Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Tales Of Symphonia Link!  (Read 7348 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 05:38:32 PM »

Hmm, maybe just use the glyph as a whole then and edit the design?

The mark for the circle can be totally different thanks to some brushes and tricks I can use in photoshop >=D

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2011, 06:15:48 AM »

Link won't be op-ed if he's up against the richter and LLoyd psa's XD

BTW I looked through some arte exibition videos and decided on a final smash and changed a few things around.

A combo: Unchanged
    Tilts: Unchanged

U Air A: Marth's Up Smash animation but with the sword in the opposite hand (I will need to make this animation from scratch though >_<)
    Side Air A: Sonic Thrust <3
    Down Air A: Lightning Blade, tap A button to chain this move AKA SPAMMM IN A FRICKIN CANNNN XD

N Air A: unchanged

U Smash: Photon: Link enters a reversed version of zelos's spell casting stance(because link holds his shield/sword in the opposite hands that Zelose does) in order to charge up for a release of the photon spell. The ball of light appears at the tip of the blade and does fire damage. And yes, I KNOW it's a light arte, but there are no "light" flags in brawl except for pits arrows which don't seem to do anything special.
    Damage(Instant): 3% up to five times Damage (Half charge): 5% up to four times Damage(full charge): 7% damage up to three times.

D Smash: Spread: Link enters zelos's spell casting stance before unleashing spread.
    Graphics will hopefully be whatever squirtle uses in his up-b and damage and range will increase in size depending on the charge.
    Damage(Instant): 5% with short range Damage(Half charge): 10% with medium range Damage(Full charge): 15% with a balanced range (inbetween the short and medium range)

Side Smash: Hell Pyre: Link leaps upward then downward without sending a fireball toward his enemy. Similar to Zelos's animation.
    Damage(Instant): 4% Damage (Half charge): 8% Damage (Full charge): 12% + a bit more knockback.

U Special: Light Spear: Zelos's Light spear from TOS2: Will hopefully be chargable and have different ranges and damage depending on the charge. For the beta it will be a basic upgrade to his normal up b with a new animation + graphics.

D Special: Heal: Link enters Zelos's spell casting stance while checking his damage level.
    If his damage level is over 75% he recovers 5%
    If his Damage level is over 100% he recovers 10%
    If his damage is under 75% he recovers 3% for a few frames.

S Special: Grand Chariot: Link will throw his boomerang and summon lightning (about the same as Collete's Grand Chariot) to attack the opponent with <3

Final Smash: I thought it over and figured I'd give him three seperate FS's for you guys to choose from ^+^ This way you could pick one to use with your favorite spell Cheesy

Option one: Dins Wrath: Link casts a super powered version of dins fire after charging it up for a while. Will have lots of range but only hits three or four times.

Option two: Faroes Rage: Link casts an offensive variant of Faroes wind. Let's hope Lloyd and Ricther don't get blown away in the chaos lol

Option three: Nayru's Anger: A super charged variant of Zelda's neutral b with more range, knockback, and lightning damage. Link also recovers 25% health due to nayru's "love"

On another note: Demon Fang/Double Demon fang, I will need some help programing this one since I don't know how to use "offsets" that well. I'll probably do the animations though <3

I like what you have changed there. For the side tilts however, I feel that Converging Fury is a must. If not that then something similar to it. That move just fits for a side tilt too well to ignore. As for the Entry, Link should Jupm onto the stage, then put his hand to his chest, and become posessed with mythical power or something. I think it would be kinda epic to add a glowing effect around him too, just for more show. These are only my thoughts however, feel free to do what you see fit, after all, it IS your PSA.

Hey, you never really mentioned your thoughts on helping with Richter's PSA. Not trying to bug you, just want to scrape up some resources for when the time comes.

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2011, 07:23:21 AM »

I actually haven't even started animating this XP
    (I'm procrastinating this cause some of zelos's moves are difficult, like hell pyre, he jumps then he attacks :l )

The only problem animating the spell casting is that it'll look stiff.
    Well, the spell casting stances look kinda stiff anyway except collete, who flops her arms like noodles =_=;

and no, no possession [censored], Links a good guy Tongue and the only possesion I would like would be Oni link, but dat ain't gonna happen. unless I could somehow port him over sonic and use Oni-link as the super sonic model XP

Not really interested in Richter, I honestly didn't like his character much :l now, Kratos on the other hand, that might be a posibility, cause he's [censored]in epic >=D I mean, besides the whole "darth vader" plot bunny for Lloyd. But still XD

Ryuu Seika
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: August 27, 2011, 11:05:58 AM »

There's no need to make a jump for Hell Pyre. For the Aerial version he's already in the air (though he'll need a little up and backwards boost from the throw) and on the ground you can have him use Chester's bow version. Infact, all you'd need for the latter is a few effects on Toon Link's fire arrows.
    « Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:20:23 AM by Ryuu Seika » Logged

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: August 27, 2011, 11:26:01 AM »

You guys know that he doesn't jump?

He spin-slashes upwards then a second slash releasing the fireball. Both air and ground versions look like that.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Ryuu Seika
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 11:39:02 AM »

Sorry, I've not looked at Zelos' moves in a long time and everyone else does jump when performing Hell Pyre (excluding Chester who's Hell Pyre is technically a different move).
    « Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:40:01 AM by Ryuu Seika » Logged

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2011, 11:56:09 AM »

I actually haven't even started animating this XP
    (I'm procrastinating this cause some of zelos's moves are difficult, like hell pyre, he jumps then he attacks :l )

The only problem animating the spell casting is that it'll look stiff.
    Well, the spell casting stances look kinda stiff anyway except collete, who flops her arms like noodles =_=;

and no, no possession [censored], Links a good guy Tongue and the only possesion I would like would be Oni link, but dat ain't gonna happen. unless I could somehow port him over sonic and use Oni-link as the super sonic model XP

Not really interested in Richter, I honestly didn't like his character much :l now, Kratos on the other hand, that might be a posibility, cause he's [censored]in epic >=D I mean, besides the whole "darth vader" plot bunny for Lloyd. But still XD

Lol, well get to work! Jk, jk. Take your time and do this the wright way the first time Smiley

spell casting will be easy, just make link's hat thingy wave around slowly

As for Richter, thanx for letting me know at least. I appreciate it.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2011, 12:08:40 PM »

I was thinking about how the different characters have their own versions of shining bind or judgement.

the funniest one being colletes.
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJz3-9K20zY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJz3-9K20zY</a>

I'm wondering if link could try to cast shining bind, then like, mess it up and do judgement by accident XD for the FS I mean

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2011, 02:43:11 PM »

I was thinking about how the different characters have their own versions of shining bind or judgement.

the funniest one being colletes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJz3-9K20zY

I'm wondering if link could try to cast shining bind, then like, mess it up and do judgement by accident XD for the FS I mean

Make it so that he tries to cast shining bind, and if an opponent hits hit while hes casting it, he messes up and accidentally does judgement. Waddaya think?  AWESOME 2.0!

MEMORABLE QUOTES:

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: August 27, 2011, 02:58:58 PM »

I was going to use an idea like that if I make a Kratos PSA.

I was going to have him pose for his Mystic Arte, if people are close-by, he'd use shining bind, but if no one was around him, he'd cast judgment instead.

Quote from: br3compactor
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 03:10:43 PM »

I actually might make his fs something like healing wind

It recovers links damage while dicing up the other characters in a big windstorm
    It'll do the same amount of damage that link recovers though. Hmm

Shining Bind would definately be easier to psa (graphic wise) then judgement, I might just come up with a new move entirely that suits link more.

well..more so than the [censored]ty triforce slash nintendo gave us =_=;

SERIOUSLY what the hell...you don't even USE the triforce in game! and most of the time (with the exception of LOZ ) it's not even an atainable item....ugh, nintendo logic....Mario Facepalm

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: