Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Brawl ReVampled Preview Topic  (Read 13340 times)
Ultraxwing
Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: August 04, 2011, 11:46:56 PM »

dude, just ask if him (in a PM ofcourse) if you are allowed to use his PSA as a base.

just ask for permission.

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 11:53:56 PM »

dude, just ask if him (in a PM ofcourse) if you are allowed to use his PSA as a base.

just ask for permission.

YES EXACTLY!! Awesome Face (finally someone gets what I am saying!!)  I honestly wouldn't care if someone wanted to use my PSA as a base, as long as they asked first and I am GOOD. I have allowed it several times before since they asked.
    « Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:29:30 AM by DivineOverlord » Logged

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: August 05, 2011, 08:53:34 PM »

Reporting him for jumping on you for you uploading his work without permission, who's the childish one?

Giving "Credit" doesn't sovles the fact you uploaded it without permission. Credit =/= Permission.

Back on topic, I wish to see the results of this project.
    « Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 08:54:34 PM by Weenie » Logged

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 03:14:17 AM »

Reporting him for jumping on you for you uploading his work without permission, who's the childish one?

Giving "Credit" doesn't sovles the fact you uploaded it without permission. Credit =/= Permission.

Back on topic, I wish to see the results of this project.
    Pay attention to a thread before you post please. I was reporting him for multiple violations (which he later fixed) that he had made when he said I did one thing wrong.
    If you read, you would have seen the post was edited.

And you really aren't entitled to make a comment about it, considering that 1) it doesn't involve you, and 2) the post you made was not relevant to the subject, so please do NOT make me request to have ALL posts non-related deleted.

A mod shouldn't have to bother wasting time on something like that, considering people should stay ON TOPIC as it says in the rules. Therefor you have no right to point the finger at me, when you just spammed this topic with a comment that does not contribute, and is unrelated to the subject.

So like you said, back on topic: I'm glad to see that people are looking forward to the release... which should be really soon btw. A new video should be released once my wife is feeling better, well enough to hold the camera for me again lol.

So we really need to keep the topic on topic, and not let any more dancing squirrels come in and hijack our train of thought.

I don't like squirrel drivers. They run out of the train, leave the steering unattended, to chew on the power cables between cars, causing the train to fall apart, causing the train cars to sit there in the middle of an RR crossing, causing you having to call a tow truck that blows out its engine trying to move it.

Lead Developer of Brawl Revamped Project
    Brawl Revamped

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: August 06, 2011, 08:25:10 AM »

It's your fault for bringing it up to the public, you could've warned him about reporting him in Private. But you brought it to the open, where everyone can comment.[/lastOT4me]

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #20 on: August 06, 2011, 04:55:48 PM »

I now have 2 new videos uploaded, please go ahead and look when you get the chance/if you like!

Brawl Revamped

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 01:52:25 AM »

it looks like mine two movesets for mario/Luigi Cheesy
    SMBZ mario+raccon Luigi

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 09:55:12 AM »

Yes it is... a very good job on making 2 movesets equally balanced, similar yet different... Cheesy

I love you MarioDK... in a non-gay type of way (lol).
    What do you know, it's a free crazy show.
    That's a rhyme, so please give me a dime!
    I'm a poet, didn't you know it? So now I gotta show it.

Brawl Revamped

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: August 07, 2011, 10:00:00 AM »

Yes it is... a very good job on making afew movesets equally balanced, similar yet different... Cheesy I love you MarioDK... in a non-gay type of way (lol). What do you know, it's a free crazy show. That's a rhyme, so please give me a dime! I'm a poet, didn't you know it? So now I gotta show it.
    Fixed i made more then 2 movesets there is balanced
    i made also Goku as much Balanced he can be (even more now then Goku V1 come Cheesy) and shadow over Dk. but that just a post Sdo0m made that moveset and i ported it over DK.

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 11:17:06 AM »

Yeah I really want to use a Goku, but I already have Master Cheif over CF, and can't figure out a good Master Chief or Goku over someone else... that actually works.

Brawl Revamped

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 11:28:23 AM »

And of course, no love for Joe XD  Ya know, a PSA that is actually polished and complete and not outdated.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 11:38:38 AM »

And of course, no love for Joe XD  Ya know, a PSA that is actually polished and complete and not outdated.
    i like your V. joe but i am a DBZ fanboy and that means Goku Cheesy

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #27 on: August 16, 2011, 08:40:36 PM »

I'm not a personal fan of V.J. but I know alot of people are.

But there's still a limit to how many people I can please, you know?

The point of this collection is to have both: A variety of characters where everyone can find somebody they like, while still maintaining balance where all characters in the game are equally matched.

In other words, everybody knows that Master Chief could make pikachu eat his ass through his mouth (pardon the language), but point is to have it where a Goku fan could play against a Luigi fan on equal footing.

In other news, I have a some new videos up now, and am now uploading in higher quality, as I've gotten a working Video Capture card.

Sadly, my computer was being dumb in my last uploaded one against Pikachu, so my playing was kinda horrible, I couldn't see half the frames lol.
    But since a player can be much better with Pikachu than a CPU (I know one person really good), it helps show balance anyhow.

Brawl Revamped

WTVelocity
    Mega Kitten

Brawl Revamped Dev

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #28 on: December 13, 2013, 11:28:47 AM »

Just wanted to post an update to this...
    Partially because there's a "Project: R" going around, and I wanted to clarify that this is not affiliate with it... and since news has been going around of this to different nerd groups and gaming community as "Project Revamped", I feel like "Project:R" is like trying to take advantage of it. I know many here probably haven't heard of my version, because I've not posted here for a while, but it's been ground around Facebook and Twitter a bit recently.

In other words, I feel it's only fit that they change the name of theirs,
    otherwise it's like me naming mine "Project Marvel",
    where people confuse it for Project: M, confusing people at the least.

Anyhow, on the project itself, I've started further development of it's section on my web site. I don't intend to upload it to the Brawlvault, for a couple reasons.
    First, I can't get permission from everyone involved, either because some hacks are before MegaUpload shut down, I can't get a hold of the artists, or I have butted heads with a couple of the artists and don't talk to them to keep peace.
    Second, because there are WAY too many hacks and people list as contributors.
    Many of the hacks are good, and there are too many included to narrow down and give credit to just a few people.

Instead, I'm creating a page for each character hack, and listing likes, linked with the BV likes here, so people can like their projects from my site... This keeps it more balanced, and might increase the rate at which people actually USE the "Like" button on hacks.

I intend to still contact the people I can to get permission, but some of them aren't possible, and I want to avoid problems because one of the 20 or more contributors comes on a year from now and throws a fit.

Anyhow, the link to the site is under my banner, same as it's been for a couple years now.
    I have some character bios and change lists on it now, and I plan to include more.
    Again, point for this project isn't to get credit on this site,
    but to create a larger variety of characters and movesets,
    that give a standard for playing online with hacks.

Brawl Revamped

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: