attacks and maybe FS since i am best at these but not really good at "A"attacks/throws/Wait Animations Sad

i also got afew ideas what model Galactic Donuts and Big Tree Cannon can be
    Big Tree Cannon will be a Yellow Lucario FS beam since that attack will take much time but i think i nerf the dmg to 30% 40% sounds really high
    if not it will be a yellow kamehameha
    Galactic Donuts will be a flat Lucario N-B ball yellow or smokeball yellow(what the got lowest Filesize) and if someone can do it a Hole in middel so it likes more Galactic Donuts

entry: fusion dance(if we can get Goten+Trunks over the entry model and animate fusion dance in one model) we can´t yet we needing the .dae import even if two vertex we needing .dae importer to merge two models in one
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:47:29 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 16, 2011, 01:18:34 AM »

i hope the psa is great xD  cant wait too see how ghosts look on lucas up and i bet you can make them blow on impact xD maybe switching lucas up b to down b would be good so we can have a survival attack too

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10 on: July 16, 2011, 01:27:43 AM »

^(what he said)Dude you should switch the ghost to down B and the finish sign to down taunt

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: July 16, 2011, 01:32:08 AM »

^(what he said)Dude you should switch the ghost to down B and the finish sign to down taunt
    i was planing on that
    but what about FS?
    i think i got a idea for FS it will still be Ghost but the time will stop and you got 4 Ghosts but on Down-B the time will not stop and just one ghost
    if not Down-B can be afterimage
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 01:32:59 AM by Mariodk » Logged

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #12 on: July 16, 2011, 02:04:15 AM »

i was planing on that
    but what about FS?
    i think i got a idea for FS it will still be Ghost but the time will stop and you got 4 Ghosts but on Down-B the time will not stop and just one ghost
    if not Down-B can be afterimage

I mean I think the down B should be after image cause SGKA is like gotenks finishing move but it's really up to you bro
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 02:06:18 AM by KiDTee-MvC3 » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: July 16, 2011, 02:05:24 AM »

yeah it is in DBZ games but not Anime Cheesy
    in Anime it is his Main attack in but  DBZ games is it Big Tree Cannon
    « Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 02:07:58 AM by Mariodk » Logged

ThyLASA
    Hyper Kitten

We're Only Human

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #14 on: July 16, 2011, 02:09:28 AM »

yeah it is in DBZ games but not Anime Cheesy
    in ANime it is his Main attack in DBZ games is it Big Tree Cannon
    your right about that but really it's not up to me it's up to you so if you want it as he's down B Then you make it his down B

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 41
    Print
    Jump to: