Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Which character would you prefer to have?
Yuna (FFX/FFX-2)
Zhen Ji (Dynasty Warrior 6)

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Brawl Revamped Version Character Lineup  (Read 29289 times)
WTVelocity
Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2012, 09:09:29 PM »

Since we're kinda off-topic already: wanted to make a suggestion for one of gotenk's throws:
You should put his forward throw as his throw was in DBZ: Hyper Dimension for the SNES.

If you haven't played it, you have to download it: was the best DBZ game out until Budokai.
I'm assuming you know how to use roms and emulators, right? It was a Japanese-only rom, but you can still play it.

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
Brawl Revamped

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: January 17, 2012, 01:19:35 AM »

Since we're kinda off-topic already: wanted to make a suggestion for one of gotenk's throws: You should put his forward throw as his throw was in DBZ: Hyper Dimension for the SNES. If you haven't played it, you have to download it: was the best DBZ game out until Budokai. I'm assuming you know how to use roms and emulators, right? It was a Japanese-only rom, but you can still play it.
    the F-throw is the same as in DBz BT3 grap attack

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #77 on: January 17, 2012, 10:36:16 PM »

Lol, once I learn more about PSAs, I just might edit my own version of it for the game, with that throw... trust me: looking at it, you would say it's worth it. That game is what made me like Gotenks years before he was even known in the US.

For MK and DDD, I'm not talking about the hacking community, I'm talking about people in general: and to say MK is OP, he's weak compared to Shadow LMAO.

I was CONSIDERING doing a revamp on the Tails over Jiggs, once I get a little PSA practice.
    I'm actually going to post on the forums, but since it's on topic, and I'll be adding my char on this project here, I'll ask here as well:

How in the world do you edit the flags for Toon Link's arrows?
    I've been trying to find it, but can't... trying to add a reflect effect to his arrow, and a stun to his bomb.

Brawl Revamped

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #78 on: August 11, 2012, 12:50:58 PM »

I just wanted to give an update to all you fellas...

I had to take a break from this for a while.
    Had a couple of reasons, first, I had to start working on my website/studying, so that I could try to start earning some income through advertisements and doing freelance work.
    The other reason, half my data became corrupted, so I had to delete half the stuff on my SD card to get it to work again.

Since I had to start doing all this redownloading, I figured it would be a great opportunity to start logging who made the hacks I'm using... but I decided to go further than that...

On my site www.alternategaming.net, I have started to compile a list of all the hacks that will be in the Revamped release. Please check it out when you can.  AWESOME 2.0!

Before someone wants to whine about me advertising, I'm actually doing this site and it's members a big favor... Every character listing on my site links directly to the Static Link for that file here...
    There, they can see all the character details, previews, Authors (I list up to 3 on my site)...

And on top of all that, I have a FaceBook "Like" button for every hack, that links directly to the "Likes" listed for this file on my site... So in other words, a visitor to me site likes a specific hack a lot, it shows here.

So if you're curious of what's already been determined to surely make the cut in terms of characters and levels, please go ahead and visit, tell me what you think! I'll be updating it as I continue progress, and will be posting the release link there, since it will be downloaded from the same server as the website
    (No Mediafire crap, lol).

Brawl Revamped

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #79 on: August 19, 2012, 11:29:37 AM »

I'm sorry to double post again, but I'm actively working on the project again, and wanted to bump so people can vote, as well as list the links, so you can see.

Zhen Ji: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28306
    Gunner Yuna: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19676

I have an updated Yuna Texture coming (much of my data got corrupted, which is why the holdup), so the Zelda hack would look better than that... problem is the PSA isn't finished (yet).
    I haven't tested the Zhen Ji hack out yet to know.

Brawl Revamped

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6]
    Print
    Jump to: