Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Having trouble with bowser textures and other stuff....  (Read 3877 times)
MrTeach
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 25, 2009, 12:48:15 PM »

Hi everyone! I'm new here and I love your stuff.  I've downloaded a lot of it.  I'm having trouble with Bowser textures for the most part.  I have both a .pcs and .pac for him for the same texture on the same color ie: FitKoopa00.pcs and FitKoopa00.pac in the same folder named koopa.  When ever I select bowser in the game my wii freezes.  Does anybody know why its doing that?

Nextly I have no clue what so ever about effects...a brief explanation about how to save them would be nice.

milkaholic123

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 12:57:17 PM »

maybe the texture is corrupted? or maybe the texture carries more memory than the default one?

Register
Mega Kitten

R-R-REGIGIYGAS

• Awards Fiery Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 01:01:31 PM »

maybe the texture is corrupted? or maybe the texture carries more memory than the default one?

That shouldn't be a problem... King Dedede's PAC files alter slightly in size, yet never had problems with freezing, even when burning discs with the altered files.

By chance, are you using [the latest version of] ASH? And are you using Photoshop? (Photoshop being highly recommended, as it doesn't delete Alpha Layers and all that whutnot.)

MrTeach
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 07:30:55 PM »

Well the problem only seems to be with bowser.  I downloaded them from this sight so I doubt they'd be corrupted.

As to the ash/photoshop thing, if your referring to them about my problem with effects, no I don't use either of them.  I have no clue as to how I'm supposed to save them.

I don't make my own textures yet because I haven't had the time since I discovered this.

ピカノ
    THE catgirl fan
    Special Access

papersak's personal stalker

• Awards Famous Hacker Pin Collector Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 07:44:26 PM »

It's possible for a texture to become corrupted during download or even on transfer to the SD card (especially if the SD card itself is to go bad).

MrTeach
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 08:17:25 PM »

Ohhhhhh..............................Damn.....how would I go about getting a non corrupted file?

ピカノ
    THE catgirl fan
    Special Access

papersak's personal stalker

• Awards Famous Hacker Pin Collector Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 10:15:08 AM »

Just try redownloading / putting it back on. That's about all you can do.

Maybe scan your SD card (my computer is constantly telling me to scan mine, might just be Vista / 7 or the fact I usually forget to "safe remove")

MrTeach
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »

Ok will do.  Vista has this thing against me.  Every time I put in a new Micro SD it tells me that it was not safely ejected.  Thats why I like using my mac for downloads.  I'm still bound to vista though for extraction things from rar files.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: