Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Bombs: Link pulls out a bomb from his bag. Deals no damage but the bomb will be in Link' hand after execution. If Link is holding an item, then he'll drop the item before pulling out the bomb. Where should they go?
Should it be his Down Tilt? - 7 (53.8%)
Should it be his Neutral Air? - 5 (38.5%)
Place your own comment. - 1 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11]
Author Topic: Royal_Blade's PSA Solitude - New Poll: Hidden Link: Bombs, where should they go?  (Read 56217 times)
Royal_Blade
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #150 on: February 19, 2013, 12:06:06 PM »

I'm currently animating Link's Jump Attack/Strike. So yeah, it's a ground chargeable move that when fully charged, Link does Jump Strike, if not charged, he'll do the jump attack as if it wasn't charged.

And if everything goes well, I shouldn't have to add new subactions. (while it isn't a real issue, it's just simpler to not have to add more things.)
    « Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 05:28:31 PM by Royal_Blade » Logged

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #151 on: February 24, 2013, 05:28:52 PM »

IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE

New Poll, it's about Link's Bombs.

Also, I'm gonna try to make it so that they don't explode on ground impact, but either player impact, it gets attacked or it explodes on it's own.

And I'm changing Link's Back throw to be Gale Boomerang. (So it isn't completely removed)

Here's how it'll look: Link will throw the held character behind him (with his right hand) which, while throwing backwards, he'll take out his Boomerang and throws it after tossing the held character.

The Boomerang will always be Smash Thrown when executed but can still be angled. At lower percentages, because the toss wont be far, the boomerang would come back quicker, and cancel the throw for follow-ups.

The Boomerang will also be changed to pull items during both states of the throw. And it'll be a good pull, enough to carry Link's bombs. (Like in twilight princess, you can place bombs, and boomerang them towards enemies).

How does that sound?

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Pandamatak
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: February 28, 2013, 11:50:25 PM »

Hey, sorry for going off-topic, but I was going to make a thread to ask this question but seeing as you're an experienced link-modder I figured you would have a quick answer.

What is the sub-routine ID for link's bomb in PSA? I want to edit some of its attributes, but I can't seem to find it here.

Thanks.

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #153 on: March 01, 2013, 07:15:20 AM »

Hey, sorry for going off-topic, but I was going to make a thread to ask this question but seeing as you're an experienced link-modder I figured you would have a quick answer.

What is the sub-routine ID for link's bomb in PSA? I want to edit some of its attributes, but I can't seem to find it here.

Thanks.

Link's bomb is an item. I believe it is in the Common3.pac

Post Merge: March 01, 2013, 07:16:49 AM
    I'm currently animating Link's Jump Attack/Strike. So yeah, it's a ground chargeable move that when fully charged, Link does Jump Strike, if not charged, he'll do the jump attack as if it wasn't charged.

And if everything goes well, I shouldn't have to add new subactions. (while it isn't a real issue, it's just simpler to not have to add more things.)

Sounds like our Link is going to be very similar. Although I never thought to do a regular Jump Attack if not charged.
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 07:16:49 AM by Kienamaru » Logged

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Pandamatak
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: March 02, 2013, 01:48:06 PM »

Link's bomb is an item. I believe it is in the Common3.pac
    Thanks. I found it's not possible to edit that using PSA. How do you guys edit its attributes? (like trajectory)

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: March 02, 2013, 10:21:03 PM »

Thanks. I found it's not possible to edit that using PSA. How do you guys edit its attributes? (like trajectory)
    I actually don't know how to modify items Like Link's bombs...

Sounds like our Link is going to be very similar. Although I never thought to do a regular Jump Attack if not charged.
    What else would it be uncharged?

Also, could you guys vote in the poll, its been empty for days...

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #156 on: March 03, 2013, 10:20:47 AM »

Wellmine is gonna be a weaker jump strike. I've got all the attacks done except for the back slice really. :/ That one gave me trouble. I have all Link's original B moves as aerial B and they work fine. He has some hidden skills as... "Hidden" skills.

Post Merge: March 03, 2013, 10:23:49 AM
    What if Link's bomb was pullable out of a dodge by holding whatever button...? You could do that.
    « Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 10:23:49 AM by Kienamaru » Logged

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #157 on: March 03, 2013, 10:43:26 AM »

I actually don't know how to modify items Like Link's bombs...

It's in a file called FitLinkItmBomb.brres or something like this, but I don't think we can modify it on PSA... I mean, the damages and all...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Pandamatak
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #158 on: March 03, 2013, 03:54:08 PM »

It's in a file called FitLinkItmBomb.brres or something like this, but I don't think we can modify it on PSA... I mean, the damages and all...

So editing trajectory/knockback/damage is out of the question? I thought I saw some hacks that have done this but I may be mistaken.

Thanks for the help!

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: March 04, 2013, 08:02:07 AM »

What if Link's bomb was pullable out of a dodge by holding whatever button...? You could do that.
    *sigh*

The same reason why I didn't wan't back slice as a dodge move...

So editing trajectory/knockback/damage is out of the question? I thought I saw some hacks that have done this but I may be mistaken.

Thanks for the help!
    What do you mean by trajectory? Like how far they get thrown? How they get thrown?

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11]
    Print
    Jump to: